Author Topic: chick what are the chances....  (Read 2568 times)

roc

• Getbig III
Re: chick what are the chances....
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »
chick why are the chances slim and none? this is a bodybuilding web sits and very few if any pro's post here,nit doesn't make sense. im sure the knucklheads would come out a little, but that would die down quick, and some very serious questios comcerning traning ,recovery, injury rehab, ect could be covered, think how beneficial it would be to them to get thier name more in the public eye

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »
chick why are the chances slim and none? this is a bodybuilding web sits and very few if any pro's post here,nit doesn't make sense. im sure the knucklheads would come out a little, but that would die down quick, and some very serious questios comcerning traning ,recovery, injury rehab, ect could be covered, think how beneficial it would be to them to get thier name more in the public eye
roc...SHABAZZ.

LOTS of IFBB Pros post here but they do under gimmick and ghost accounts. It has to do with fraile egos and meltdowns. Ron has once confirmed that they post under gimmicks but he won't say who is who. I respect that.

The ENTIRE industry reads getbig very closely, though. It is so bad that MD faxed a memo to all their people to stay OFF of getbig. It's no company policy.

PLUS...for all questions we have about training, injury rehab etc... would be a total lie and joke. They don't use supplements, as we seen with the 'Jeff Long/MD' video they know jack shit about WHY they train how they train and they won't discuss drugs or synthol anyway so who cares?
?

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »
got you block, damn shame though, i think they could touch around the gear use and synthol use, without incriminating themselves. when shawn ray was on i never felt like he said anything overly inciteful so i think i see your point.  iv'e just bumped into so many of those dudes down there. i say this gh 15 does porvide good material and returns pm's which is a good thing.....and no im not gh15 or nasser

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 12:58:36 PM »
roc...SHABAZZ.

LOTS of IFBB Pros post here but they do under gimmick and ghost accounts. It has to do with fraile egos and meltdowns. Ron has once confirmed that they post under gimmicks but he won't say who is who. I respect that.

The ENTIRE industry reads getbig very closely, though. It is so bad that MD faxed a memo to all their people to stay OFF of getbig. It's no company policy.

PLUS...for all questions we have about training, injury rehab etc... would be a total lie and joke. They don't use supplements, as we seen with the 'Jeff Long/MD' video they know jack shit about WHY they train how they train and they won't discuss drugs or synthol anyway so who cares?
Exactly. Thy wont post here because they cant hide behind ghost writers and supplement sponsors to hide the real truth.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »
how many pros really even like chick aside from having to associate with him as the athletes rep?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 04:02:07 PM »
The chances are slim and none...
the same as you ever winning a title or olympia huh bruh. go back to eating twinkies and let the big dogs talk  ;)
i

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »
Why would Pros come here and Post under their Real names look what happened to Priest.Most would be here posting and having Fun just like the Pumkin Heads here. ;DAs for Chick most know he looks after himself very well.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
md is the new home of the pros.....nuff said.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »
bigkubby
Getbig IV

I own chaoses mind

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 04:02:07 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Chick on May 09, 2008, 09:40:17 AM
The chances are slim and none...

the same as you ever winning a title or olympia huh bruh. go back to eating twinkies and let the big dogs talk   

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chick likes to be one of the ONLY Pros here.Plenty of Pros here just under Pumkin Heads.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 03:29:28 PM »
md is the new home of the pros.....nuff said.
but your still here, shawn, and under mulitiple handles too !  ;D  or should i call you "sgt. d " ?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »
Plenty of Pros here all just havin Fun just like the rest of Getbiggers. ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 03:57:28 PM »
you can get some of your professional bodybuilding friends to post on the board? surely you can right?
it would make the board much more intresting

Why?  So some dumb fuck that doesn't even train can talk shit and say dumb shit to them.  I always wonder how many people that post here even train?  Or, at least like they do?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »
Why?  So some dumb fuck that doesn't even train can talk shit and say dumb shit to them.  I always wonder how many people that post here even train?  Or, at least like they do?

I know of one dumbass that borrows money from people on here (for steroids) & then doesn't want to pay them back

loser