Author Topic: The Falcon Comeback  (Read 4469 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: The Falcon Comeback
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 06:01:16 AM »
he has the gyno, saggy tit look in second pic. like when fat men lose all their fat real quick. except in this guy's case it was muscle loss

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 06:03:46 AM »
he has the gyno, saggy tit look in second pic. like when fat men lose all their fat real quick. except in this guy's case it was muscle loss
well i dont see any ???

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 06:04:01 AM »

lol, noticed that he stop taking pic of his legs as well..what a joke
I

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 06:06:44 AM »
All alliances to the immortal falcon aside, I don't get why anybody would shit on him. He's in shape, lean and he's tall. I don't see the problem.
$

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 10:03:50 AM »
Really take a pic of you on Tuesday morning weighing 240.  Then on wednesday weighing 215.  This will convince a lot of people you are "onto something" rather than "being on something"

It's not that unusual, Keith. DW has an enormous frame. I'm 5'3" and when I'm very lean at 170-180 I fluctuate 7-8lbs a day depending on hydration and food intake.

There's no reason why at 6'6" DW doesn't fluctuate 12-15lbs.

Not to knock you Keith, but you've never been single digit bodyfat, so you've never really experienced the hydration changes that one does in the 4-10% range.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »
All alliances to the immortal falcon aside, I don't get why anybody would shit on him. He's in shape, lean and he's tall. I don't see the problem.

Agreed, he looks great. I agree with GH15 that DW could be close to the pinnacle of natural bb if he applied himself to it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 10:10:52 AM »
if he applied himself to it.
BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What up old man. Do you still torture yourself by visiting mayhem?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
falcon brothers get the last laugh.
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2008, 03:27:34 PM »
falcon brothers get the last laugh.

hahaha oh yes , they will be crying like little animals when i finally attain uber awesomeness.

i like how people dont think i "apply myself"

if they only knew how much i do care, and want to learn as much as possible, and help others, and im not in it for the money, im in it to unite people to be awesome and healthy, we will laugh at our 'trying to become in shape quests' in a few years time, because i think we can come together and plan it out and move on to bigger and better more mysteious unsolved mysteries that lies in our domain, i have no purpose except the truth in this gift of life. my truth is learning through experience and my truth is not being tied down by man made laws  ( doctines, sciences, money, acting fake and not expessing my true self, i dont beleive in holding back feelings, ect) and my truth is RETURNING the gift of life (in ways like communication with people, keeping the flow of positive energy in search of the truth and not WASTING time by saying things that have been said 1,000,000,000 times over like all the put downs you come up with) because everyday is so fvcking awesome for me that my soul is lucky enough to experience anything, i have sight, i have legs, im grateful i have an open mind and above 6feet tall  ;D. i mean damn my friends, ever take a deep though and realize the gift and take notice? ever? things are much more sweeter when greatful and better just like a nice snack or something its so much better when you appreciate it, its unexplainable that feeling kinda like an aura that blankets you whole body with these senses that i simply cant explain to a person with a bitter tone. its all good though because the right people succede in this world and the wicked are taught hard lessons

many even myself have been wicked at some point's' in our lives, either by influence from people or parents, its time to get past that and realize when you make peace,fun, truths with you neighbors 'things' are a whole lot more pleasant
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »
I'm sure you do apply yourself, but your methods are not the best, direct route to bodybuilding success. That's not a bad thing, it's enlightening to you and you're happy with the results.

It's all good bro.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »

I bet your ripped huh? ::)
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »
I'm sure you do apply yourself, but your methods are not the best, direct route to bodybuilding success. That's not a bad thing, it's enlightening to you and you're happy with the results.

It's all good bro.

yes yes, if my methods were the best i would be the best natural bodybuilder, lets not end my life yet, lets see ample time for me to get it right in this dream we are in .and laugh at our struggles as well as take pride in them, that we will not give up or back down and fall into the trap of a negative outlook.

ever as a kid, you think you were the only one in this world? and that it was you , all that matterd, well it is partly true myfriend, everyone matters, but you can live out a dream if you so wish, but it must be done in a 'god sense' of percision. you see , just like creation and all things in fibinacie (sp?) numerical creation of sound mathmatical force, that ones dream must have some 'element' of this perfection, there is a math to it.

sometimes i dont have time to learn as much as i want to learn, or have the energy, im just a falcon, but ancient hebrew was said to be mathematically sound and the language of the universes, it would be cool if some of you falcon brothers would take it upon yourselfs and learn some more shit for the brotherhood, start by limiting tv to 10 min a day and only one wank session per day watching fine assed hoes, no little debbie snack cakes unless you immediatley do pushups, i beleive its time to get started
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »
yes yes, if my methods were the best i would be the best natural bodybuilder, lets not end my life yet, lets see ample time for me to get it right in this dream we are in .and laugh at our struggles as well as take pride in them, that we will not give up or back down and fall into the trap of a negative outlook.

ever as a kid, you think you were the only one in this world? and that it was you , all that matterd, well it is partly true myfriend, everyone matters, but you can live out a dream if you so wish, but it must be done in a 'god sense' of percision. you see , just like creation and all things in fibinacie (sp?) numerical creation of sound mathmatical force, that ones dream must have some 'element' of this perfection, there is a math to it.

sometimes i dont have time to learn as much as i want to learn, or have the energy, im just a falcon, but ancient hebrew was said to be mathematically sound and the language of the universes, it would be cool if some of you falcon brothers would take it upon yourselfs and learn some more shit for the brotherhood, start by limiting tv to 10 min a day and only one wank session per day watching fine assed hoes, no little debbie snack cakes unless you immediatley do pushups, i beleive its time to get started

I have been studying solar variations to get super ripped for the summer and to achieve a higher level of Falconessence. Solar activity has been measured via satellites during recent decades and through 'proxy' variables in prior times. Climate scientists are interested in understanding what, if any, effect variations in solar activity have on the Earth. Any such mechanism is referred to as "solar forcing". Through these studies I hope to bring myself and my Falcon brothers to the pinnacle of higher rippedness!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
I have been studying solar variations to get super ripped for the summer and to achieve a higher level of Falconessence. Solar activity has been measured via satellites during recent decades and through 'proxy' variables in prior times. Climate scientists are interested in understanding what, if any, effect variations in solar activity have on the Earth. Any such mechanism is referred to as "solar forcing". Through these studies I hope to bring myself and my Falcon brothers to the pinnacle of higher rippedness!

yes light, the great traveler, the invisible one at times, i can nearley dream the possiblities my falcon brother, the falcon movement is going along as planned
A

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2008, 04:24:10 PM »
bwaaahahahabatshithahaha ha

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »
Do upright rows fit into the equation Y or N?

yes as with all light standing upright dumbell movements, i prefer a superset method of multijoint movments, one set of upright rows simply isnt enough for a more 'god' like human to explore his workout intensity my friend

try, upright rows many reps you can get with good form then without setting them down, do standing arnold presses, then do curls with a twist at the top as if you are pouring a glass, then finish of with some straight armed or slightly bent  gorilla kick backs not using biceps hitting the traps , lats and rear delts

use a 35 or 40 pound dumbells then eat something with sugar like a banana or grapefruit and or chug water
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2008, 04:30:04 PM »
bwaaahahahabatshithahahaha

great so you compare a contest day pic with a pic i shot for the hell of it

shows your true manipulative character with intent to do harm

impressive
A

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2008, 04:32:12 PM »
great so you compare a contest day pic with a pic i shot for the hell of it

shows your true manipulative character with intent to do harm

impressive

I own you.  Here you see me telling you how much you suck.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2008, 04:40:28 PM »
I own you.  Here you see me telling you how much you suck.

I dont bite back too much at fools, i let them follow there desires because it makes them happy therefore i am happy  :D
A