Author Topic: God looking beast...no?  (Read 8504 times)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: God looking beast...no?
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 01:51:35 PM »
Bro, if team nassersvaginalinsertiont ool hasn't been suspened, I'm pretty sure Johnny is ok. ;)

;)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 01:55:07 PM »
Not looking so good, actually you look like you had a long night smoking meth. No joke.
yep-------i noticed his eyes also

his physique is falling apart

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 02:03:53 PM »
DW, NOW!! :

O

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »
Is there something, besides shit stains is Nasser's undies?

;D ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »
Looks like daddywaddy is again having an identity crisis, an attention whoring acces of rage.

He reminds me a lot of arvilla, who is older yet still as stupid as young daddy.

Daddy, do you want to look like arvilla when you'll reach the 40's ?

there are millions of people looking ten times better than you, and yes, they're natural too !

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/index.php?cat=502

Get help and get a life!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »
Looks like daddywaddy is again having an identity crisis, an attention whoring acces of rage.

He reminds me a lot of arvilla, who is older yet still as stupid as young daddy.

there are millions of people looking ten times better than you, and yes, they're natural too !

Get help and get a life!

then why take offense?
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »
then why take offense?
Maybe because getbig 's g&o board wasn't intended to be an exhibition of  worthless pictures of insecure and immature gardeners ?

PS: posting your pics over and over won't make you happier so stop being addicted to what the others think of you. You seem to be very nostalgic of the time when everyone was worshipping your physique. Like it was your only source of satisfaction in life .   Move on.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 04:31:12 PM »

Get help and get a life!

Is there something, flagada are there things in your mouth and anus that have you so upset?
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »
Maybe because getbig 's g&o board wasn't intended to be an exhibition of  worthless pictures of insecure and immature gardeners ?
so if its not about worthy bulky tanned men in bikini's , then its just not your cup of tea? tell me...are there things?
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »
Is there something, flagada are there things in your mouth and anus that have you so upset?

Why don't you try to make real life friends instead of sucking internet warriors virtual cocks ?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »

there are things...i beleive that is the point he is trying to get across. these things are of a more explicit nature perhaps
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2008, 04:35:12 PM »
Why don't you try to make real life friends instead of sucking internet warriors virtual cocks ?
welcome to getbig and our virtual cocks mister
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2008, 04:35:31 PM »

It could be raining pussy and flagada would somehow manage to get hit in the head with a dick! Hope this helps.
Spirit of Truth

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2008, 04:36:44 PM »
It could be raining pussy and flagada would somehow manage to get hit in the head with a dick! Hope this helps.

;D ;D  I just spit my chicken and rice all over my computer screen

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2008, 04:37:35 PM »
Just fucking post your picture on hotornot.com you moron and stop spamming getbig with your incoherent and retarded babblings and miserable life portrayals.  Again, it won't solve any of your real life issues.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2008, 04:38:47 PM »
welcome to getbig and our virtual cocks mister

HAHAHA Would you like a virtual jizz bath flagada?
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »
Just fucking post your picture on hotornot.com you moron and stop spamming getbig with your incoherent and retarded babblings and miserable life portrayals.  Again, it won't solve any of your real life issues.
my stories and pics keep you coming back for more. do we need an intervention perhaps with a Nasser thread for you son?
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »

Settle down tiger it's only the internet! And you only have like 20 posts!! HHMMMMMM?
Spirit of Truth

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »
my stories and pics keep you coming back for more. do we need an intervention perhaps with a Nasser thread for you son?

Shows how fucked up you are, you poor loser really think people worship you or log on getbig to see a new shot of your ugly mug with yelow teeth or the shithole you live in.

Seek help quick, you're way too far in denial about what you truly are and again, this internet identity you built yourself ain't helping you face the truth.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 04:45:54 PM »
Shows how fucked up you are, you poor loser really think people worship you or log on getbig to see a new shot of your ugly mug with yelow teeth or the shithole you live in.

Seek help quick, you're way too far in denial about what you truly are and again, this internet identity you built yourself ain't helping you face the truth.
flagadajones-im glad this is a place where you can vent your anger. otherwise im sure jones sr would bend your little ass over his knee if you threw such a temper tantrum you beast :)
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 04:48:57 PM »
Flag why are you so hateful and angry?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
Flag why are you so hateful and angry?

There's no hate or anger here, just old fashioned truth telling to help daddy stop being a useless piece of crap for the society.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »
There's no hate or anger here, just old fashioned truth telling to help daddy stop being a useless piece of crap for the society.

lighten up broskie and enjoy the music
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »

HAHAHAHA Don't be so f@^&ing grumpy! 

flagadajones, This attitude of yours will only lead to Alzheimer's and senility.