Author Topic: Flex Wheeler  (Read 6045 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Flex Wheeler
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »
How will all those tats look when gets to 50 or 60 years old?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH  !!!

how about now?

they already look like shit and he's had them for about 3 years

E
E

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »
When did Flex get so inked up?  Or are these temporary tats?
What a funny shirt for him to wear.  All oil and drugs.  Look at his forearms compared to his biceps, all oil.  That's why he's able to maintain big arms "naturally".
N

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 08:12:22 PM »
He may not compete, but he is working for a supplement company(EFX) and being promoted as "The Natural Freak", so he is still making a living off his physique. My point is the Tats do nothing to enhance his body. I don't have a problem with tattoos, but if you're making a living still, off your body, it doesn't make sense to have ones that obscure your muscularity.

Correct.

Bottom line: that mess of tattoos does nothing to help him, professional-wise.

He will one day be full of regret, IMO, when he wishes he no longer sports the ink.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 09:04:53 PM »
He got the tats about 6 months or so after retirement- kind of sad punctuation on the physique that was once one of the greatest of all time.  Tats are fine, but ugly tats are just pathetic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 09:23:34 PM »
He got the tats about 6 months or so after retirement- kind of sad punctuation on the physique that was once one of the greatest of all time.  Tats are fine, but ugly tats are just pathetic.

it is psycological thing the tatoo,,
see let me explain something to you,,as a bodybuilder the moment you reduce hormone intake and start doing work out for fun and stop putting all your life in bodybuilding.....there is mental stage that gets to you ,,it gets to everybodybuilder,,and every one respond to it differently ....some walk around wearing 2 shirts alwayts ,,one cotton white shirt and on top of it another shirt..to hide the shrinkage to some degree..ofcourse it doesnt help .....some tatoo their body  to hide the shrinkage and replace it with another attention seeking phenomenon....the guys who do it are usually guys who have constant need for attention ,,NOT EVERY BODYBUILDER has this problem but ken lee and many more has this problem because they were never big to begin with..they were small guys small joints ,,small frames...they were small as simple as that what made them big is the hormones
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 10:17:23 PM »
see let me explain something to you,,as a bodybuilder the moment you reduce hormone intake and start doing work out for fun and stop putting all your life in bodybuilding.....there is mental stage that gets to you ,,it gets to everybodybuilder,,and every one respond to it differently ....some walk around wearing 2 shirts alwayts ,,one cotton white shirt and on top of it another shirt..to hide the shrinkage to some degree..ofcourse it doesnt help .....some tatoo their body  to hide the shrinkage and replace it with another attention seeking phenomenon....the guys who do it are usually guys who have constant need for attention ,,NOT EVERY BODYBUILDER has this problem but ken lee and many more has this problem because they were never big to begin with..they were small guys small joints ,,small frames...they were small as simple as that what made them big is the hormones

Thank you Dr Phil....Now go the fuck away. And stay away. Go hang out on the steroid board-or the tranny board...anywhere but here.

I swear to god, is there ANYTHING this clown is not an "expert" on???  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2008, 02:52:29 AM »
What a ugly shirts.. Giro de Italia or Tour de France?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 04:38:29 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008, 04:42:21 AM »
Hmm. That's wordy. I just thought the tats were a way of 'masking' his oil bags which, in turn, 'mask' his insecurities about getting smaller, insignificant.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008, 04:48:08 AM »

is that your favourite band?........ you've posted it quiet a few times

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2008, 04:52:39 AM »
Thank you Dr Phil....Now go the fuck away. And stay away. Go hang out on the steroid board-or the tranny board...anywhere but here.

I swear to god, is there ANYTHING this clown is not an "expert" on??? ::)
Hehe. Everytime gh pontificates, I hear Homer Simpson saying: 'Rock stars...is there anything they don't know?'  ;)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2008, 08:20:51 AM »
You're right. When I was in Macy's the other day, they had a section for Ex-Professional bodybuilders, and they had some real high quality cotton white shirts with specific instructions on how to wear another shirt over it. GH15..you're a genius!