Author Topic: God looking beast...no?  (Read 8515 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: God looking beast...no?
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2008, 04:22:33 AM »
not?
U sure  ? U said u fancy me before...why the cold shoulder now ??

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2008, 04:25:05 AM »
Nice sun glasses on that dwarf! ;D

calm down, big ears.

b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2008, 07:05:09 AM »
calm down, big ears.

no one we dont hate you here , we just think you are a low class city-sin. in the new world we dont hate our brothers to the fullest extent, it is not wise to, you dont learn anything, and you end up defeated like squidfathers, fartfurthers, squadfathers that all eat too much soul bearing flesh wich is the first thing you should be doing, however when you become a true falcon brother i say brothers like edward or edmund senior falcon aka epic monster can get away with such flesh and soul feeding for he is the superior creation if he feels worthy to uphold that position one must know all things as falcon you are one and must realize 'no one' that you do in fact suck my friend, it would be wise to listen to my scriptures handed down from the same library of genetic possibilities as you
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2008, 07:37:54 AM »

Brutal balding and farmer's sideburns

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »
Bukake?  :-X

I once told a girl to ask a sushi chef for that.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2008, 07:40:51 AM »
Bro you look awful  ???
Why the fuk have you lost all your muscle  ???
all drugs.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
its quite easy to look buff really all one has to do is eat and get a nice pump with pushups and take a pic to prove it.

if want to look strong i can

[

this is perfection for making everywomen on the planet melt!
6 foot 6 ,perfect balance of bodyfat ratio to muscle shape and size!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »
this is perfection for making everywomen on the planet melt!
6 foot 6 ,perfect balance of bodyfat ratio to muscle shape and size!

although it looks lean, i really wasnt even close to besting my self in that pose

because unflexed i still had plenty of ab and chest fat at the time as well as leg/glute fat

i m very curious as to what the finished product will look like, im near positive i can reach munzer like conditioning as a natural
A

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
although it looks lean, i really wasnt even close to besting my self in that pose

because unflexed i still had plenty of ab and chest fat at the time as well as leg/glute fat

i m very curious as to what the finished product will look like, im near positive i can reach munzer like conditioning as a natural
Dw I think if you ever decide to live on redmeat cooked rare,some green leafy vegtables and two pieces of fruit a day, you will find what you are looking for! grain and dairy our poison to us brother!
search deep within your framework my brother and tap into your days as a paleolithic hunter gather,exsplore that part of the brain that stores data from the ealry days of man!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »
Dw I think if you ever decide to live on redmeat cooked rare,some green leafy vegtables and two pieces of fruit a day, you will find what you are looking for! grain and dairy our poison to us brother!
search deep within your framework my brother and tap into your days as a paleolithic hunter gather,exsplore that part of the brain that stores data from the ealry days of man!

somewhere in the deeper echelons of the spinal cord has the dna file been stored, the karma leaks out as lower back pain occasionally, perhaps me as falcon brother unique like all falcon brothers do not find myself worthy of feeding upon the soul of the flesh. other falcons may deem themselves worthy, not i. my karma is yet to be undone, perhaps i will find methods that can mimmic  the beginnings of this reincarnated dream of a once more beast like of a man who with lesser human traits still had vast recordings of epic experiences waiting to be reawakend in my chakras at the spinal area for re experience, as i look deeper into the magnifying glass and increase the intesity, mysterious become truths, truths become more questions, as magnify further the atom seems never ending , the structure even more diverse and complex, as if it were created so that i would reincarnate myself till i get it right
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2008, 07:06:17 PM »
calm down, big ears.

Sure thing carrot dick!!

Spirit of Truth