Author Topic: Milf's at the gym  (Read 19463 times)

Moosejay

Re: Milf's at the gym
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2008, 06:42:02 AM »

Looks a bit skinny, but I won't complain if you 'keep them coming..' :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2008, 06:42:29 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 06:43:12 AM »
Yes, 35 is a good cougar starting age.

Let's see, what else has 11 years of playing in bars taught me...

They all lie about something.  Might not be age, could be an STD or the state of their marriage.  Be warned.
They have kids they should be home with, so there will be some guilt.  They love to talk about them.
Facials = awesome in their book.  Anal too.  Likely they finally gave it to the husband as a last resort before the left with his administrative assistant, age 24.
They're all about dancing and acting 14 on the dance floor.  They can all hold their beer.  Most have nice racks, and cottage cheese asses and bellys they rarely show.

Buyer beware.  If any emotions form, they'll want to nail you down fast, so watch the emotions.  You say "love" and you are fcked.  They're usually smart enough not to get pregnant by this age.  Many are rich, and will buy you expensive gifts.  Often their husband was successful and left them half of the $ and the hosue for the kids, and he's shagging Miss latina 2008 in a nice condo somewhere.  

They're another flavor of woman.  use caution but certainly proceed.  Bottom line: less Drama, more miles.

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2008, 06:44:24 AM »

A little 'junk in the trunk' but a fine showing, nonetheless

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2008, 06:44:26 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2008, 06:45:01 AM »
Now THAT's what I am talking about...no drama

QB...I like you...you know the deal
no drama, no stress, i never worry bout girls, i use too, the day i stopped worrying was when they start showing interest, and for u guys that wanna approach milfs at the gym, just do it, but dont be a nervous wreck bout it, you'll look like a complete fuckwit, remember milfs need u not the other way around

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2008, 06:45:11 AM »

for johny falcon.

Moosejay

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2008, 06:47:30 AM »
Yes, 35 is a good cougar starting age.

Let's see, what else has 11 years of playing in bars taught me...

They all lie about something.  Might not be age, could be an STD or the state of their marriage.  Be warned.
They have kids they should be home with, so there will be some guilt.  They love to talk about them.
Facials = awesome in their book.  Anal too.  Likely they finally gave it to the husband as a last resort before the left with his administrative assistant, age 24.
They're all about dancing and acting 14 on the dance floor.  They can all hold their beer.  Most have nice racks, and cottage cheese asses and bellys they rarely show.

Buyer beware.  If any emotions form, they'll want to nail you down fast, so watch the emotions.  You say "love" and you are fcked.  They're usually smart enough not to get pregnant by this age.  Many are rich, and will buy you expensive gifts.  Often their husband was successful and left them half of the $ and the hosue for the kids, and he's shagging Miss latina 2008 in a nice condo somewhere.  

They're another flavor of woman.  use caution but certainly proceed.  Bottom line: less Drama, more miles.

I can't believe their husbands are stupid enough to leave for a 24 year old.

I understand the allure...but to buy the cow?

Insane.

They will be left by their younger paramours, and they will want to return to their MILF's?

240, what say you to this, based upon your weathered experience?

Yes...and stay away from the L word, unless you really mean it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2008, 06:48:11 AM »
these pics that are being posted are not my idea of milfs, not yet anyway, mine are generally younger and bit more youthful, and they have low self esteem, which is great..cause im awesome and making them feel better emotionally

Moosejay

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2008, 06:48:34 AM »

for johny falcon.

Nice but she kinda has a face like a stern politician...I'd bank on it that she is over 50...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2008, 06:49:33 AM »
old as fuck but a good body. i dont know what i would do when she would stand bent over to my bed.

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2008, 06:50:04 AM »
these pics that are being posted are not my idea of milfs, not yet anyway, mine are generally younger and bit more youthful, and they have low self esteem, which is great..cause im awesome and making them feel better emotionally

You will find in the world that most folks do have self-esteem issues...and these issues mute their judgement...instead of them doing what they should be doing...they do what they THINK they should be doing

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2008, 06:51:38 AM »
most women dont have any self asteem, they try to cover it by acting arrogant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2008, 06:52:55 AM »
I can't believe their husbands are stupid enough to leave for a 24 year old.
I understand the allure...but to buy the cow?
Insane.
They will be left by their younger paramours, and they will want to return to their MILF's?
240, what say you to this, based upon your weathered experience?
Yes...and stay away from the L word, unless you really mean it.

The 24-year old hoochie will use him because 1) he's stable 2) he has money 3) he's not about fistfighting in clubs, like many 24 - year old boys still are.    The Divorced man will avoid all mention of a baby, as the 24-year old's clock is ticking and the Man knows he'll likely be elsewhere in 6 months and certainly doesn't want TWO child supports.

When she tires of waiting for him to commit to baby, and leaves him, he will try to fck the ex-wife.  She'll often let him, telling others "we're trying to work it out" when in reality she's using the tuna to lure him home, and he'll suddenly realize all the reasons he left, as she'll still be stale, just with new miles from her bar adventures.

He'll end up being the old guy in the bar trying to hit on any MILF or cougar within sight.  The milfs would rather bang the guitar play or the bartender of course.  sad, vicious cycles.  getbiggers, find a way to explout it and leave your seed on many a milf cheek.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2008, 06:54:55 AM »
You will find in the world that most folks do have self-esteem issues...and these issues mute their judgement...instead of them doing what they should be doing...they do what they THINK they should be doing
i know that, thats why im a bit superior in my thinking then most men, i am real confident which gives me the edge over alot of people, the confidence spills out onto the milf then into her mouth hahaha..

when approaching girls in general i have no fear, if i get rejected then great, her loss..lifes to enjoy

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »
most women dont have any self asteem, they try to cover it by acting arrogant.
hahah thats it right there "ACTING ARROGANT" which is fake confidence, i can break her bullshit shield within 2mins, without insults or crap talk, men need to understand when u first approach a lady thats not drunk her shield is up, make her feel happy, comfortable, dont talk about sex and fucking, just ask her questions bout her hobbies and what made her join the gym blah blah.

Moosejay

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2008, 07:00:34 AM »
The 24-year old hoochie will use him because 1) he's stable 2) he has money 3) he's not about fistfighting in clubs, like many 24 - year old boys still are.    The Divorced man will avoid all mention of a baby, as the 24-year old's clock is ticking and the Man knows he'll likely be elsewhere in 6 months and certainly doesn't want TWO child supports.

When she tires of waiting for him to commit to baby, and leaves him, he will try to fck the ex-wife.  She'll often let him, telling others "we're trying to work it out" when in reality she's using the tuna to lure him home, and he'll suddenly realize all the reasons he left, as she'll still be stale, just with new miles from her bar adventures.

He'll end up being the old guy in the bar trying to hit on any MILF or cougar within sight.  The milfs would rather bang the guitar play or the bartender of course.  sad, vicious cycles.  getbiggers, find a way to explout it and leave your seed on many a milf cheek.

YES!!

Quick story:

In college, my freind and I were eating in a rest on a Sunday nite...only a few people there...some guy in his 50's was eating alone in a forlorn manner

My buddy pointed to him...said..."that guy right there...divorced, alone, lonely, lost it all..."

I said, how do you know that?

My friend got up to go to the bathroom...when he was gone...I swear...the 50's guy came over and asked if he could join us, as he was newly divorced and sad and lonely....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2008, 07:03:58 AM »
YES!!

Quick story:

In college, my freind and I were eating in a rest on a Sunday nite...only a few people there...some guy in his 50's was eating alone in a forlorn manner

My buddy pointed to him...said..."that guy right there...divorced, alone, lonely, lost it all..."

I said, how do you know that?

My friend got up to go to the bathroom...when he was gone...I swear...the 50's guy came over and asked if he could join us, as he was newly divorced and sad and lonely....
poor guy..is this in the U.S?? you guys shouldnt get married..

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2008, 07:04:33 AM »
hahah thats it right there "ACTING ARROGANT" which is fake confidence, i can break her bullshit shield within 2mins, without insults or crap talk, men need to understand when u first approach a lady thats not drunk her shield is up, make her feel happy, comfortable, dont talk about sex and fucking, just ask her questions bout her hobbies and what made her join the gym blah blah.

Yes...you may even want to self-efface a bit to instill even more relaxation in her countenance

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:56 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2008, 07:09:01 AM »
especially in presence of athletes like us they may feel uncomfortable because they are insecure about their own body and stuff so they act with the attitude.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2008, 07:11:22 AM »
Yes...you may even want to self-efface a bit to instill even more relaxation in her countenance

great idea
tomorrow i have my eye on a other milf, 29, hot as hell, divorced, loves quicker cause i listen to her...hahah
see gentlemen, you have to "listen" to ladies, be a listener not a "expressionist" thats someone who cant wait for the lady to stop talking to say what they feel, just listen and keep your talk to a minimum, and you'll be knee deep in pussy..

Quicker's rule while out with a hot piece of ass:
listen, listen, listen, dont talk to much, generally guys will talk themselves out of the pussy if they talk to much, and its happened to me, that first date (whatever you want to call it) you get a bit nervous and the dumbest things fly out your mouth, so dont talk to much, and listen.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2008, 07:11:47 AM »

LOL. You silver-tongued devil. You got a thesaurus bedside?  :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2008, 07:12:50 AM »
The milf's at my gym are fucking delicious. All in their early 40's. They look better then the fucking twenty + year olds!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2008, 07:15:34 AM »