Author Topic: Got any stories Danielson  (Read 1248 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Got any stories Danielson
« on: May 09, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »
You have been undercover.  I need to hear some freaky tales brother.  You in rehab?

Heard Blaze is cutting a demo.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Got any stories Danielson
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 06:20:08 AM »
Blaze went crazy, he thought he was living in the internet game Second Life. He called me and told me he was downloading shit from the mothership and was worried his dad was trying to cast spells on him ::) So he got admitted for a few weeks and now he is out, but as much fun as it is making fun of him, I won't hang out with no crazy bastard, so I have no use for the guy really. I really don't have any good stories, I started work at a different place doing the same type of work and started seeing some chick that works there on my second day, which was like 2 weeks ago, so we have been hanging out a lot, which leaves me with little time to post. :( Hopefully I get some stories soon, but I am drug free as of the past 2 months or so and my life is pretty fkn dull when I am not high :(
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »
I am drug free as of the past 2 months or so and my life is pretty fkn dull when I am not high :(

Yes things seem to be more enjoyable when high but then it bites you in the ass at some point.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 04:20:21 PM »
Blaze went crazy, he thought he was living in the internet game Second Life. He called me and told me he was downloading shit from the mothership and was worried his dad was trying to cast spells on him ::) So he got admitted for a few weeks and now he is out, but as much fun as it is making fun of him, I won't hang out with no crazy bastard, so I have no use for the guy really. I really don't have any good stories, I started work at a different place doing the same type of work and started seeing some chick that works there on my second day, which was like 2 weeks ago, so we have been hanging out a lot, which leaves me with little time to post. :( Hopefully I get some stories soon, but I am drug free as of the past 2 months or so and my life is pretty fkn dull when I am not high :(
Good luck with that danielson..........any pics of the new chick?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
Good luck with that danielson..........any pics of the new chick?

Thanks man, I have pics, but nothing exciting really. I'll still see if she minds if I add some pics to "my photobucket" ;)
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »
Thanks man, I have pics, but nothing exciting really. I'll still see if she minds if I add some pics to "my photobucket" ;)

you must have some SERIOUS game to be pulling in coworkers after 2 days man.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »
you must have some SERIOUS game to be pulling in coworkers after 2 days man.

Well I knew her prior to working there. She technically hired me, not my boss, but she interviewed me.
E