Author Topic: I miss Sarcasm.....  (Read 5733 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I miss Sarcasm.....
« on: May 12, 2008, 09:53:58 AM »
I miss his laugh ("AHAHAHAHAAHAH"), I miss his "BOOOOOOOOOOM!!", I miss the suicides he caused, I miss his "Look at this 155lb behemoth!!" 

:'(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: I miss Sarcasm.....
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »
Get Big has turned into Get Gimmick since he's been gone :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 10:37:17 AM »
the gimmicks were bound to get out of control

its the most cowardly form of posting
T

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 11:13:48 AM »
the gimmicks were bound to get out of control

its the most cowardly form of posting

You're not so brave yourself, mc.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
I miss his laugh ("AHAHAHAHAAHAH"), I miss his "BOOOOOOOOOOM!!", I miss the suicides he caused, I miss his "Look at this 155lb behemoth!!" 

:'(
Me too.

Too bad he hurt someones feelings so much, that they had to dig up personal info on him ::)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 01:12:01 PM »
Me too.

Too bad he hurt someones feelings so much, that they had to dig up personal info on him ::)

Ha ha!

Sensitive souls on Getbig.  :-[

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »
:::cough gay cough:::
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 01:25:30 PM »
:::cough gay cough:::

Can someone help BSB?  He's gaggin on another queer.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »
is he really gone ???
w

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 01:36:50 PM »
You're not so brave yourself, mc.

you wouldn't say that to my face princess  ::)
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 01:41:32 PM »
is he really gone ???

Sarcasm is enjoying a well-deserved vacation.   After his personal info was posted a legion of unwashed gimmicks, schmoes and owned swarmed upon him.   10:1 odds Sarcasm can handle on an off day.   250:1....well....I'd probably take a break myself.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 01:49:59 PM »
I tried to send him a pm and it wouldn't go through.it said cannot find member
Squadfather :(

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 02:13:22 PM »
 Thing is, he knows how upset he makes some people on here. So is he willing to take a chance that someone actually calls his fiance or worse. He is the only person on here who routinely makes people upset enough to possibly fuck with him irl, which is in fact why we like him so much as a poster, he makes this place fun. I don't necessarily blame Alex for doing what he did. Calling his girlfriend a guy was crossing the line, so he got him back. And obviously he "won". That being said, we are all suffering for it now. Personally if posting here meant that my fiance could be fucked with irl in some way, I would be gone for good, it's just a messageboard ffs (even though some people forget that sometimes), but maybe Squad is willing to take that chance, who knows.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
I remember reading a post of SF's where he said his girl knows his password.
she knows he spends alot of time here.maybe she read what was going on and told him "enough is enough"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 02:29:45 PM »
I remember reading a post of SF's where he said his girl knows his password.
she knows he spends alot of time here.maybe she read what was going on and told him "enough is enough"

Maybe, the mere thought of some girl getting harassed at work or whatever because her man has some fun on the internet makes me cringe a bit, but it is bound to happen. Whatever he does for a living he has plenty of time to post during the day, so I am not sure how long he will stay away. Maybe he will find a new site, but if he works in front of his computer chances are he will still post one way or another to pass time. And if he is actually unemployed like the gimmicks on the G and O are saying than Alex did him a huge favor. There is no reason to sit in front of the computer all day when you are not working, believe me cuz I have done it, and it's no way to live your life. I do think he has some type of job where he needs access to the computer though, that's the only thing that makes sense. 
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »
Thing is, he knows how upset he makes some people on here. So is he willing to take a chance that someone actually calls his fiance or worse. He is the only person on here who routinely makes people upset enough to possibly fuck with him irl, which is in fact why we like him so much as a poster, he makes this place fun. I don't necessarily blame Alex for doing what he did. Calling his girlfriend a guy was crossing the line, so he got him back. And obviously he "won". That being said, we are all suffering for it now. Personally if posting here meant that my fiance could be fucked with irl in some way, I would be gone for good, it's just a messageboard ffs (even though some people forget that sometimes), but maybe Squad is willing to take that chance, who knows.
Alex is a hypocrite.......He post a pic of my EX, calls her names and than blames it on someone using his account. ::)

He bitches about this place and starts "retiring" threads, but comes right back the next day ::)

He says he hates racism, but has no problem calling DP a towel head and ripping on spics in the past.

He bitches about gimmicks, but is the king of gimmicks.

He made up the story on Flex having cancer.

He says others take this place too serious but calls people from GB and digs up info on GB members,

and lets not forget how he made up the story on how I asked him to kick BH's ass at the Arnold ::)

OH shit!.... I hope Alex doesn't track me down and own me now ::)

Brutal eye rolling ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 02:33:17 PM »
Maybe, the mere thought of some girl getting harassed at work or whatever because her man has some fun on the internet makes me cringe a bit, but it is bound to happen. Whatever he does for a living he has plenty of time to post during the day, so I am not sure how long he will stay away. Maybe he will find a new site, but if he works in front of his computer chances are he will still post one way or another to pass time. And if he is actually unemployed like the gimmicks on the G and O are saying than Alex did him a huge favor. There is no reason to sit in front of the computer all day when you are not working, believe me cuz I have done it, and it's no way to live your life. I do think he has some type of job where he needs access to the computer though, that's the only thing that makes sense. 
You know that's not his "trailer" right?

He does work and he lives in a home without wheels.

His only problem was that Alex's bitch boy posted info on his girl and i can't blame him.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »
You know that's not his "trailer" right?

He does work and he lives in a home without wheels.

His only problem was that Alex's bitch boy posted info on his girl and i can't blame him.

I have no doubt he owns his own home and Block even said he has a decent business he owns. Thing is, I don't think he would put his woman through getting stalked by the pyschos on here. Her name is out, you know some asshole would contact her to fuck with him.
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 02:36:50 PM »
Alex is a hypocrite.......He post a pic of my EX, calls her names and than blames it on someone using his account. ::)

He bitches about this place and starts "retiring" threads, but comes right back the next day ::)

He says he hates racism, but has no problem calling DP a towel head and ripping on spics in the past.

He says others take this place too serious but calls people from GB and digs up info on GB members,

and lets not forget how he made up the story on how I asked him to kick BH's ass at the Arnold ::)

Brutal eye rolling ;D

yeah that was pretty fucked up, that shit is just stupid....lets be such losers we make fantasy reality next thing we know dp and a23 will be running thru the streets with shields and swords saying they are dragon slayers. lets pray they dont play d and d...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »

Brutal eye rolling ;D

Well, Alex went too far for sure. But if you KNOW someone is trying to find out shit about you, why egg him on? Alex is good with computers, people like him, Benz, Jimmy etc. are just looking for a reason to out your info. if you fuck with them. Best bet is to not egg them on. Not excusing Alex, but common sense should dictate you may not want to push him.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 02:38:38 PM »
I have no doubt he owns his own home and Block even said he has a decent business he owns. Thing is, I don't think he would put his woman through getting stalked by the pyschos on here. Her name is out, you know some asshole would contact her to fuck with him.
Yep no doubt............Hell I have fools on her convinced I'm a stay home dad and my girl supports me ;D

I remember back when the criso kid was trying to track me down and was posting pics of some neighborhood saying it was my house. ::)

It's mind blowing how weird some guys get over busting balls.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
Yep no doubt............Hell I have fools on her convinced I'm a stay home dad and my girl supports me ;D

I remember back when the criso kid was trying to track me down and was posting pics of some neighborhood saying it was my house. ::)

The whole outing is the best ownage there is. No one can deny that. But it's not fun. Basically we are all people who get along, but have pretend fights to make this place more fun. Outing someone is taking shit too far. On the other hand, if someone bashes other peoples looks and doesn't have the stones to post their own pic(which Squad DID post pics), then fuck em. They deserve what they get. The idea that some people are too scared to post pics(but bash other people who actually have a pair of balls ::)) is kind of lame to me. I am puny and I post pics, so I have no sympathy for people who refuse to man the fuck up. But outing family, that's a big NO imo.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »

Dave could smell people's bullshit from a mile off.......the owned didn't like that fact.   I think it's retarded that they can't take some jokes and teasing....c'mon.   I don't care if Dave started a thread about these folks everyday.....the dude was messin around and enjoyed dishing out shit as much as receiving it.   

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 03:59:34 PM »

Brutal eye rolling ;D
spot on-----------alex is a moral crusader only when it fits his agenda

I cant stand people who are hypocrites, especially when they are the moral kind

he takes this place more seriously than anyone else here--------if I started digging up peoples personal info---Id have my head examined

he says squad called his girl a guy---but doesnt mind posting pics of SS's wife and calling her names-----again another hypocrite move-----

Ive lost all respect for ALex----glad to hear SS sees the same shit I see-----

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »

Brutal eye rolling ;D

You fucking hypocrit ;D... I never posted a pic of your ex but when Davidpaul/Blockeahead did, back in december, I did help you.

Ain't gonna tag this one on me.