Author Topic: pm q answer  (Read 3804 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answer
« on: May 12, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »
In your opinion is GHB at all usefull for bodybuilding purposes? Does it help shed fat and release more GH when you sleep?

Thank you for your time

its a rape drug and not only i dont recomend it to bodybuilders...i also suport in penalty of 5-10 years in prison for bodybuilders who are found to carry it and use it or for anyone for that matter,,

if you cant get a woman sober ..go get a guy,,only weak pussys use ghb and they deserve to be wroten in prison ,,in america you practically have females that opening their legs just so you give them attention so no need for no ghb friends,,ghb is used by criminals that call themselves bodybuilders rather than real bodybuilders,,

the murderer was using it and you know what i dont want to even talk abotu him,,hope he dies soon if not then well have to wait untill 2015
fallen angel

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: pm q answer
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »
A rape drug? You're a fukkin moron.....by itself, it's relatively benign. Add alcohol/downers and it becomes a serious problem. 5-10 yrs for possession, yeah that's an intelligent statement  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »
Yep that nasty date rape drug will never find it's way back on to the market in any form whatsoever.  ::)

http://www.xyrem.com/html/main.isx

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
its used to get to sleep
TEAM Nasser

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »
A rape drug? You're a fukkin moron.....by itself, it's relatively benign. Add alcohol/downers and it becomes a serious problem. 5-10 yrs for possession, yeah that's an intelligent statement  ::)

the fact you even bother to answer this final verdict by gh15  points to your interest in the subject,,this is a rape drugs that people get mainly inorder to put in girls drinks in the club ,,,most guys who get it wanna nail the hottest chicks with no effort and no time invest,,it has nothing to do with bodybuilding when we have real gh and other good hormones

anyone that get ghb get it for the pussy and they should be prisoned for possession up to 10 years in general  population prison,,ghb = potential murderer walking free

the reason many of the dealrs got arrested in 2007 WAS GHB ,,the dea LOVES TO FIND IT BECAUSE THE MOMENT ITS FOUND ....rest their case...no withness needed no cooperation needed..you go in to do time and i justify it and support it,,

women should NEVER be raped unwillingly ,,some chicks love to play rape and forced hard rough sex its ok ..but women shoudl NEVER EVER BE RAPED WHILE THEY KNOCKED OUT AND DONT KNWO A FROM B ,,this is one of the worst crimes you can do to a fella human and 10 years is penalty gh15 support in this regard
end of case
fallen angel

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up smart guy. How about this, do some real research on the subject and then pop off. Dr. Ward Dean, read his writings on GHB and get back to me when you actually know something

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 09:08:34 PM »
I don't value 15's opinion on this subject, he doesn't seem very knowledgeable about the drug's uses.
TEAM Nasser

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »
Something tells me you don't have a whole lotta personal experience with this drug, gh15.   ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »
it doesn't sound like he does, he only knows what it is abused for, any drug can be abused.
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »
i have experience with it,,i told you before im GOD OF HORMONES ,,dont doubt what i say here,,im just tellin you that this drugs should stay out of bodybuilding for ever!,,people abuse it and use it incorectly and now it is not the 90s,,i know exactly how calm and deep yoru sleep gets and how it promited growth,,

THIS DRUG IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!

to sall the guys who always pm and email me about naturals and how they do little and how bodybuilding is only "good hormones",,to all the bodybuilders who ask me why bodybuilding is in deep shits,,LOOK DEEP WITHIN THIS THREAD ,,PAY ATTENTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE REMARKS AND POSTS COMING FROM PEOPLE ON GETBIG THAT ARE DOIGN 'NATURAL BODYBUILDING'...

this is the truth about bodybuilding friends....you got the bodybuilding to be  DRUG ADDICT TYPE OF SPORT WHERE THE BORDER BETWEEN NARCOTICS AND HORMONES IS DEAD IN THE HEAD OF THE BODYBUILDING THAT BELONG IN GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,

i will tell you here and now that operation 2007 RAW DEAL was based MAINLY ON GHB INFORMATION

this sport became a pathetic hypocrat lieing place where every body uses narcotics and add on top of it hormones,,,to be honest with you HALF OF THE BODYBUILDERS THAT WALK AMERICA TODAY DO NOT LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER BUT LIKE A NARCOTIC ADDICT ON INSULIN AND TESTOSTERONE WITH MINIMAL TRAINING

you dont understand the mistake you do if you use ghb ,,,you really DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE UP TO BRING YOU DOWN ,,i was part of operation raw deal and WE ARE UP TO CLEAN UNDERGROUND COMPLTELEY ,,RIGHT NOW WE WORK VERY VERY HARD TO FINISH IP AND  THE POWEDERS FROM CHINA THAT INCLUDE YOUR BELOVED GHB

i know that there is nw generation bodybuilders that read gh15 like the bible and i ask them to please please try to avoid doing rec,,you are our chance to get this sport out of the shits it is in ,,,most of those users that you see writing on the board as part of generation nothingess NEVER GOT ANYWHERE AND WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE,,avoid the rec and in return ill  make your hormones in america less controled with next 7 years,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »
is that why ip site is down?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »
we can just get ghb perscribed by doctor now for sleep with Xyrem. 
TEAM Nasser

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 11:34:30 PM »
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up smart guy. How about this, do some real research on the subject and then pop off. Dr. Ward Dean, read his writings on GHB and get back to me when you actually know something

Not going to happen.

gh-ihaveIQof-15 is dumber than a bag of rocks.  ::)

He makes up more shit than anyone here.

BTW-how easy is it to get this shit-it looks like it is controlled more than pharma grade cocaine.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »

Uhh ever herad of a G-Hole?  Two caps of GHB can send you into one, you are pretty much fucking comatose and if you are concious it's like watching yourself in 3rd person, you have no control over yourself.  When you are passed out you are OUT.  Someone could hit you with a baseball bat across the face and you wouldn't come out of it.  I've had to revive too many fucking chicks doing that  shit and it isn't pretty.  Fuck that shit it's the worst drug ever created.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »
Uhh ever herad of a G-Hole?  Two caps of GHB can send you into one, you are pretty much fucking comatose and if you are concious it's like watching yourself in 3rd person, you have no control over yourself.  When you are passed out you are OUT.  Someone could hit you with a baseball bat across the face and you wouldn't come out of it.  I've had to revive too many fucking chicks doing that  shit and it isn't pretty.  Fuck that shit it's the worst drug ever created.

um, your confusing a k- hole and g-ing out.

one is caused by ketamine, the other by ghb.

in a k- hole everything is seen from an out of body perspective. it is a disassociative, unilke g.

when you g-out, you are right, you do become unconscious, and it isn't pretty.
b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 12:14:22 AM »
the fact you even bother to answer this final verdict by gh15  points to your interest in the subject,,this is a rape drugs that people get mainly inorder to put in girls drinks in the club ,,,most guys who get it wanna nail the hottest chicks with no effort and no time invest,,it has nothing to do with bodybuilding when we have real gh and other good hormones

anyone that get ghb get it for the pussy and they should be prisoned for possession up to 10 years in general  population prison,,ghb = potential murderer walking free

the reason many of the dealrs got arrested in 2007 WAS GHB ,,the dea LOVES TO FIND IT BECAUSE THE MOMENT ITS FOUND ....rest their case...no withness needed no cooperation needed..you go in to do time and i justify it and support it,,

women should NEVER be raped unwillingly ,,some chicks love to play rape and forced hard rough sex its ok ..but women shoudl NEVER EVER BE RAPED WHILE THEY KNOCKED OUT AND DONT KNWO A FROM B ,,this is one of the worst crimes you can do to a fella human and 10 years is penalty gh15 support in this regard
end of case

your such an idiot.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 12:22:00 AM »
your such an idiot.
too concerned about semantics.
follow the arrows

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 12:25:19 AM »
too concerned about semantics.

is there something, "Heider"?  ::) ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 12:28:24 AM »
um, your confusing a k- hole and g-ing out.

one is caused by ketamine, the other by ghb.

in a k- hole everything is seen from an out of body perspective. it is a disassociative, unilke g.

when you g-out, you are right, you do become unconscious, and it isn't pretty.

Ehh maybe, but I dunno.  I've seen many many people on GHB, was around the Miami club scene in my earlier years, who were literally whacked out of their minds.  They would always say they remembered what happened but it was like they couldn't control themselves.  They were never on k, just GHB and coke.  But yea, it's not pretty at all.  Half the people I knew from that scene are now dead due to their party habits.  These were "upper class" people, young doctors, lawyers, very successful and very out of control.  Pretty fucking sad.  I never experienced it first hand, I was never into recreational drugs, well pot for a little bit, and there's no way in hell I'd ever go near that shit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 12:28:37 AM »
is there something, "Heider"?  ::) ::)
looks like there's something with DK, why so angry?
follow the arrows

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »
looks like there's something with DK, why so angry?

::) ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »
follow the arrows

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 12:43:23 AM »
gh15 still doesn't appear to understand that the war on drugs prohibition causes more problems than it solves.  I would perhaps be in favour of prohibition if it actually works.  The fact that it is both a miserable failure and treats adults like children makes me loathe it as I do.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »