Author Topic: The face of health and determination modelish good looks ready to hunt the lies  (Read 4873 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
lol @ urgency to prove that infact 'there are things'....

this comment shows to me that you've been on this forum too long

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i make unrelated threads in hopes of keeping ideas of peace,love and Nibiru fresh in the minds of many. when you see 'falcon' you automatically associate peace love and nibiru and sometimes you catch the humor of my part lower humanoid consciousness
You still live in high and low,left and right, good and bad world. Thats a lot of pain.
If you live in lowest world. That world will take you where there are no these kind of pains.
Hint for you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You still live in high and low,left and right, good and bad world. Thats a lot of pain.
If you live in lowest world. That world will take you where there are no these kind of pains.
Hint for you.
sorry but 'these things' are of your world
A

m8

• Getbig V
OK for example.
Crush me with side chest. I am waiting
(Cus you cant crush me with double bi... :'()

It's not a pose for tall men like Daddy Waddy.

Daddy Waddy for president!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
How is it that Daddy doesn't have his own tv show!? Dude be a natural lock.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Johnny you are the picture of health brother! ;) Your superior knowledge confuses the simple minds here!
Spirit of Truth

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
sorry but 'these things' are of your world
Then I tell you.
Go high and high.

If you want to  show how good you are,why dont you try to beat juicer like me. You are positive guy arent you?
If you look so good, try to earn some money as a great movie star or something.
So Why are you only hanging around in Internet? Go out side and do some activity that show how good you are.
If you say that you are spiritual, you must not say how good you are. You can be satisfied with yourself and you are always happy without saying how good you are.
Be honest to yourself my friend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Then I tell you.
Go high and high.

If you want to  show how good you are,why dont you try to beat juicer like me. You are positive guy arent you?
If you look so good, try to earn some money as a great movie star or something.
So Why are you only hanging around in Internet? Go out side and do some activity that show how good you are.
If you say that you are spiritual, you must not say how good you are. You can be satisfied with yourself and you are always happy without saying how good you are.
Be honest to yourself my friend.
i did 30 min of cardio running around the track and streets here in the times you have been sitting down and replying, you are one to speak such advices lol
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
i did 30 min of cardio running around the track and streets here in the times you have been sitting down and replying, you are one to speak such advices lol
During you are making excuse. I make my salary of 8000$/month ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
During you are making excuse. I make my salary of 8000$/month ;D
spend it on hoes. talking about money is useless , make it do something
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
hahahah good point..fuck $8000 a month thats just my mortgage

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
brutal 12 inch neck, small beady reddish marijuana eyes, uneven ears, sausage nose that sticks out, weak jaw and chin, stupid bright red pouty lips, large upper cranium - small lower cranium, epic sucking in lips to achieve a gaunt face but failing

not to mention the retarded photo angle and the thought behind the posting it on a bodybuilding forum

couldn't have said it better myself. 

Attention Whore     
   479 up, 45 down    

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

Evelyn is such an attention whore. I hate her.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

attention whore     
   149 up, 36 down    

A person, usually female, who tends to: dress excessively provocatively (i.e., high heels and cleavage to the upper abdomen for a 2 year old's birthday party); keep eye contact with her female audience (her "competition") to a bare minumum, flickering the occasional glance only to verify she still has their attention, while standing toe to toe with a loud open mouth with any male who does not step back; raises her voice and speaks over others to either a) ensure that input into a conversation by any other females is not noticed or b) make sure no one forgets she is in the vicinity; constantly reapplies makeup/lipgloss in public; cannot stop talking about her clothing size/weight; loves being the only female to "show up" on an all-guys night out or trip and bragging about some happening in detail to each man's wife afterward; ends a visit/conversation only when someone else actually has something to say or starts to yawn.

His wife is an attention whore and I loathe her.

2.     attention whore     
   694 up, 148 down    

in addition:
females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys(gaming, skating, heavy metal) who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

new topic: "hotsk8tergurly: hi guys! am i the only girl here???? :-?"
"no you're not."
"well, here are some pix of me at the beach! ^^ :D"
"Woooah, you're hot!"
"thx! you really think so? *blushesreallyhard*"

1.     attention whore     
   701 up, 76 down    

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

You're such a GD attention whore!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Right. But I dont spend it on hoes.
When I dont exercise or seeing my friend..etc, I am always meditating in taoist style.
The meditation is great fan.
I recommend you. But dont use weed, you cant controle your conciousness in effective way.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
falcon! have you found the eternal secret to changing races??? you look like an asian fella in dat pic ;) and if you have discovered da secret den give me da info via pm coz i wanna become a black man baby 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Right. But I dont spend it on hoes.
When I dont exercise or seeing my friend..etc, I am always meditating in taoist style.
The meditation is great fan.
I recommend you. But dont use weed, you cant controle your conciousness in effective way.
do you need a pat on the back sir?
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
do you need a pat on the back sir?
I dont get it. Sorry I am a japanese who use your language.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I dont get it. Sorry I am a japanese who use your language.
many use the english language, as well as many other fine dialects created by mankind
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
many use the english language, as well as many other fine dialects created by mankind

Attention Whore     
   479 up, 45 down   

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

Evelyn is such an attention whore. I hate her.

m8

• Getbig V

;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Because english became simple and poor in its evolution.
English used to be more complicated and rich bocabrary language but it turned into simple and poor bocabrary language by its glovalization.
Normaly, the complicated and rich bocablary language cant be expanded that much because of its difficulty.
Learn another language also my friend. ;)
Its true and not my opinion.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

m8

• Getbig V
"bocabrary"  :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
OK for example.
Crush me with side chest. I am waiting
(Cus you cant crush me with double bi... :'()

Do you do shoulders or what ??
L

Moosejay

Is Nibiru in another country?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Do you do shoulders or what ??
Admit its my biggest weak point.
It doesnt look good if its not real pumped or backpose.