Author Topic: Best/Worst Guest posers  (Read 2356 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Best/Worst Guest posers
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »
yes..

well not actually like a Shawn Ray / Frank Zane vacumm (who does these days)
cormier can still pull off a vacumm..  and im sure alot of the lesser known pros can do it

jay used to hit a pretty good vaccum before he blew up in 2001

Moosejay

Re: Best/Worst Guest posers
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »
Kamali was very entertaining.  I've seen Dorian and Fux and they were just big and had a holy shit factor, but they were not great guest posers.  Anybody can come out and hit a few most musculars and a few lat spreads, but to actually have a good routine that keeps the audience on the edge of its seats is amazing.  If you honestly think Kai or Dickerson or Labrada are boring, then you know nothing about posing.  If anyone saw Paris' routine at the 89 Arnold, that man told a story with his routine.  All these years later, his routine is the one that I remember.  A good poser should leave an impressio9n on your mind.  Dickerson in 1990 at the ASC, Ray in 87 and at the 94 O, Labrada at the 1992 O and Vince Taylor at the 1991 Olympia.  Hell, I can still remember watching John Brown at the 85 Olympia in Belgium having the entire crowd clapping.  Hate him or not, Kamali had the entire crowd at the 2001 Arnold waving their hands from side to side.  It was the most amazing thing i've seen.

Now that is what I am talking about..."Telling a story with his routine..."