Author Topic: Onlyme in "Over the Top"  (Read 5780 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Onlyme in "Over the Top"
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »
I was honest when I asked, Keith. I enjoy your stories, even if you do get carried away vs. your GetBig "enemies".

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 06:31:34 PM »
ummmmm you ever seen a ppowerlifting competitor.. guys under a buck 70 lift more than that
sounds to me like your boyfriend didnt pull out of your mouth and your having a bad night cupcake. ::)
X

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 11:43:01 PM »
ummmmm you ever seen a ppowerlifting competitor.. guys under a buck 70 lift more than that

Yeah with triple ply gear.  ::)

Show me a guy weighing 170 benching 500 raw and I'll show you a green dog.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 11:54:48 PM »
Last I checked, onlyme fat jokes stopped being funny about 1 year ago.  Get some new material, kid.

I'll second that. Onlyme is sort of a grandfather over here at getbig.

Keith: "Gather around kids..and lemme tell ya'll a story thats old as them thar hills"

Keep ya head up keith and dont let the haters get to you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 12:37:06 AM »
Keith is this article about you? If so pretty cool....

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,965869,00.html?promoid=googlep

Yes, it was cool. How did you find that.  The writer is Pat Jordan who is Meg Ryans dad.  He is also a bodybuilder who with hi wife competed in couples at shows in Florida.  He interviewed me at the Days Inn in Ft. Lauderdale.  He was really surprised when I ordered a Pina Colada with no alcohol.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 12:42:18 AM »
I'll second that. Onlyme is sort of a grandfather over here at getbig.

Keith: "Gather around kids..and lemme tell ya'll a story thats old as them thar hills"

Keep ya head up keith and dont let the haters get to you.

Thanks Candizzle is a joke and he has been his whole life.  With the internet he has grown some balls.  He talks out of his ass because he has absolutely not one minute of experience yet he comes on here giving advice and talking like he knows something.  I am pretty sure most people know he is just a joke on here.  I think it is funny how much he talks about me.  I never really had a skinny pale white fag chase me around so much.  I find it hard to take someone with his personality, no experience, and basically nothing going for him seriously.  Him giving advice on here is like me going to a board about NASA and telling the people there how to build a spaceship. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 12:44:01 AM »
I've said it before.....I'll say it again.....Keith should write a book about his experiences. He's led some life.....done lots of shit, been all over.
HAHA, RON.....

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »
Yes, it was cool. How did you find that.  The writer is Pat Jordan who is Meg Ryans dad.  He is also a bodybuilder who with hi wife competed in couples at shows in Florida.  He interviewed me at the Days Inn in Ft. Lauderdale.  He was really surprised when I ordered a Pina Colada with no alcohol.

Hey they mentioned Tequilla Willies...  ;D

That article must have been talking about Teagan Clive? "One female competitor is so androgynous and muscular that she was once arrested and handcuffed for trying to enter a ladies' room." 
and keep moving!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 12:56:04 AM »

That article must have been talking about Teagan Clive? "One female competitor is so androgynous and muscular that she was once arrested and handcuffed for trying to enter a ladies' room." 

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2008, 01:08:53 AM »

Yes I told him about that.  I was there when she got arrested.  If I remember it was the Beverly Hills event.  It was the first one to launch the Over The Top Tournament.  That is when I first met Cleve.  I had a picture with him sitting on his lap. It looked like a little kid with Santa.  At the time I got a call from the promoters asking me to compete and come out of retirement.  I did without any training.  I weighed about 270 or so.  Got my ass kicked.  My friends came with me and we ordered about $200 in food and charged it to Cleve's room.  It was really funny cause the room service guys brought all the food on a cart to the room where we were competing.  We ate it right in front of Cleve and everyone and he didn't even know he paid for it.  The next event was in Denver 3 months later and I won that one to qualify for the OAC World Championships where we filmed the movie at the Hilton in Vegas.

I rmemeber telling Pat to mention my big sponsor which was Vuarnet.  He said he wasn't sure if they would print it cause they (Time) are very careful about that kind of stuff.  It ended up saying something like sunglasses.  The Candy Store was a fun place in Lauderdale.  I judged the bikini contest there everyday for 3 months straight.

Pat the writer called me several months later from Jamaica.  He says you got to see these guys that are trying to learn to bobsled.  he did a big story on them that later became a movie called Cool Runnings.  I also turned him onto the Gracies and he did the first article on them in America that was a multiple pages article in Playboy.  It launched their popularity big time.  Also, Dave he did the article on Francis Seguira the old BB from Muscle Mill.  That was in Life Magazine.  That was so much fun back then

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 01:09:55 AM »
I think Teagan ended up sueing the Beverly Hills PD for a million dollars and won I think or did she.