Author Topic: Any forums to debate with doctors on my cholesterol metabolism theory?  (Read 2888 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i have much to talk about
A

warrior_code

• Getbig III

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
damn it says i cant create a new account
A

m8

• Getbig V
damn it says i cant create a new account

You can do it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I eat at least two powdered cholesterol sandwiches per day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I eat at least two powdered cholesterol sandwiches per day.

really?
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Waddy, you're an inspiration to us all

keep it up pawtna
Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Waddy, you're an inspiration to us all

keep it up pawtna

thanks brother
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Jimmy dean sad it best.

Every mornin' at the mine you could see him arrive
He stood 6'6" and weighed 245
Kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip
And everybody knew you didn't give no lip to Big John
Spirit of Truth

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
really?

No  ;D but I never did believe all this BS about cholesterol. Just another way for the drug companies to sell you another drug that will eventually kill you.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
ttt!!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
No  ;D but I never did believe all this BS about cholesterol. Just another way for the drug companies to sell you another drug that will eventually kill you.

Eskimos who eat high fat diets in the form of whale and seal blubber almost year round have less heart attacks despite having super high LDL.  Science has not figured this one out yet.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Eskimos who eat high fat diets in the form of whale and seal blubber almost year round have less heart attacks despite having super high LDL.  Science has not figured this one out yet.

its called their bodys adapted to it over hundreds of years, cholesterol is bad for you, doctors do not make stuff up bro...keep doing drugs and coming up with some whacky theories.

jt
TEAM Nasser

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
dietary cholesrol isnt correlated with serum levels of cholestrol

do yo want to know wat is ? SUGAR  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
its called their bodys adapted to it over hundreds of years, cholesterol is bad for you, doctors do not make stuff up bro...keep doing drugs and coming up with some whacky theories.

jt

You are right, doctors do not make it up, the drug companies do so they can sell you drugs. The doctors are just pawns who had out the drugs. Oh, Santy Clause is coming over tonight to visit me, wanna sit on his lap?  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Jimmy dean sad it best.

Every mornin' at the mine you could see him arrive
He stood 6'6" and weighed 245
Kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip
And everybody knew you didn't give no lip to Big John

every morning at spin class you would see him arrive.

he was 5'7 and weighed 165.

spoon chested and narrowed shouldered, and legs that were sticks

he trains with the girls cause guys think he's a bitch- and it's not big john.

b

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

;D ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X

On your mind huh? ;)

Spirit of Truth

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Are you a Weston A Price member?  You sound just like one of us man.  Glad to see not everyone is brainwashed.

ether

• Getbig IV
You are right, doctors do not make it up, the drug companies do so they can sell you drugs. The doctors are just pawns who had out the drugs. Oh, Santy Clause is coming over tonight to visit me, wanna sit on his lap?  ::)

Oh I suppose you have more convincing data than the framinham trial?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
it would be no suprise that docs have been pushing for years and years to keep both forms of cholesterol low even the good. thats what these drugs do to people. these docs are so conviced 99 percent of them do not choose to not even thoroughly research the issue when it is quite obvious that you DO infact want the mitochondria to GROW and not keeping it "dormant' or slower by suppressing medications. EVERYTHING has that mitochondrial component.

i will provide further documentation plus self analysis in my ever growing body and penis. my sex drive right now is at a level to where i can literally bust a nut then pick right back up on another nut bust. Many know after these getbig trials are all said and done, you all people who shall taketh my knowledge, shall join in company in a new movement the world has never seen of such individuals who dominate in knowledge of what is and what isnt and what is unknown, everyone will take notice, the world will be like "FAAAHK i wanna me like those guys", i think at this level of attainment we will mainly fine joy in upliftment of others somewhat passing 'down to the generations of our intelligence and superiority as well as indulge in safe houses and comminities with bi sexual and straight fine assed hoes.
A

Bast175

it would be no suprise that docs have been pushing for years and years to keep both forms of cholesterol low even the good. thats what these drugs do to people. these docs are so conviced 99 percent of them do not choose to not even thoroughly research the issue when it is quite obvious that you DO infact want the mitochondria to GROW and not keeping it "dormant' or slower by suppressing medications. EVERYTHING has that mitochondrial component.

i will provide further documentation plus self analysis in my ever growing body and penis. my sex drive right now is at a level to where i can literally bust a nut then pick right back up on another nut bust. Many know after these getbig trials are all said and done, you all people who shall taketh my knowledge, shall join in company in a new movement the world has never seen of such individuals who dominate in knowledge of what is and what isnt and what is unknown, everyone will take notice, the world will be like "FAAAHK i wanna me like those guys", i think at this level of attainment we will mainly fine joy in upliftment of others somewhat passing 'down to the generations of our intelligence and superiority as well as indulge in safe houses and comminities with bi sexual and straight fine assed hoes.
oh yes great falcon. we all know this.

the falcon will wish to turn fallicies and cons to TRUTH-fal-con

Red Hook

• Getbig V

why don't you spend more time actually lifting weights and eating food
I