Author Topic: .  (Read 7359 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Kai Greene is the next Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »
hes certainly the closest thing to ronnie since ronnie if that makes sense

i just wish he didnt have questionable lifestyle choices  - that grapefruit will ahunt him forever

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 03:43:22 PM »
Kai is not even in the same conversation as Ronnie Coleman, at least not if you are a person with a functioning brain.

END OF THREAD

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »
Ronnie eats grapefruit.

Kai fucks grapefruit..

:-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »
Ronnie eats grapefruit.

Kai fucks grapefruit..

:-X

as sevastase pointed out earlier in the thread =

ronnie had some androgynous posing too

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »
as sevastase pointed out earlier in the thread =

ronnie had some androgynous posing too

I believe that Dance was the Tootsie Roll. It was all the rage that year. "Let me see you Tootsie Roll!"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »
 In the MD Two Part, Palumbo keeps saying how Kai is pure poverty...yet how does he afford all of the food, water, and ped??

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »
?

io856

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »
In the MD Two Part, Palumbo keeps saying how Kai is pure poverty...yet how does he afford all of the food, water, and ped??
its sort of bullshit

In New York you are lucky if you even have an elevator in your building

rarely do people have private cars

I don't see "poverty" but I also don't see financial success either

Its all irrelevant now because Kai is doing very well from bodybuilding and will get good money every time he competes for the next few years.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »
This is from an article on him.....suuuuuurrrrrrrrr e he was natural when he was with the WNBF   ::)  ::)  ::):

Tom Venuto : What are your usual off season and pre-contest bodyweights and how tall are you?

Kai : I’m 5’ 8". I competed with the WNBF at different bodyweights. As a teenager I competed at 212 for my first outing at the World Championships. Five months later I was able to come back at 220 and win the Pro US Cup. The next year I was able to come back considerably heavier. Ultimately the heaviest I’ve peaked at is 230-232. Originally in the off season at 17 years old I was weighing close to 260 with a 500 lb. bench and an 800 lb. squat. At 17 I had done 315 behind the neck. I was a very powerful kid naturally.

HA HA HA....check this out...

I'd like to get to a point where I am not considered natural by myself. When I say that I mean that I don't want to fit within the guidelines of what other people feel it is to be natural. If people feel that natural bodybuilders usually are the ones who lack legs or have poor body parts or don't train very hard or aren't very strong or aren't very intense, if that's your perception of what a natural bodybuilder is, then that's not what I want to be. If you accuse me of being on drugs because I'm very focused on what I do, because I'm very serious, because I'm very hungry, because I can squat 800 lbs, because I can bench 500 lbs, because I can press 315 behind my neck, and if these things don't fit under what you consider to be natural, then I don't want to be a natural. I don't want to be what you depict as a natural. I want to define myself for me. For me I'm natural not because somebody else believes I'm natural, I'm natural because I don't use steroids, I don't use growth hormone, I don't use any of those enhancers. I'm natural in my own right because I don't do that and not because other people accept the fact that I'm natural or not.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2009, 08:05:20 PM »
The queers and schmoes in this thread make me sick.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »
This is from an article on him.....suuuuuurrrrrrrrr e he was natural when he was with the WNBF   ::)  ::)  ::):

Tom Venuto : What are your usual off season and pre-contest bodyweights and how tall are you?

Kai : I’m 5’ 8". I competed with the WNBF at different bodyweights. As a teenager I competed at 212 for my first outing at the World Championships. Five months later I was able to come back at 220 and win the Pro US Cup. The next year I was able to come back considerably heavier. Ultimately the heaviest I’ve peaked at is 230-232. Originally in the off season at 17 years old I was weighing close to 260 with a 500 lb. bench and an 800 lb. squat. At 17 I had done 315 behind the neck. I was a very powerful kid naturally.

HA HA HA....check this out...

I'd like to get to a point where I am not considered natural by myself. When I say that I mean that I don't want to fit within the guidelines of what other people feel it is to be natural. If people feel that natural bodybuilders usually are the ones who lack legs or have poor body parts or don't train very hard or aren't very strong or aren't very intense, if that's your perception of what a natural bodybuilder is, then that's not what I want to be. If you accuse me of being on drugs because I'm very focused on what I do, because I'm very serious, because I'm very hungry, because I can squat 800 lbs, because I can bench 500 lbs, because I can press 315 behind my neck, and if these things don't fit under what you consider to be natural, then I don't want to be a natural. I don't want to be what you depict as a natural. I want to define myself for me. For me I'm natural not because somebody else believes I'm natural, I'm natural because I don't use steroids, I don't use growth hormone, I don't use any of those enhancers. I'm natural in my own right because I don't do that and not because other people accept the fact that I'm natural or not.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaaa, boolshit.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2009, 08:07:13 PM »
its sort of bullshit

In New York you are lucky if you even have an elevator in your building

rarely do people have private cars

I don't see "poverty" but I also don't see financial success either

Its all irrelevant now because Kai is doing very well from bodybuilding and will get good money every time he competes for the next few years.
he'll be fine...just keep paying taxes

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »
OMG....after years of trying to find the bullshit he spewed out about his eating, here it is:

Tom Venuto : You have a reputation for eating an enormous amount of food. A few years ago one magazine reported that you consume up to 30 chicken breasts and 16 dozen egg whites a day. Is that true?

Kai: It's true, but to think that I eat all that food in a single day isn't accurate. There are times in my off season when I’m not using chicken and I’ll try to find the equivalent in egg whites as far as protein value, so it’s one or the other. But I do get kind of ridiculous sometimes.

It’s not because I intend to, but understand that as a natural bodybuilder to be 5’8" and to try to compete at 226-230, we’re not talking about complying with the same standards that are set for those natural bodybuilders with the limitations I mentioned earlier: For example, "you should only eat 1 gram of protein per pound of lean bodyweight," or whatever the rule of thumb is that is suggested in all these manuals or by the end-all-be-all authorities in sports nutrition
and training.

If my body seems to be responding and seems to be able to use that quantity of protein without compromising my health, then I’m going to do that because I’m a competitive athlete and I’m going to do what I have to do, I just don’t do steroids. Sometimes it means you’re gonna have to do things that are just totally unorthodox. Sometimes you have to be different in order to break new ground, and I’m not scared to do that. If it's not broken I’m not going to try and fix it, if anything I’m going to try and get better.

I remember the original article....and all I could say (back then...and today) is BUUUUULLLLLLSHHHHIIIIIII T.  He went on to say he would go through a bottle of amino's in a day too.  The interview with Tom is from like 1999 (sorry..thought it was from 2006).  WOW!!  Tom, Tom, Tom.  I knew you were a bullshitter....but this takes the cake