Author Topic: Opinion on Gyno  (Read 5859 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: Opinion on Gyno
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 05:40:55 PM »
100-200Mg is minimal, 250mg's is enough to make good gains, 500Mg's is a big cycle.

You clowns are starting to remind me of that dork Billy "2 grams/week" Gunns.  ::)

250 mgs is pretty much hrt

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »
100-200Mg is minimal, 250mg's is enough to make good gains, 500Mg's is a big cycle.

You clowns are starting to remind me of that dork Billy "2 grams/week" Gunns.  ::)

You can get 200mg from some HRT clinics.   And you're saying you'll get "good gains" out of 250?

Hmmmmm....    now we know Joe Loco's secret!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 05:44:13 PM »
 250 HRT if it's every 3rd week.How Fukin many over 40s need 250 a week???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 05:47:41 PM »
250 HRT if it's every 3rd week.How Fukin many over 40s need 250 a week???

It's not what you "need", it's what you "want".  If it comes right down to it, NO ONE "needs" HRT at all.  I said 200mg because it's about the most a Dr. could get away with without raising too many eyebrows.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »
 ;D 250 mg/week...  one could make better gains on a high fat diet...   ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »
  one could make better gains on a high fat diet...   ;D

WHy don't you try it and let us know how you make out?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »
More importantly, does he have the bacne to go with it?

Like this dude?

He looks great! ::)
I would suggest adding another compound to his cycle.  
N

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 05:57:10 PM »
How Fukin Sad that 250mg a week is considered NOTHING.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »

oh yeah...expert advice from the armchair quarterback.. LOL, what the hell do you know about hormones !?? 500mg is a base test cycle, it's by no means a big cycle. Most pro's use 3000-4000mg  of test a  WEEK.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »
250 mgs is pretty much hrt

250mgs/week is NOT HRT.

The average male produces 4-7 mg's/day of test.

That is 28 to 49 Mg's per week for normal production. 250 Mg's per week would be 500%-1000% more than normal production.

oh yeah...expert advice from the armchair quarterback.. LOL, what the hell do you know about hormones !?? 500mg is a base test cycle, it's by no means a big cycle. Most pro's use 3000-4000mg  of test a  WEEK.

Some Pro's, acutally MOST Pro's take 5-10 grams a week, some take 15 grams per week. They are idiots. Like Billy "2 grams/week" Gunns. How big did bean pole Billy get on 2 grams per week??? He looked like a bean pole. What does that tell you????

When I used juice in the 80's my cycles were 3-4 dbols per day with 100 mg's/week of deca, and it worked like fucking magic. Biggest cycle I ever did was 250mg of sustenon, with 100 mg of deca per week-350mg total, got huge.

So huge cycles will not do jack shit for guys like Billy Gunns, but small 250-300mg week cycles for guys like me are night and day.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
back to the topic of the thread, instead of who gives a shit how much test you take

tell your friend about his gyno, unless hes gonna be on a stage next to you, or trying to pick up chicks at the pool with you....tell him

Recommend some arimidex or novladex or something to try and get rid of it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »
250mgs/week is NOT HRT.

That is 28 to 49 Mg's per week for normal production. 250 Mg's per week would be 500%-1000% more than normal production.

Some Pro's, acutally MOST Pro's take 5-10 grams a week, some take 15 grams per week. They are idiots. Like Billy "2 grams/week" Gunns. How big did bean pole Billy get on 2 grams per week??? He looked like a bean pole. What does that tell you????

When I used juice in the 80's my cycles were 3-4 dbols per day with 100 mg's/week of deca, and it worked like fucking magic. Biggest cycle I ever did was 250mg of sustenon, with 100 mg of deca per week-350mg total, got huge.

So huge cycles will not do jack shit for guys like Billy Gunns, but small 250-300mg week cycles for guys like me are night and day.

Actually test per week is closer to 100, that must have been very unreliable source you saw. Also I never have any problems with your post, but when you said 500 is big, I thought you were joking. 500 is a girl getting ready for a local show, 1000- 2000 is average for first time competitors, National level bodybuilders will do 250 mg of test per day plus an additional 1500-2000 per week of other stuff +gh and other contest prep stuff. Average gym guy is 1000 and 2500+ is considered big for gym guys that don't compete. ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2008, 08:26:47 PM »

Maybe the shit you were getting in the 80's was legit pharma and the shit they get today is massively underdosed homebrew?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 12:15:19 AM »
just ask him what he is running for anti-E's...Tell him that he doesn't want to get bitch tits...Then just leave it alone...

It will be funny to you later on in life when he says to ya that he should have listened...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »
Grab him by the nipple and when he cries like a bitch tell him if he didn't have Gyno it wouldn't hurt as much.Get the dude some Nolvadex for xmas.
watch out for the milk :-X
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 12:26:48 AM »
ive taken plenty of cycles with zero nolva or armidex..... got zero gyno. its all genes how one responds, to anything.
real men= no rubbers

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 01:02:51 AM »
250mgs/week is NOT HRT.

you are one of the worst most unknolegable mooskiteers on this board friend,,you really really dont know your bodybuilding,,the hormones that you kids take and took were from china aka not real ,,underdosed to the 10th degree,,bil guns first of all is a fool and didnt have no base to even start bodybuilding thats true,,but anyone can bodybuild and would develop their phsyqie from real hormones as in legit pharma grade hormones,,his probelm was that a criminal and scammer was givgin him the products and conneciton so he got 1/10 of dirty poweder and thats why looked like poop

now 250mg a week is hrt doses,,and were prescribed and still ebgin presiceibed as either 200mg in usa or 250mg in europe

please take this fool of your advice list friends and put him in the crazy borads
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 01:40:27 AM »
I have a friend who is using a minimal amount of Test (500mgs per week) but he is geting GYNO very severely. BUT the thing is is that he totally dont seem to realize it. He is not a fat guy at all, he is about 190 pounds and pretty lean. This is his 2nd run at this, the first time he got good results but now he is getting bad gyno. He is walking around out in his yard mowing shirtless, at the gym in Tank tops etc etc where it is very visible.

My question is as a friend should I tell him "Hey you need to get on something to fix that" or should I just let him go and see if he figures it out on his own? When I say obvious I mean VERY OBVIOUS!!!

youre lucky i saw his post so you now can have somethign to work with with my answer for you friend,,
he needs to go on internet and buy letrozole and nolvadex and work them together into the cycle he needs to work the letrozole and nolvadex at 1-2 mg a day and 20-40mg a day respectively,,

most guys do not need surgery ,,,letrozole and nolvadex will make the beggining of gyno go away very fast,,also 500mg testosterone is nothing and he most likley get the gyno because he alwys had high estrogen to test ratio with estrogen little higher than normal levels,,yoru friend is hairless correct? he got no bodyily hair before cycle ,,he has smooth skin like woman or close to it correct? dont answer because its correct,,
those fellas are very sensetive and after the introductuin of syntetic test to the body start growing stright hairs on the body and also estrogen start getting out of wack,,he needs letrozole and nolvadex untill it subsude and then continue with only letrozole so it cuts the problem from the core to minimal ,,nolva can be stopped moent gyno  signed start fading but letrozole shoudl stay in to compltely reduce the estrogen production in body to 5-10% and keep it at minimal needed for growth and sexual activity
fallen angel

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 01:53:01 AM »
I have a friend who is using a minimal amount of Test (500mgs per week) but he is geting GYNO very severely. BUT the thing is is that he totally dont seem to realize it. He is not a fat guy at all, he is about 190 pounds and pretty lean. This is his 2nd run at this, the first time he got good results but now he is getting bad gyno. He is walking around out in his yard mowing shirtless, at the gym in Tank tops etc etc where it is very visible.

My question is as a friend should I tell him "Hey you need to get on something to fix that" or should I just let him go and see if he figures it out on his own? When I say obvious I mean VERY OBVIOUS!!!
If you think he is very important person in your life. Be honest. Let him know.
But just a gym friend, leave it. He is happy with that. But,if he ask about it to you, dont hesitate to be honest and say it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 02:03:08 AM »
youre lucky i saw his post so you now can have somethign to work with with my answer for you friend,,
he needs to go on internet and buy letrozole and nolvadex and work them together into the cycle he needs to work the letrozole and nolvadex at 1-2 mg a day and 20-40mg a day respectively,,

most guys do not need surgery ,,,letrozole and nolvadex will make the beggining of gyno go away very fast,,also 500mg testosterone is nothing and he most likley get the gyno because he alwys had high estrogen to test ratio with estrogen little higher than normal levels,,yoru friend is hairless correct? he got no bodyily hair before cycle ,,he has smooth skin like woman or close to it correct? dont answer because its correct,,
those fellas are very sensetive and after the introductuin of syntetic test to the body start growing stright hairs on the body and also estrogen start getting out of wack,,he needs letrozole and nolvadex untill it subsude and then continue with only letrozole so it cuts the problem from the core to minimal ,,nolva can be stopped moent gyno  signed start fading but letrozole shoudl stay in to compltely reduce the estrogen production in body to 5-10% and keep it at minimal needed for growth and sexual activity
Great post

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 02:25:40 AM »

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 07:27:47 AM »

Hey dick face did you actually read and comprehend Wolfe's post?  He didn't say what chemicals could the guy use to treat the gyno (Wolfe, I am sure, know better than you).  He simply asked "Should I tell my friend?"  Why are you here?  You should be comforting Patrick in his last days you imbecil.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 07:45:44 AM »

Maybe the shit you were getting in the 80's was legit pharma and the shit they get today is massively underdosed homebrew?

Good point.

There were no fake drugs on the scene until 1986 when Dan Duchaine and 2 other guys went into business with a Tijihuana pharmacy (Laboratory Milanos) making fake shit. So if fake shit were under dosed by half, a 750Mg cycle today would be equal to what I took in the 80's.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 07:49:47 AM »
you are one of the worst most unknolegable mooskiteers on this board friend,,you really really dont know your bodybuilding,,the hormones that you kids take and took were from china aka not real ,,underdosed to the 10th degree,,bil guns first of all is a fool and didnt have no base to even start bodybuilding thats true,,but anyone can bodybuild and would develop their phsyqie from real hormones as in legit pharma grade hormones,,his probelm was that a criminal and scammer was givgin him the products and conneciton so he got 1/10 of dirty poweder and thats why looked like poop

now 250mg a week is hrt doses,,and were prescribed and still ebgin presiceibed as either 200mg in usa or 250mg in europe

please take this fool of your advice list friends and put him in the crazy borads

Great...now we have Mr. I Know Everything and You Dont chiming in with more of his bullshit.

Hey, gh-ihaveiqof-15, is there anything in the world you are not an expert on????

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 07:52:38 AM »
More importantly, does he have the bacne to go with it?

Like this dude?

I bet his back bleeds when he squats  :-X