Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1660 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: May 08, 2008, 11:27:10 PM »
[quote author=
gh15,
A personal question you seem a very legit person that knows his stuff very well you have 131 pages of postings I searched through and I read only 50 pages of what exactly you wrote it seems everyone hates you in the begining and then likes you and agrees with you later.  in your experience will supplement companies put oral steroids in their products so regular joes can gain real muscle and keep brining them back for more?  Like mass tabs from IDS that had real steroids in it and now on ebay they sell for 100 dollars for a 4 week supply?  PLease dont post my questions to everyone and just PM me back here, please.
[/quote]

gh15 dont pm,,
to your question,,yes supp companies used to put hormones into products on regular basis but you needed to know which products they were inorder to get the steroid,,the products were orals and liquid orals,,these days they do it less because we cut china off their list of suppliers and killed their profits so now it is done less,,but be sure where ever there is demand there will always be supply! fda cant check and wont check anything,,all the titles of product quality mention on powders is = the toilet paper you use in the rest room to run on your poop and not the good soft toilet paper

m1t is steroid and act like steroid and the result are exactly like steroid,,sdi used to put real hormones into their products up to 2004,,many others play with it so they can hold natural 260 at 10% bodyfat at 5'10 if you get my point

you cant bend a    tree you can only break it,,bodybuilding is built around the use of drugs inorder to build a physiqe that can stand on stage and a bodybuilder need constant use of drugs inorder to be able to stand on that stage and not look redicoulous like vince mcf cft itf? i forgto his name,,,even he is not natural because he uses research products...as sad as it is  so that should tells you something
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 11:35:41 PM »
Someone put this clownin Time Out  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 11:52:09 PM »
i thought i dismissed you long ago until you show the video of your arm being pumped into 1.5 inches,,you are a liar and a drug user,,but oh wait you are a bodybuilder ::)

you havent learned yet that with out gh15 this board lose atleast 1/3 of its traffic if not more,,i dimiss you again until you show the 1.5 inch pump...show me a 1/2 inch pump now that you cant cross the border and bring back nothing you criminal

fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 12:18:31 AM »
i thought i dismissed you long ago until you show the video of your arm being pumped into 1.5 inches,,you are a liar and a drug user,,but oh wait you are a bodybuilder ::)

you havent learned yet that with out gh15 this board lose atleast 1/3 of its traffic if not more,,i dimiss you again until you show the 1.5 inch pump...show me a 1/2 inch pump now that you cant cross the border and bring back nothing you criminal

Gib's ihm!!

I think you're a true hero, gh15! Without you, getbig would be dead.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 06:29:32 AM »
Quote from:

like vince mcf cft itf? i forgto his name,,,
[/quote
GH15, you are horrible with names. I remember when you referred to Texas wrestling legend Kerry von Erich, as "Cary van Carey"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »
Quote from:
PLease dont post my questions to everyone and just PM me back here, please.

[/quote

Cant read?

;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »
 :D

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 11:59:49 AM »
:D

Jim, Im at work over here... I dont need to helping the receptionist with her email problems with a raging boner over here...