Author Topic: "Lebron james, dunking with no regard for human life"  (Read 7974 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Lebron james, dunking with no regard for human life"
« on: May 12, 2008, 07:43:52 PM »
hahaha funny quote when he broke the back of the celtics tonight.

series to be tied in about 3 minutes?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: "Lebron james, dunking with no regard for human life"
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »
Lebron is a hazard to everyone.

Dunking like that in an arena full of people. Some of them children.

Someone could get killed!

body88

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 08:40:45 AM »

The Celtics were down by 10 points at the time of the dunk. James is not the one who is breaking Boston's back. James has been held in check (pretty much) for the entire series.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »
I love Lebron!!!

Lebron + The Buckeyes = The Pride of OHIO!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »
Haha,Lebron told his mom to "sit her ass down" ;D

body88

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »
Haha,Lebron told his mom to "sit her ass down" ;D
That was classic.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »

For Boston, they're living the home court dream and truth be told, all they really have to do is hold serve and home and they're, well, home free.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »
Hahaha, got to love watching him emasculate KG.

I'd love to see Ray Allen get a ring but at the same time I'm compelled to hate all things Boston.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 04:40:05 PM »

haha i laughed when the announcer said this.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 11:08:07 AM »
Next up Detroit.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
[quote author=BerzerkFury link=topic=214903.msg2977985#msg2977985 date=121072131

I'd love to see Ray Allen get a ring but at the same time I'm compelled to hate all things Boston.
[/quote]

True dat.

body88

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 12:45:05 PM »
[quote author=BerzerkFury link=topic=214903.msg2977985#msg2977985 date=121072131

True dat.

You know you have arrived when the entire country hates all your sports teams because they win to much.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 12:47:29 PM »
You know you have arrived when the entire country hates all your sports teams because they win to much.

No for me it's strictly a N.Y.-Boston thing ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 12:49:12 PM »

Hahaha, "win too much". I've hated all things Boston even when you guys were the shittiest team in almost every sport. Another 2 years or so and thing will be back to normal. Pats will be too old to do anything besides win the AFC east, Celtics have maybe one more year of being good, etc, etc....

body88

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 01:40:48 PM »
Hahaha, "win too much". I've hated all things Boston even when you guys were the shittiest team in almost every sport. Another 2 years or so and thing will be back to normal. Pats will be too old to do anything besides win the AFC east, Celtics have maybe one more year of being good, etc, etc....

I didn't agree last year when I told you the pats would be the best team in the AFC, the Sox would win the world series and the Celtics would have the best regular season record in the NBA. All those things I predicted came true, and I predict more than two years of competitive sports from all Boston sports teams.

Thats said, I understand your hate for Boston is genuine, and I enjoy our battles, but I thought you had a bit of respect for my opinion regarding how good the teams I root for will be. I am a homer, but I can admit honestly how a Boston team will fair. Shit, I said the pats would go 12 - 4 last year. I never thought they would go 16-0.

What you said is true of the Celtics, but I think the pats and the sox will be competitive for a very long time. You might be shocked with some of the draft picks and depth the pats are going to showcase on defense next year.

body88

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »

No for me it's strictly a N.Y.-Boston thing ;)

Well, being a Bostonian for my entire life, I understand the hatred we have for one another is pretty much set up when you are born. Boston and NYC are two of the best cities in the world, and the only time we come together is when anyone makes claims about the east coast not being the greatest place on earth  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »
I didn't agree last year when I told you the pats would be the best team in the AFC, the Sox would win the world series and the Celtics would have the best regular season record in the NBA. All those things I predicted came true, and I predict more than two years of competitive sports from all Boston sports teams.

Thats said, I understand your hate for Boston is genuine, and I enjoy our battles, but I thought you had a bit of respect for my opinion regarding how good the teams I root for will be. I am a homer, but I can admit honestly how a Boston team will fair. Shit, I said the pats would go 12 - 4 last year. I never thought they would go 16-0.

What you said is true of the Celtics, but I think the pats and the sox will be competitive for a very long time. You might be shocked with some of the draft picks and depth the pats are going to showcase on defense next year.

I respect your opinion. You definitely know your shit. However, admitting something like that regarding Boston sports is the equivalent of David Ortiz stabbing me in the heart with my own knife. 

I think the Pats will be competitive for a while to come. However, I don't think they will be leaps and bounds ahead of the other AFC teams like they were this year. Competitors though? Definitely. They'll be winning the AFC east for a while.

Unfortunately, the Sox will be good as well.

body88

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 02:21:35 PM »
I respect your opinion. You definitely know your shit. However, admitting something like that regarding Boston sports is the equivalent of David Ortiz stabbing me in the heart with my own knife. 

I think the Pats will be competitive for a while to come. However, I don't think they will be leaps and bounds ahead of the other AFC teams like they were this year. Competitors though? Definitely. They'll be winning the AFC east for a while.

The Bills are going to challenge the pats for the AFC east this year, and I think they will be much improved. They had a good draft, and they did well last year with a massive number of injuries.The jets will be good next year, and if they can get a qb, they will contend for the east in 09. I think they have the tools to contend next year, but they are still a few cogs away from a complete team.

Eli Manning has turned the corner, and as usual with Giants will have a great draft and contend in the NFC to defend their title. I think the cowboys rep the NFC in the big dance, but the g men will give them a run for their money. As far as drafting goes, the giants have been far and away the big draft winners for many years now.

I like Kenny Phillips, and I think he will do a great job for your team. Miami players are the players who excel in the NFL.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 06:01:23 AM »

Alright,who hacked into BF's account >:(

body88

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 06:03:37 AM »

Come on, I gave you guys your own sb thread. Not to mention, I didn't bitch once over the pats getting bitch slapped in the sb!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 06:26:24 AM »
Come on, I gave you guys your own sb thread. Not to mention, I didn't bitch once over the pats getting bitch slapped in the sb!

Haha,you know i'm kidding ;D

body88

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 02:39:15 PM »

Haha,you know i'm kidding ;D

Your a dead man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »

I vomited uncontrollably after posting that and it only stopped after I threw on as much New York sports gear as I could and watched clips of the Super Bowl.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

how'd that work out for ya ?