Author Topic: What do you think of this?  (Read 2546 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What do you think of this?
« on: May 11, 2008, 01:41:42 AM »
Check this video out. go to 7:15 in the video:
look at the gas he's generating from just 14.4volts 14amps.  Wasn't someone telling me a little over a year ago that this wasn't possible?

This looks like some serious production.  I have a feeling that law Joker was talking about has been broken ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What do you think of this?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 02:58:09 AM »
oops, that guy I posted above is trying to beat this guy, his cell produces roughly twice as much.  cool shit!  There's a shit load of people experimenting with this on youtube.  It's like they're all in competition but everyone is sharing their discoveries and setbacks and building off eachother, working like a group.  oops, this may not be what they had in mind for youtube :D

This is some serious production here.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 07:29:15 AM »
What do you think of this?

That unless Big Oil finds a way to profit from it do not expect these experiments to leave someone's garage. And don't even think about our government funding some of these technologies.

It ain't happening.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 07:32:11 AM »

What law of Joker are you talking about?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 08:26:42 AM »
That unless Big Oil finds a way to profit from it do not expect these experiments to leave someone's garage. And don't even think about our government funding some of these technologies.

It ain't happening.
LOLOLOL...  I think we all have that much down as a given :)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »
Nice to see people using the internet for something good.  If all of us can work on theses things theres a good chance for success.

Stupid people are going to criticize it like all good things that break normal standards of thinking.

BTW   We dont need goverment help as long as we can continue to teach on the websites like youtube.

This can be done with basic supplies and will be refined as time moves on.   Screw big oil!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »
Nice to see people using the internet for something good.  If all of us can work on theses things theres a good chance for success.

Stupid people are going to criticize it like all good things that break normal standards of thinking.

i just filled up my truck for $100, that wont last me a week, even though i take the train most of the time. if i had to stop on the side of the road to shit inside my engine i'd do it if it cut down on that gas bill.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 02:48:23 PM »
i just filled up my truck for $100, that wont last me a week, even though i take the train most of the time. if i had to stop on the side of the road to shit inside my engine i'd do it if it cut down on that gas bill.

Its very frustrating.  Its being reported to hit 200.00 a barrel soon.   Imagine doubling the price at the pump.

Im seeing some people break out motorbikes and bicycles now....

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

Its very frustrating.  Its being reported to hit 200.00 a barrel soon.   Imagine doubling the price at the pump.

ive been going to lake george since i was a kid. its usually so packed with boats and jet skis theres an hour wait to launch your boat.

now its deader then ron pauls political career

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »

BTW   We dont need goverment help as long as we can continue to teach on the websites like youtube.

This can be done with basic supplies and will be refined as time moves on.   Screw big oil!!
good point, there's a lot of garages in America ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 02:58:51 PM »

Kh, I'm going to play a bit with this and post my opinions on the board.  gotta beat poop in the tank ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »

I've been saying that for the past 2 years!!!!  ::)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 11:47:37 PM »
I've been saying that for the past 2 years!!!!  ::)
We're not talking about good things that cost money!   The whole world is filled with things that cost. Big freaking deal.  The truely good things come without cost.  It might be enjoying a good sunset or eating an apple picked right from the tree, or creating hydrogen for some free energy!  The worst case senerio I've found so far is 2mpg increase on trucks that got 14 to begin with..  The best I've seen is 89mpg.  On average most get about 10 additional mpg.  Not bad for just water and a tablespoon of baking soda.

I've just discovered some new free energy folks!  I will not even be using my car battery to run my hydrogen cell!!!  NOPE!!! and it won't even involve mounting a solar panel to the top of my car like Joker suggested ::)  Videos coming soon :)  I'll document everything and I kid you not, this is cool shit!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 02:32:15 AM »
We're not talking about good things that cost money! 

Neither was I.
If you invest $100 and in return see $1400 in your pocket,
...you haven't spent $100, ...you've gained $1300.

And that's just from using the product, ...not selling it.
If we talked about selling it, or sharing it with others, ...then the $'s in your pocket start to get crazzzzy!!!
w