Author Topic: I was watching channel 4 news last night LOL  (Read 4378 times)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
I was watching channel 4 news last night LOL
« on: May 13, 2008, 10:18:55 AM »
I was watching the news before bed last night and I thought I was hearing things LMAO!! IM NOT CRAZY!!

The Coach

Re: I was watching channel 4 news last night LOL
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 10:22:10 AM »
I was watching the news before bed last night and I thought I was hearing things LMAO!! IM NOT CRAZY!!

Hahahahaha, isn't that what Cynthia McKinny said?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:24:15 AM »
Complete clip here:

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 10:28:04 AM »
Complete clip here:

You already posted that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »
You already posted that.

Hey, when FOX played Rev Wright's speech on lop for 7 weeks, you didn't complain about repetition then.

Why the burr in your saddle when a youtube clip showing subliminal advertising pops up twice?

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 10:36:39 AM »
Hey, when FOX played Rev Wright's speech on lop for 7 weeks, you didn't complain about repetition then.

Why the burr in your saddle when a youtube clip showing subliminal advertising pops up twice?

What burr? Rev Wright was a legit story and still is and it seems his predecessor is no better that him.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »

:D I can just imagine hundreds of people around the country spitting out their dinner or stopping what they were doing when they heard that

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »
:D I can just imagine hundreds of people around the country spitting out their dinner or stopping what they were doing when they heard that

LOL!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
What burr? Rev Wright was a legit story and still is and it seems his predecessor is no better that him.

Yes, it was a legit story when it was news.

Then, FOX spent 7 weeks doing running commentary even when there was no news in the case.

Their purpose was to remind viewers, daily, about what the reverend said.

They spent hours of screen time each day on this story - 1 mention per hour for at least 5 of the weeks.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »
That was HYSTERICAL!!! She's trying to look all feminine and professional and then BAAAM!!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »
mc cain will be the new hitler.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »
Some more news mistakes...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »
so what?  they were showing people and images in the news media in the segway, and one happens to be McCain,,,so what?

Also, the people need to know the story of reverend Wright. 

If McCain went to a Nazi rally, then I would expect CNN so show that for several weeks as well.  240 always seems to amaze me with his liberal hippy views.  Wouldn;t it be easier if you just gave the bum on the street 80% of your paycheck?  Thats were we are going with the communist part, I mean, the Democraps.
you are gay.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 04:34:54 PM »

Goddamn you're such a motherfucking hypocrite. >:(

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 08:02:33 PM »
Ok, I'll bite.....how?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »
so what?  they were showing people and images in the news media in the segway, and one happens to be McCain,,,so what?
Also, the people need to know the story of reverend Wright. 

If McCain went to a Nazi rally, then I would expect CNN so show that for several weeks as well.  240 always seems to amaze me with his liberal hippy views.  Wouldn;t it be easier if you just gave the bum on the street 80% of your paycheck?  Thats were we are going with the communist part, I mean, the Democraps.

I am a repub.  I like to point out the flaws in my own party.  Just like Arnold cut off the calves of his pants, then showed his pitiful calves off around town to motivate him to improve them.  It's the only way to improve stuff.  When The Coach and I make differing statements about the repub party, who do you believe?  The guy who has defended 99% of what Bush has done since day one (coach)?  Or the guy who tells you that Obama is an experienced con man, hilary is a power hungry liar, and mccain is a near-senile puppet (me)?

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
I am a repub.  I like to point out the flaws in my own party.  Just like Arnold cut off the calves of his pants, then showed his pitiful calves off around town to motivate him to improve them.  It's the only way to improve stuff.  When The Coach and I make differing statements about the repub party, who do you believe?  The guy who has defended 99% of what Bush has done since day one (coach)?  Or the guy who tells you that Obama is an experienced con man, hilary is a power hungry liar, and mccain is a near-senile puppet (me)?
Vote for RuPaul.

....er "Ron"...

The Coach

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »

Funny, I don't recall you ever saying that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »
Funny, I don't recall you ever saying that.

you've never asked :)

I meant to say INexperienced.  He's not ready to be pres.  thank goodness he'll be surrounded with more worldy people to protect him from making too many mistakes.

he does have a positive vision for the future though.  that's a good thing.  He'll try to get the world to love the USA again, which will open up global markets and safen dollar.  You DO know that most of hte world sees the way on terror as nothing more than a US/UK/ISR empire grab, don't you?  Whether you agree with them, or don't, the perception is there, and it means we need a leader who can heal that.  I don't know that 4 more years of mccain bullying people will fix that.  I fear they'll keep abandonign the dollar, which puts us closer to national financial crisis.