Author Topic: John Hagee: God tricked Florida Jews to help Bush in 2000  (Read 2495 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
John Hagee: God tricked Florida Jews to help Bush in 2000
« on: May 13, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »
McCain actively sought Hagee’s and appeared on stage with him.

On Jews:

It was the disobedience and rebellion of the Jews, God’s chosen people, to their covenantal responsibility to serve only the one true God, Jehovah, that gave rise to the opposition and persecution that they experienced beginning in Canaan and continuing to this very day.
And:

How utterly repulsive, insulting, and heartbreaking to God for his chosen people to credit idols with bringing blessings he had showered upon the chosen people. Their own rebellion had birthed the seed of anti-Semitism that would arise and bring destruction to them for centuries to come.
On gays:

All hurricanes are acts of God, because God controls the heavens. I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God, and they are — were recipients of the judgment of God for that. The newspaper carried the story in our local area that was not carried nationally that there was to be a homosexual parade there on the Monday that the Katrina came. And the promise of that parade was that it was going to reach a level of sexuality never demonstrated before in any of the other Gay Pride parades. So I believe that the judgment of God is a very real thing. I know that there are people who demur from that, but I believe that the Bible teaches that when you violate the law of God, that God brings punishment sometimes before the day of judgment. And I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: John Hagee: God tricked Florida Jews to help Bush in 2000
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 10:49:18 AM »
maybe Mccain didn't know hagee said these things in 2000.

if that's the case, he should condemn that statement immediately, as Obama condemned Rev Wright.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »
By Hagee's logic, God should have wiped out Las Vegas and San Francisco long, long ago.  In addition, why should McCain alone condemn him?  Hagee appears in dozens of various media outlets week after week, year after year.  It is on the broadcasters and media outlets to decide to whether or not to have him on constantly. 

Hagee has called the Catholic Church a cult.  He is an unwavering supporter of all things Israel(by speech, anyways).  This is also the man who stated that the only difference between a Terrorists and a woman in PMS is that the Terrorist can be negotiated with.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »

Yeah, we're really kickin' ass.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »
In addition, why should McCain alone condemn him? 

Because mccain called him and asked him for an endorsement.

then mccain met with him and accepted this endorsement for cameras.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 12:46:18 PM »

Because mccain called him and asked him for an endorsement.

then mccain met with him and accepted this endorsement for cameras.

McCain also kissed the ring of Rev. Jerry Falwell.

A man that this "maverick" described as an "agent of intolerance" suddenly is a friend.

That 'maverick' narrative about McCain's character has always been pretty much bullshit.

Now that bullshit is spread for all to smell....see.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »
McCain also kissed the ring of Rev. Jerry Falwell.

I can't stop laughing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
By Hagee's logic, God should have wiped out Las Vegas and San Francisco long, long ago.  In addition, why should McCain alone condemn him?  Hagee appears in dozens of various media outlets week after week, year after year.  It is on the broadcasters and media outlets to decide to whether or not to have him on constantly. 

Hagee has called the Catholic Church a cult.  He is an unwavering supporter of all things Israel(by speech, anyways).  This is also the man who stated that the only difference between a Terrorists and a woman in PMS is that the Terrorist can be negotiated with.

And also NYC and LA...Hell if God was going to do that to New Orleans, it should have happened 130 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »
Hagee apologized tonight for bashing catholics.

didn't mention his comment about woman = dogs.

mccain said 'anyone who apologizes should be forgiven'.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
240, why do these statements surprise you?

If you go on the religion board on here, the fundies we have around here say shit like that all the time!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »
240, why do these statements surprise you?

If you go on the religion board on here, the fundies we have around here say shit like that all the time!!!

they dont surprise me.

but they do surprise some voters to realize 'their guy' actively sought the endorsement of this dude, because he comes with 5 million similar wackjob voters.

Too bad they're all going to vote for Bob Barr now.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 11:40:26 PM »
This is also the man who stated that the only difference between a Terrorists and a woman in PMS is that the Terrorist can be negotiated with.

Well, ...on this, ...he does kinda have a bit of a point.  :-[
w