Author Topic: IQ By Country... Is this accurate?  (Read 24607 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: IQ By Country... Is this accurate?
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2008, 05:55:44 PM »

I understood that...  I just felt the need to point out that despite our mastery of food production, our diets in many ways suck so bad that some (by no means all) primitive cultures eat far better than we do, all things considered.

Their diets may seem better on paper, but most of them generally eat less to the point where it effects their mental and physical development.  :-\

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2008, 04:31:12 AM »

What exactly is your point, chief? And don't give me a simple answer, unless you suffer from a lack of healthy braincells.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #228 on: May 17, 2008, 08:31:02 AM »
it looks pretty accurate to me ;) 'cept i'd say italy is yellow not green, and israel is green not yellow, coz there ain't too many stupid jews :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #229 on: May 17, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

I realize this has nothing to do with your point, but the diets of most westerners are "shit" compared to the diets of many more primitive people. 

I'm sure MattT would disagree.

He's been all over the World.
As empty as paradise

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #230 on: May 17, 2008, 02:16:34 PM »

With the exception of his trip to see Will Harris, I don't think he's ever left Saskatoon.

I wonder what the diets are like in Dubai, India?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2008, 04:23:31 PM »
Jews compris one fifth of one percent of the worl population.........they have been the recipients of approaching one third of all Nobel prizes. Ashkenazi jews rate five points higher on IQ teste than Sephardics.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 01, 2008, 05:31:31 PM »
It must suck being born with genes that automatically puts you at a hooge disadvantage in a civilization that values intelligence more and more, no matter who you are. No amount of political correctness can ever make up for the fact that you are destined to be an enormous failure in everything you do. You can whine about political correctness and all that shit, but in the end of the day, the seed of ending up as a tremendous loser will always be in you. And the worst thing is that if you want to have kids, it's a big chance that the kids also end up with terrible genetics that automatically puts them at a biiiig disadvantage in life :D ;D

Ps: Bump for that homo Goatboy deleting his latest post to avoid being associated with time out material ;D

Jews compris one fifth of one percent of the worl population.........they have been the recipients of approaching one third of all Nobel prizes. Ashkenazi jews rate five points higher on IQ teste than Sephardics.

In this world, we have the inventors of the cannon, and the cannon fodder.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: June 02, 2008, 11:19:06 AM »
Shit like in excess calories, fats, carbs and overprocessed crapfood.. yes. But lots of poor people around the world lacks sufficient nutrient for normal health and cognitive function in their diets. Lots of primitive fucks in the 3rd world are fucked up due to lack of vitamins and such.

yeah.. all we have for lunch is BIG FISH we caught from BIG WATER that runs and we mix it up with BIG GRASS that gows by the BIG WATER that runs :'(

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: June 02, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »
and we worshippers of big yellow thing that moves on the sky 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #235 on: June 02, 2008, 11:41:29 AM »
In this world, we have the inventors of the cannon, and the cannon fodder.
Hmm. You're in Jared Diamond* territory, now.

*I believe he is of Jewish heritage. MattC in 5...4...3...2...1...    :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: June 02, 2008, 11:44:33 AM »

Including Dubai, India!

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #237 on: June 02, 2008, 12:03:18 PM »

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #238 on: June 02, 2008, 12:28:54 PM »
  I don't understand why you people are attacking Matt C. He simply stated facts about racial differences in average intelligence that are well known by psychometricians, and he provided evidence for everything he wrote. You people show a lack of maturity and class by responding with emotion instead of facts. Debate the man's arguments, not the man himself. What you are doing is called ad hominem, and it is the lowest that someone can go.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2008, 12:47:21 PM »
  I don't understand why you people are attacking Matt C. He simply stated facts about racial differences in average intelligence that are well known by psychometricians, and he provided evidence for everything he wrote. You people show a lack of maturity and class by responding with emotion instead of facts. Debate the man's arguments, not the man himself. What you are doing is called ad hominem, and it is the lowest that someone can go.

Matt Canning has proven himself to be a racist and an anti semite time and time again.  But he won't be debating that topic any more. ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 02, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »
Matt Canning has proven himself to be a racist and an anti semite time and time again.  But he won't be debating that topic any more. ;)

For the nth time, no he has not. He has not said anything that can be concidered racism. He has presented objective observations backed by science, not made any value judgements. Why are you continuing with these strawman attacks?  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #241 on: June 02, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »

For the nth time, no he has not. He has not said anything that can be concidered racism. He has presented objective observations backed by science, not made any value judgements. Why are you continuing with these strawman attacks?  ::)

What about the one post where he said Jews have genetics for things like tracheary and deception? That's bigotry and studies backing such things up are usually written by biased biggots. He's obviously jealous of the massive sucess that jews have had. Now I'm not saying we shouldn't be concerned about the power they hold, but what I am saying is that they shouldn't be hated for being sucessful. It's funny to me how MattC stresses the importance of IQ, yet simultaneously goes against one group for being sucessful and doing what any other group would do in such a position.

Even if he backs up his arguements, the intent driving him must come into question. I think he knows many of us agree with some of his points, and that goes to show he isn't the only with those kinds of opinions, but how he presents his arguements is annoying and he will be attacked because of them. That's the nature of this forum.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: June 02, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

Matt Canning quotes quasi-scientific studies.  I can do a study that will prove anything and publish it.  So does that make any person's assertions based on my study correct?  No, it doesnt.  And Matt Canning knows to stay out of this thread or he might just lose his meal ticket.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #243 on: June 02, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
Matt Canning quotes quasi-scientific studies.  I can do a study that will prove anything and publish it.  So does that make any person's assertions based on my study correct?  No, it doesnt.  And Matt Canning knows to stay out of this thread or he might just lose his meal ticket.

He fails to understand that since he have never been a part of a research in his life, anyone here who actually did anything of that sort (I personally did) know that any type of research is first and foremost exist to serve the one who is conducting it.

What about the one post where he said Jews have genetics for things like tracheary and deception? That's bigotry and studies backing such things up are usually written by biased biggots. He's obviously jealous of the massive sucess that jews have had. Now I'm not saying we shouldn't be concerned about the power they hold, but what I am saying is that they shouldn't be hated for being sucessful. It's funny to me how MattC stresses the importance of IQ, yet simultaneously goes against one group for being sucessful and doing what any other group would do in such a position.

Even if he backs up his arguements, the intent driving him must come into question. I think he knows many of us agree with some of his points, and that goes to show he isn't the only with those kinds of opinions, but how he presents his arguements is annoying and he will be attacked because of them. That's the nature of this forum.

He kept saying how Jewish people are evil, inferior, shouldn't be trusted, try control the world, want to kill his skinny ass, have big noses and whatever else sprung into his feeble mind.
He then "backed" it up with quotes from known racists LOL, and completely ignored anyones replays and just kept saying read what I post over and over....talk about an attention whore LOL.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #244 on: June 02, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »

His Jews/media ownership/conspiracy argument certainly was/is a value judgment. Strike one. Also, as you know, Matt and I have sparred over whether intelligence in biologically determined. The 'research,' to say the least, is still in very early days, yet Matt would have everyone believe that it is, at this point, academic. It is anything but, and perhaps has even gained a political edge with Obama's run for the President. Strike two. Put those strawmen on your plate and eat them.  :D