Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2439 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 04:32:57 PM »
Coleman had a way bigger frame to work with..he had alot more room to pack on muscle. The kid looks good..but his frame will only be able to hold so much muscle before it starts to throw off his symmetry.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 04:36:27 PM »
Ronnie's muscle bellies are also unique. Hardly any have peaked biceps like Ronnie and pecs so thick that the muscles actually sag. He is unique no doubt, but saying that someone new wont be able to match him is stupid.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 05:36:18 PM »
there wil never be ron colman 2003 in bodybuilding,,this is the max the human body will take itself until engeenering genetic comes into play but it wont come into play in bodybuilding,,in bodybuilding hwat you are born with is what you have and hormones can make it bigger and more developed ,,,ron colman is where the combination of frame and hormones were at all time max,,

no white guy will be able to get there or surpas it and when it comes to black guys you need to find one with pecs arms back and quads,,,most black bodybuilders have either arms or chest but not both ,,arms chest back and quads is rare for black bodybuilders....

the eastern europian kid is fine he is well on his way to win shows but he is white and alreasy hormonized maxed ,,he already layed with the best of the best human grades since he is in retabolil land of human grade to every infant ,,he wont get to touch the mr o title although he is good enough to make a pro

you have seen the end of bodybuilding as you know it ith ron colman ,,jason cutler is just a regular guy on lots of hormones with dedication and solid foundation but he is just that ,,phil heath looks like an 18 year old tors with some giant arms coming out of it ..looks redicoulous and part of generation nothingnes fast meaningless 'achivments',,dex will never have the size or freakiness to touch ron although shoudld be 1 time mr o holder from last year,,victor martinez is full of puff and too much oil that make a very good physiqe look akward and smoother than need be,,melvin too small weak and smooth compact build that cant be the top ,,gustav too much insulin ruined his chances to be top of mountain :-[,,and lastly wolfe...wolfe is an interesting intake on a bodybuilder,,he is what gh15 call a continuation of arnold and will br mr o and deservely so ,,it will happen for him within next couple years,,BUT! wolfe is not ron colman he doesnt have the powelifting and muscle shape that ron had,,

if you take one bodybuilder that had it all ESPECIALLY by the end of 2003,,it is ron colman ,,he is the only bodybuilder that will be talked about for hundreds of years to come from all of the who and who you see now days,,,it will be..

arnold and ron the 2 that will be remembered as the 2 greatest bodybuilders of all time...arnodl for the uper torso and personality ,,ron for the power,,freakiness,,sheer lean muscle mass and! 2003 size and condition that WILL NEVER BE IMMITATES AND MAKE FELLAS LIKE KEN WHEELER LOOKS LIKE A BUFFED UP BALLET DANCER WITH OILY SEPERATION OR SLIMED DOWN BALLET DANCER WITH AWESOME CUTS,,IN ANY CASE IT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A BALLET DANCER AND NOT LIKE A BODYBUILDER NEXT TO RON

jason is so pale in comparisson to ron coleman that not only due to his faults it will make jason being remembered as one of the worst to date mr o,,where ever you think of jason it is always flat and big and tank refrigirator with oils leaking,,whenever you think of ron it is always huge freaky wide full and complete muscle ,,lean muscle!
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »
lol look at this guy following me around ! haha. broski i said i was 235 about three months ago.

almost every stat you posted is far from the truth. i have no need to correct you though, stalker, think what you wish. in fact i prefer it if you think i am fat and devoid of muscles.
You posted in a thread that I posted in and you aimed it me , so how is that stalking dip shit  ::)

You also claimed two weeks ago to have 18-19 inch arms @ 16 bf,When I questioned you saying what are they 18 or 19 you then said "I dont know I dont measure my arms it was a guess" just like the bf % was to.I didnt say you were devoid of muscle , I think you did very well transforming from the fat pile to the lean look you took on..
But going by your claims that seem to change every 5 mins you sound fat to me.

Stop being a drop kick. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »
You posted in a thread that I posted in and you aimed it me , so how is that stalking dip shit  ::)

You also claimed two weeks ago to have 18-19 inch arms @ 16 bf,When I questioned you saying what are they 18 or 19 you then said "I dont know I dont measure my arms it was a guess" just like the bf % was to.I didnt say you were devoid of muscle , I think you did very well transforming from the fat pile to the lean look you took on..
But going by your claims that seem to change every 5 mins you sound fat to me.

Stop being a drop kick. ::)
you quote nearly every thing i write.

i try my best not too mention any of my stats, because the way getbig operates is = flame any claims, regardless of whther they are believeable or not.       

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
WILL NEVER BE IMMITATES AND MAKE FELLAS LIKE KEN WHEELER LOOKS LIKE A BUFFED UP BALLET DANCER WITH OILY SEPERATION OR SLIMED DOWN BALLET DANCER WITH AWESOME CUTS,,IN ANY CASE IT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A BALLET DANCER AND NOT LIKE A BODYBUILDER NEXT TO RON

:D :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »