Author Topic: If Mankind survives Bush, & the Neocons & the NWO, we're still fucking doomed  (Read 1304 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LMAO.... that was funny. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Mike Judge is a genius.
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
hahaha Good One!  :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I wish you all could visit the town I live in.  It is all ready an Idiocracy.  ::)
S

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Geez.  Im glad i live in an upper class hood.  People are still idiots but their less likely to show it.  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I watched this movie yesterday night, it was pretty good. it was a satire.

Read books

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
LMAO.... that was funny. 

that movie ws kept from going to theaters...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
that movie ws kept from going to theaters...
probably by the corporations.  Not sure companies like Starbucks liked depiction of their future :D

OneBigMan

All of news-making headlines during THESE YEARS really really reminds me of what it was like especially during the 60's.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
I think replacing the white trash with a the obese 16 yr old black girl carrying her third child would be a more accurate view of what we should expect.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I think replacing the white trash with a the obese 16 yr old black girl carrying her third child would be a more accurate view of what we should expect.

what does race have to do with it? stupidity is stupidity.

black, white, brown. I don't see what your comment has to do with the masses and their stupidity. you're attacking black people for no reason. There are stupid zombies everywhere.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
what does race have to do with it? stupidity is stupidity.

black, white, brown. I don't see what your comment has to do with the masses and their stupidity. you're attacking black people for no reason. There are stupid zombies everywhere.

Race has to do with it in that the problem of out of control reproduction is grossly more prevalent in the black race than in the white.  Am I wrong?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I don't know I don't have any stats.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Race has to do with it in that the problem of out of control reproduction is grossly more prevalent in the black race than in the white.  Am I wrong?
Aren't you jewish?  I thought you guys couldn't be nazis?  I've heard that theory a few times :D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Aren't you jewish?  I thought you guys couldn't be nazis?  I've heard that theory a few times :D

Yeah.. unfortunatly it's not racism that I am spewing.  It's an accurate observation.

OneBigMan

There have been indeed too many black teenage pregnancies from the previous decade named the 9 0 Z because that was one epidemic that the media covered with accuracy and arrogance.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yeah.. unfortunatly it's not racism that I am spewing.  It's an accurate observation.
however you want to label it ;)

lol...