Author Topic: "Its summer and I want to get in shape" Says 240lb 5'10 35%bf General Public..  (Read 2897 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Dont you hate that at the first sign of summer obese people declare they want to get in shape for summer, like they can drop 25% bodyfat within 3 months and have some summer left to show off their six pack?Im hearing this shit from all angles, I blame the sun for coming out.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: "Its summer and I want to get in shape" Says 240lb 5'10 35%bf
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 07:31:29 AM »
i always find it funny how these fat fucks do abb excercises but rarely see them do cardio.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 07:33:11 AM »
i always find it funny how these fat fucks do abb excercises but rarely see them do cardio.

Thats because we all know "doing abs" spot reduces fat on the stomach, I read it in Mens Health.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »
Dont you hate that at the first sign of summer obese people declare they want to get in shape for summer, like they can drop 25% bodyfat within 3 months and have some summer left to show off their six pack?Im hearing this shit from all angles, I blame the sun for coming out.

Actually that does annoy me!!  I had a party this weekend at my place and took my shirt off around 3 in the morning, a few of those people you are discussing approached me with "I'm going to get into that type of shape for summer".  I'm thinking this took me 6years.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 07:38:19 AM »
Thats because we all know "doing abs" spot reduces fat on the stomach, I read it in Mens Health.

every regular joe thinks they burn fat with abb training.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »
Actually that does annoy me!!  I had a party this weekend at my place and took my shirt off around 3 in the morning, a few of those people you are discussing approached me with "I'm going to get into that type of shape for summer".  I'm thinking this took me 6years.

HAHA Epic Delusions, its times like this I realise I should be in the supplement business, I bet they make a fortune selling powdered sugar in summer with the 240 pound guy @6% on the tin promising Joe Public 2 shakes a day of glucose will turn them in to this adonis for summer....

Stavios

I work at my friend's supplement store every saturdays and last week an obese fat bitch entered the store asking me my strongest fat burner because she was getting maried in mid-july and she wanted to lose 60 lbs without changing her nutrition

I am pretty sure they will need 2 wedding cake just for that fat cow

Army of One

• Getbig V
I work at my friend's supplement store every saturdays and last week an obese fat bitch entered the store asking me my strongest fat burner because she was getting maried in mid-july and she wanted to lose 60 lbs without changing her alimentation

What did you sell her?Arsenic?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I work at my friend's supplement store every saturdays and last week an obese fat bitch entered the store asking me my strongest fat burner because she was getting maried in mid-july and she wanted to lose 60 lbs without changing her alimentation

haha on forehand you know these fools will never archieve something.

Stavios

What did you sell her?Arsenic?

I sold her a fat burner with ephedra that usualy people take about 2 pills a day (the men)

so I told her, start with 1 pill a day and see how you feel. I wanted her to be carefull because I was sure she could drop dead in 1 second if she walked a little bit too fast when leaving the store.

So she tells me: ooooh I don't have time to lose, I'll start with 3 pills every day and if I don't lose weight fast enough I'll take 5

I told her to go ahead and have a nice wedding

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 07:49:14 AM »
HAHA Epic Delusions, its times like this I realise I should be in the supplement business, I bet they make a fortune selling powdered sugar in summer with the 240 pound guy @6% on the tin promising Joe Public 2 shakes a day of glucose will turn them in to this adonis for summer....

hahha So true, these are the morons that think because I take creatine or NO2 I'm not natural.  

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahaha these fools think they can abandon the cardio and diet for fatloss, i need a vacation..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I sold her a fat burner with ephedra that usualy people take about 2 pills a day (the men)

so I told her, start with 1 pill a day and see how you feel. I wanted her to be carefull because I was sure she could drop dead in 1 second if she walked a little bit too fast when leaving the store.

So she tells me: ooooh I don't have time to lose, I'll start with 3 pills every day and if I don't lose weight fast enough I'll take 5

I told her to go ahead and have a nice wedding

She's probably decomposing as we speak.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 07:52:27 AM »

On the other hand.  I do abs 3-4 times (for 10-15 mins a session) a week and no cardio. I'm kind of ripped, could be better, but that seems to work fine.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Good thread!  Funny shit going on here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
She's probably decomposing as we speak.

I would imagine the maggots think Christmas has come early.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 08:42:18 AM »
technically they are burning calories........but let's see them do 30 to 40 mins of abs non stop

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
alimentation??? Cool word, your a real smart guy.

The Beef

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.

I told her to go ahead and have a nice wedding funeral.

Fixed.

Stavios

alimentation??? Cool word, your a real smart guy.

The Beef

Lol !!!!!

really sorry for that, alimentation means "nutrition" in french

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
i think you guys would be suprised at how quickly someone that is obese can become just average. fuck, i had no clue how to diet and i only did 20 mins every morning on the stationary bike for three months and i went from 265 35%+ to 210 maybe 18%

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i think you guys would be suprised at how quickly someone that is obese can become just average. fuck, i had no clue how to diet and i only did 20 mins every morning on the stationary bike for three months and i went from 265 35%+ to 210 maybe 18%

Big guy on my block... he was 280 EASILY of fat.  He started walking around the block.  Does an hour in Am and an hour in PM.  Just around the block, over and over.  He's dropped 100 pounds in just a few months.  He looks like a new person.  Just walking slow around the block.  It's free, you get fresh air, and it does work for those who have no cardio expereince.

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Yeah I usually loose about 50 pounds getting ready for a contest in three months, lots of cadio and strict diet. Your average person doesent have the discipline we do though.

Stavios

yeah, the thing is: people don't even want to do a single effort

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Big guy on my block... he was 280 EASILY of fat.  He started walking around the block.  Does an hour in Am and an hour in PM.  Just around the block, over and over.  He's dropped 100 pounds in just a few months.  He looks like a new person.  Just walking slow around the block.  It's free, you get fresh air, and it does work for those who have no cardio expereince.

Yeah,I've seen your pics.you do look better :D