Author Topic: pm q answered/female related only  (Read 857 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered/female related only
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »
...what's a quick (2 weeks) weight lose program. Yes, i still do the Bronkaid and cardio only...i don't have time for much more.

Thanks.
Lisa :-*

there is no 2 week secrets ,,unless you sit on pgcl and or dnp ,,but those posions are for professional level and even professional level become nothign more than very average stomack flue excuses after using those posions,,all competitors that come up with stomack viruses in reality use and abuse durects dnp pgcl etc,,,so this a big nono especially for girl

a more safe way to lose weight is a 3-6 months period that includes phentermine and mild duretic in a combo with training and cardio and cycling of t3,,clenbuterol not needed,,in america where you live the no where to be found town doctor will prescribe for you phentermine and mild duretic after you do a crying scene in his office and tell him your hormones are wacked,,also i recomend to go on YASMIN birth control which has duretic in it in addition to the rest i mentioned,,,t3 shoudl be bought from research companies and used 3 on 3 off ,,when you on it you will look flat and lose fat and some muscle ...when off it you will get back the muscle with out the fat if all other rules writen by gh15 applied

a quick fix for water retention and minimal bodyfat% is a duretic such as aldactone,,it is the prefered choice for women and men before they go on spring break and or weddings etc etc,,it is quick 1 week fix but i recomend the 3-6 months route to permenent lose of 30-50lb of a girl weight

the 3-6 month program i wrote above will result in the average american 170lb girl losing it down to 125lb and if training consistantly in gym will look toned and resemble a figure girl or fitness girl depending on how much muscle the female had to begin with

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: pm q answered/female related only
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 06:00:39 AM »
hahaha..."mydavid"  ::)
!

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: pm q answered/female related only
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 06:06:20 AM »
sit on it and rotate

hope this helps