Author Topic: Amps?  (Read 1399 times)

The_Shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Amps?
« on: May 08, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
Has anyone broken open amps and instead of drawing it up with the needle tried pulling the plunger out of the syringe and pouring the oil in. I have done this in the past with no problems.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Amps?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 12:03:24 AM »
What would the point of this be??? ??? ??? ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 03:40:15 AM »
Haha yeah,total waste of time.
I think "The_Shadow" is candiapples gimmick  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 06:11:03 AM »
I would imagine it would be to speed the process up.

If you are just drawing form 1 amp then it's no big deal, but if you're going to be filling your syringe from 2 or more amps then it can take a long time.

I've never done this or even thought of it but I don't see how it could hurt anything

The_Shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 08:01:06 AM »
I would imagine it would be to speed the process up.

If you are just drawing form 1 amp then it's no big deal, but if you're going to be filling your syringe from 2 or more amps then it can take a long time.

I've never done this or even thought of it but I don't see how it could hurt anything
Thanks for the reply. It saves you a needle and you don't have to risk losing an amp while holding it with one hand while drawing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »
Thanks for the reply. It saves you a needle and you don't have to risk losing an amp while holding it with one hand while drawing.
Dont you have more chance of spillage though?
In regards to time,if you are using a proper drawing needle e.g 18g with no tip then that is the quickest way.it sucks that oil up faster than a nympho at a cum drinking comp.

The_Shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
Dont you have more chance of spillage though?
In regards to time,if you are using a proper drawing needle e.g 18g with no tip then that is the quickest way.it sucks that oil up faster than a nympho at a cum drinking comp.
No spillage, just pour it in, the syringe opening is wide enough to avoid spillage. I like this method.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 07:23:19 PM »
Take it to PM's guys, we don't need this shit on this board.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »
Take it to PM's guys, we don't need this shit on this board.
Cool mate  :)

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »
This board is named Steroids and Hardcore info and you don't want to talk about needles and amps give me a break. The reason people don't do like you saying as far as just pouring the oil in is the vacuum of the syringe. When injecting anyting you want to have no air or as little as possible so once you've stuck youself you can pull back on the plunger and make sure there is no blood. If you have air in the syringe when you try to do this you wont have the tight vacuum and wont be able to tell if you are hitting a vein.

The_Shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 10:13:39 AM »
This board is named Steroids and Hardcore info and you don't want to talk about needles and amps give me a break. The reason people don't do like you saying as far as just pouring the oil in is the vacuum of the syringe. When injecting anyting you want to have no air or as little as possible so once you've stuck youself you can pull back on the plunger and make sure there is no blood. If you have air in the syringe when you try to do this you wont have the tight vacuum and wont be able to tell if you are hitting a vein.
Once you pour the oil in you turn the syringe upright and push the oil up and all the air out. I've done this and I find it much easier than drawing from an amp;try it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 10:16:19 AM »
without any air in the syringe, your probably losing a significant amount of gear because it is getting left in the tip of the syringe/needle.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 11:21:56 AM »
Then all these years I've been tapping the syringe to get all the air bubbles out must have been a waste of time. I don't feel to bad because everybody I know and every doctor and sports nutrition expert does it that way so at least I'm not the only one wasting my time.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 11:27:00 AM »
I think you guys are arguing over something that is absolutely pointless. Plus, I don't' think you all are actually even arguing about the same point...not exactly anyway.

Anyway, what shadow is doing will not hurt a thing. He can pour the oil in the syringe like he stated he does and still be able to inject properly...aspirating and all that.

The_Shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 11:40:44 AM »
I think you guys are arguing over something that is absolutely pointless. Plus, I don't' think you all are actually even arguing about the same point...not exactly anyway.

Anyway, what shadow is doing will not hurt a thing. He can pour the oil in the syringe like he stated he does and still be able to inject properly...aspirating and all that.
;)