Author Topic: Olympia: Victor Definitely out of the Olympia  (Read 10723 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: CONFIRMED: Victor Definitely out of the Olympia
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 04:09:44 AM »
Sad but true.  If Victors legs look even a little messed up from the operation, he might never recover.  Victor vs Ronnie at the Arnold  :o

and I think the judges will instantly have that perception now.  If/when ronnie comes back, the judges aren't going to stop and look at his sick garden hose biceps or quads to see if they've returned to teh old size.  No, they're going to be jumping to see if the lat and tricep are still fcked. 

At the highest levels of the sport, most guys onstage are near-perfect when it comes to genetics and conditioning and muscle.  I think it's far easier for judges to 'pick off' 2-3 guys right off the bat due to weaknesses, then sort thru who's left.  I think Vic will be a victim of that, always picked right off and relegated to 3rd instantly behind dex/heath.

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 04:51:47 AM »
Like Pepe said... the first thing the judges will be looking at in 2009 arnold is vic's thigh.

No...they look at his rap sheet

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 05:07:32 AM »
I just hope Vic learns that Medical Insurance for himself and family is a no brainer.
He will be top 3 at the Arnold but as someone stated in this thread if Dex finishes 2nd at the O and Wolf competes he could move lower down the food chain.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 06:25:12 AM »
ITS pretty set in stone barring any suprises cutler,wolf,dex,heath,top 4..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 06:44:43 AM »

they didn't seem to mind felony drug convictions in 2007.

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »
I saw vic yesterday at gold's in nyc and he looked very thick but to me it seemed he walked with i slight limp while walking and walking very slow

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 05:40:25 PM »

For a guy that took the Arnold in 2007 and got 2nd at the Olympia, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no one in the IFBB cares about whether or not he is a convicted felon.

Besides, the illegal sale of anabolic steroids has been a felony under Federal law since 1988.  What can we conclude based on that statement?  The only difference between Victor and the other top 5 Olympians is that Victor has been convicted and the others haven't.... All drug dealers, peddlers and users.

"1"

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 05:15:29 AM »
For a guy that took the Arnold in 2007 and got 2nd at the Olympia, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no one in the IFBB cares about whether or not he is a convicted felon.

"1"

The only real crime that relates to Victor was the time they STOLE his Olympia title from him in Vegas.   ;D
Get healthy Victor!  '09 is YOUR year!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 05:18:08 AM »

he looks like a little monkey who just stole your golden ring and laughing you out in a tree.

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Olympia: Victor Definitely out of the Olympia
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »
I think this mite be the  first mr olympia im not going to be pissed if i dont see. Top five bla!!!
I