Author Topic: Is it ok to take advantage of someone who has the hots for your wife?  (Read 3385 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Today's ethical question:

You're thinking of doing business with someone and he comes in with a much lower bid than all his competitors.  You're no dummy - you know he's willing to work at zero margin because he's got a thing for your wife. 

Fair to take advantage of the situation?  I say 'yes'.

Valley

• Getbig II
If he's that stupid.....yes

Stark

• Getbig V
So you are pimping out your wife? Is that what you are trying to say? Plus it's probably a brother you
are talking about and they are known to have extremely large genitals, so I be carefull.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If it is out in the open that potential client would like to nail your wife to the nearest Motel 6 bed without your knowledge, I think things have already gone too far.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
your woman shouldnt get in touch with other men in the first place, make sure you can let her stay at home all day.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Today's ethical question:

You're thinking of doing business with someone and he comes in with a much lower bid than all his competitors.  You're no dummy - you know he's willing to work at zero margin because he's got a thing for your wife. 

Fair to take advantage of the situation?  I say 'yes'.

if you can bear having some slimy subject sniffing up your wife's ass all day behind your back then i guess it's ok.

I wouldn't do it though. It means he has no respect for you. IMO, you are the one who will be laughed about.

Hope this helps.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

LOL @ Stark

Nah, it's actually a little white guy and we're talking about saving several thousand dollars compared to other bids. 

Stavios

your woman shouldnt get in touch with other men in the first place, make sure you can let her stay at home all day.

Right on !

;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Can't wait until next year's sob story about the man that skin fluted your wife after you "welcomed him into your home"
Y

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Depends, what do you think of your wife?

Several thousands doesn't seem like enough to pimp out MY wife. He'd have to buy me a benz or something LOL.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
This thread is useless without a pic of the wife.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

IMO

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Be careful , the bed you make is the bed you sleep in ....
L

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

She's cute - tall, blonde, strong, thick booty...   ;D

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV

i wouldn't be able to take it, that stuff breaks my heart.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
is that guy married too?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
LOL @ Stark

Nah, it's actually a little white guy and we're talking about saving several thousand dollars compared to other bids. 

Oh good....I thought it was Paul Dillet....
HAHA, RON.....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ask Milos ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LOL @ Stark

And??  Aren't you a little black guy?

Be careful man, or else the next time you come on here you might be divorced and short of your business..

"1"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
So that when your wife doesn't fuck him he can botch the job in some way that he's doing for you?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
nailing someones wife always comes back to haunt you. trust me on this.

also brings trouble to the other person. so unless u dont really like them do it.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
if the guy isnt making any profit he's gonna end up cutting corners.  he will get pissed about getting no action from your wife and end up doing a shitty job. 
you get what you pay for.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
if the guy isnt making any profit he's gonna end up cutting corners.  he will get pissed about getting no action from your wife and end up doing a shitty job. 
you get what you pay for.

EXACTLY.

Or, he might get action from your wife and perform well, but do you want that?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

no,,
there are 2 words you need to use with your girlfriend ,,woman ,,milf,,wife,,etc that will make her understand she is not all that and that she is under your control and you are the boss,,the words are:

whore and fat

if you use them both on your girl when ever needed for the good or the bad...you will have a long term relashiponshop and she will ALWAYS KNOW HER PLACE,,

trust me anything that lasts with a hot girl includes the words whore and fat,,most bodybuidlers dont even have a job and they are with hot girls who love the the guys to death because the most important thing is to know how to make them feel insecure,,this is first rule in having a long term relashionship with hot girl,,

you have to have the courage to tell her when she go out of the car on friday asking you ..."am i gonna hold those beers " you are on the way to your friends to chill and party and she does it exactly when a guy passes the car walking his dog...she askin it in a prouf full of herself sexy little voice with her blond fake hair and french fake manicure nails and her black dress that show her fake tits cleavage....she does it loud to emberesse you and make sure you kow she is the queen and in control .....your answer to her shoudl always be

yes you are my bitch!

youll have her forever and within 5 second she will run to the cute dog that the guy is walking infront of you 2 and say aww and cutey and poochie and will act like your little loyal woman,,

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HOLD TO A HOT WOMAN FRIENDS,,the guys here under 35 should mark this post and memorize every sentence
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V