Author Topic: Axe Murder wants Dana to make these fights happen!!  (Read 2940 times)

gymrat75

• Getbig III
Axe Murder wants Dana to make these fights happen!!
« on: May 09, 2008, 06:52:44 PM »
Wandalei wants Dana to make a fight happen between GSP and Anderson Sylvia. He also wants Dana to make a fight between him and Rampage Jackson again, considering he already has two wins against him!!! Now, these would be worth paying for on PPV.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/4315/wanderlei-silva-both-a-fighter-and-a-fan.mma

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Axe Murder wants Dana to make these fights happen!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »
wandy needs to get back in the win column before he starts calling out champions

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »
He's just pissed because Anderson broke off from Chute Boxe and took a lot of others with him.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 07:44:42 AM »
wandy needs to get back in the win column before he starts calling out champions

Wandy destroyed the current UFC light heavyweight champ twice. He can call out who ever he wants.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 07:49:26 AM »
Wandy destroyed the current UFC light heavyweight champ twice. He can call out who ever he wants.

This guy(Luiz Azeredo) beat Anderson Silva, you think he should be calling out people too ???

E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 08:54:38 AM »
This guy(Luiz Azeredo) beat Anderson Silva, you think he should be calling out people too ???

There is a huge difference between Wandy and that guy.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 01:04:32 PM »

Then got destroyed by the guy that the current champ destroyed ..The past is the past...It's a new day ..Wandy needs to sit back and work for his opportunities...Just like everyone else .

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 05:00:32 PM »
Then got destroyed by the guy that the current champ destroyed ..The past is the past...It's a new day ..Wandy needs to sit back and work for his opportunities...Just like everyone else .

yup !

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »
I'd like to see Wanderlei Silva fight Anawatazi.

After Anawatazi handed Anderson Silva his ass back in March of 2002 in Paraguay (via Darse) I saw Wandy say something in Portuguese to him coming off the platform. Anawatazi smiled and said "two Silva's in a day would suit me just fine." Fight never happened of course, Anderson needed to be carried away"

I have always wondered why some fighters never record there losses. Must have something to do with unsanctioned fights.

Bottom line I like Wandy but would love to see Anawatazi put a merciless beating on him.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 09:48:08 AM »
Rampage wasnt the same man he was back then. and that was many years ago. And NOT in the octagon.  Lets see if big wandy can even take out jardine! 

HEY BIG O, whats happening brother!
FEAR THE BAPP!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »
Rampage wasnt the same man he was back then. and that was many years ago. And NOT in the octagon.  Lets see if big wandy can even take out jardine! 

HEY BIG O, whats happening brother!

Whats sad is Jardine is one of the lowest paid fighters in the UFC.