Author Topic: School Girl Fantasies  (Read 7780 times)

sylvia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
School Girl Fantasies
« on: May 10, 2008, 07:58:33 AM »
On another forum, a poster wanted to know if Fitness/Figure competitors were role models and there were various responses.  Many had to do with nudity or conduct.  I understand that competiting is very expensive, this is not an inexpensive endeavor so in my humble opinion I don't have a problem with an individual's decision on how they conduct their professional and personal life, except in one area.  Maybe it is only me, but as a mother, I had problems in seeing 20-something, 30-something, 40-something, etc. posing in scantily clad school girl uniforms.  I realize that it is only fantasy but it is the message that bothers me greatly.  Fantasy is all about being something you are not.  Age appropriate fantasies are great, but posing as a school girl is not in my opinion.  It's the message that bothers me.  When you play fantasy, it is make-believe.  You give yourselves over to being someone else, that is the fun in this game.  But in posing as a school girl, your audience is adult men and it is basically creepy for me to think that these men get to fantasize about a school girl.

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: School Girl Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 08:38:19 AM »
Well I guess it's possible that some school girls that wear a uniform are seniors in private high schools and at or above the age of consent and could be looked at as a woman in a cute outfit...

But yeah, if men are actually fantasizing about children that is sick as hell.
R

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
On another forum, a poster wanted to know if Fitness/Figure competitors were role models and there were various responses.  Many had to do with nudity or conduct.  I understand that competiting is very expensive, this is not an inexpensive endeavor so in my humble opinion I don't have a problem with an individual's decision on how they conduct their professional and personal life, except in one area.  Maybe it is only me, but as a mother, I had problems in seeing 20-something, 30-something, 40-something, etc. posing in scantily clad school girl uniforms.  I realize that it is only fantasy but it is the message that bothers me greatly.  Fantasy is all about being something you are not.  Age appropriate fantasies are great, but posing as a school girl is not in my opinion.  It's the message that bothers me.  When you play fantasy, it is make-believe.  You give yourselves over to being someone else, that is the fun in this game.  But in posing as a school girl, your audience is adult men and it is basically creepy for me to think that these men get to fantasize about a school girl.

Am I the only one who thinks this way?

UGH...!!!! the overdone "schoolgirl" theme. Dont get me started. I recently declined a paid photo shoot with this theme for this reason. I have had several requests for this, and it just doesnt suit me. My schoolgirl days are long over, lol...plus that schoolgirl crap is so cheesy &tacky...especially for anyone over the age of 25, IMO

A young figure competitor might be able to pull this look off, but a FBB like me (with big muscles) over the age of 30? just plain rediculous!!! >:(

Money is temporary. Stupid pictures last a lifetime.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 02:50:48 PM »
UGH...!!!! the worn out "schoolgirl" theme. Dont get me started. I recently declined a paid photo shoot with this theme for this reason. I have had several requests for this, and it just doesnt suit me. My schoolgirl days are long over, lol...plus that schoolgirl crap is so cheesy &tacky...especially for anyone over the age of 25, IMO

A young figure competitor might be able to pull this look off, but a FBB like me (with big muscles) over the age of 30? just plain rediculous!!! >:(

Good for you. :)

The whole schoolgirl thing is wrong fullstop.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »
Well I guess it's possible that some school girls that wear a uniform are seniors in private high schools and at or above the age of consent and could be looked at as a woman in a cute outfit...

But yeah, if men are actually fantasizing about children that is sick as hell.

We have little girls dressing as adults, grown women dressing as children...for the sake of living out the male sexual fantasy, I guess? ...and we wonder where pedophilia comes from? The world is coming to an end!!!

I wish we could all just be & appreciate each other for who we are...why does it seem ppl need to live in a fantasy world for sexual gratification? I dont get it. I prefer reality on all levels. I'm no fun I suppose  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »
UGH...!!!! the overdone "schoolgirl" theme. Dont get me started. I recently declined a paid photo shoot with this theme for this reason. I have had several requests for this, and it just doesnt suit me. My schoolgirl days are long over, lol...plus that schoolgirl crap is so cheesy &tacky...especially for anyone over the age of 25, IMO

overdone?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 03:50:09 AM »
We have little girls dressing as adults, grown women dressing as children...for the sake of living out the male sexual fantasy, I guess? ...and we wonder where pedophilia comes from? The world is coming to an end!!!

I wish we could all just be & appreciate each other for who we are...why does it seem ppl need to live in a fantasy world for sexual gratification? I dont get it. I prefer reality on all levels. I'm no fun I suppose  ::)

That creepy "guy" in your avatar is an antidote for any erotic fantasy.  :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 03:55:33 AM »
Blame Britney Spears!
E

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 05:22:58 AM »
Way over done! I prefer something in a latex catsuit with a whip! Much more interesting! ;D
X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 06:23:46 AM »
My girlfriend looks good in a school girls uniform,she also looks good in a french maids outfit,a nurse... ;)

CalvinH,officially licensed woman's board poster

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 08:05:37 AM »
Everyone has fantasies from time to time. There is no such thing as a stupid or over played fantasy. Everyone is different.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »

That creepy "guy" in your avatar is an antidote for any erotic fantasy.  :-X

Sexy aint it  ;D

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 02:26:16 PM »
Way over done! I prefer something in a latex catsuit with a whip! Much more interesting! ;D
Kinda cool. I had a halloween costume like that one year but my ass is too big for it now.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
Everyone has fantasies from time to time. There is no such thing as a stupid or over played fantasy. Everyone is different.

the topic is photo shoots, and being depicted in a certain manner. Older women photographed schoolgirl outfits looks tacky and sleazy. Some photographers can make anything look artistic & beautiful, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 06:28:49 PM »
Kinda cool. I had a halloween costume like that one year but my ass is too big for it now.

Send me a picture sweetie I'll shoot you straight!  :-*
X

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

We have the same taste  ;)

Me too  ;D

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 09:31:17 PM »

what do you mean shoot me straight  ???

you want a picture of when I was dancing in it, squatted down and split the ass out of it? I wish I had a picture of that. Sexiest moment of my life!  ;D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 05:05:52 AM »
what do you mean shoot me straight  ???

you want a picture of when I was dancing in it, squatted down and split the ass out of it? I wish I had a picture. Sexiest moment of my life!  ;D

I ment Ill tell you the honest truth if your little ass is too big or not. Dont worry Im not judgemental! just send a picture  ;D
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 05:30:06 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 06:03:59 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 06:54:01 AM »
the topic is photo shoots, and being depicted in a certain manner. Older women photographed schoolgirl outfits looks tacky and sleazy. Some photographers can make anything look artistic & beautiful, but they are the exception, not the rule.
I hear you but some people like that. Not everyone finds that tacky.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »
thats not a schoolgirl outfit, its more of an airline stewardess, the top one is a sundress.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 02:04:32 PM »
thats not a schoolgirl outfit, its more of an airline stewardess, the top one is a sundress.
its a real school girl

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

Id fly her friendly skies!!

Im still waiting for that picture chick!  ;)
X