Author Topic: Your worst punishment..  (Read 12199 times)

Moosejay

Re: Your worst punishment..
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 08:00:54 AM »
She was standing behind me and called my name and when I turned around I got her on the leg. She will still show me the scar to this day when she wants me to feel bad.

Yeesh!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 08:06:26 AM »

I shot a flat stone with a wrist rocket sling shot by accident clean through my sister's thigh....my father came home and told me "go to your room for the whole summer"...except for church, bathroom and dinner...I spent six weeks there at 12 years old.

Wait a minute....so, is she now an amputee or have one of those bolt on hi-tech legs inserted where here thigh once was?  ???

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 08:06:53 AM »
I got bucked off a wild pony once, but my dad made me get back on and I fell off again. Was about four or five and the pony was pissed off because all the other ponies were on a trail ride.

I guess that's a form of punishment, Moose!

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 08:10:22 AM »
Wait a minute....so, is she now an amputee or have one of those bolt on hi-tech legs inserted where here thigh once was?  ???

No, just a flesh wound..."Long way from the heart..."as my father would say...

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 08:12:43 AM »
I got bucked off a wild pony once, but my dad made me get back on and I fell off again. Was about four or five and the pony was pissed off because all the other ponies were on a trail ride.

I guess that's a form of punishment, Moose!

Ha!...for you or the pony? ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 08:17:12 AM »

Whew, that had me worried for a minute there... ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 08:23:04 AM »
 When I was 19 I got arrested for selling 4 1/2 ounces of cocaine to an undercover DEA agent. I got in a pretty lot of trouble for that :P

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 08:24:58 AM »
When I was four, my older brother an I were playing with the neighbor's kids in a sand box. This 5-year old girl stole my brother's rock and wouldn't give it back and he started crying. I went to the woods, picked up a big rock and came back and held it over my head and dropped it on her, caving the back of her skull in. Never seen so much blood in my life before. I ran to my house as HER brother chased me. I stayed up in my room for a few hours. My parents didn't do anything to me because I guess my guilt over mortally wounding the next door neighbor was punishment enough.
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 08:41:03 AM »

those kids that murdered NFL star Sean Taylor.... they figured it was safe to shoot #21 in the leg, as if was a long way from his heart and they didn't want him chasing them.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 10:19:48 AM »
The term I did in Shawshank for killing my babysitter was the worst.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »
When I was in 7th grade I carved the name of the girl I had a crush on into 13 chairs in the science room, and I carved it DEEP!   I got my name called over the loudspeaker after school one day to report to the room and the teacher had all 13 chairs sitting out in the hallway.   I had to sand and re-varnish all the fricken chairs and got detention on top of it!

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »
When i was in 7th grade, my best friends and I were always getting into trouble. One day, we set a fire in this creek that runs through most of our town (a very nice suburban area). It was just a little brushfire, but then it caught a dead tree and more dried up brush. Then the fire got ridiculously out of control. The entire creek was like a river of fire.  11 houses were burnt completely to the ground and people all over town were suffering from smoke inhalation because the fire was so massive.

We NEVER got caught!

Moosejay

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 10:50:09 AM »
those kids that murdered NFL star Sean Taylor.... they figured it was safe to shoot #21 in the leg, as if was a long way from his heart and they didn't want him chasing them.

yes...they did not consider the femoral artery

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 10:50:48 AM »
When I was in 7th grade I carved the name of the girl I had a crush on into 13 chairs in the science room, and I carved it DEEP!   I got my name called over the loudspeaker after school one day to report to the room and the teacher had all 13 chairs sitting out in the hallway.   I had to sand and re-varnish all the fricken chairs and got detention on top of it!

that must have given you a good pump

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 10:53:51 AM »
When i was in 7th grade, my best friends and I were always getting into trouble. One day, we set a fire in this creek that runs through most of our town (a very nice suburban area). It was just a little brushfire, but then it caught a dead tree and more dried up brush. Then the fire got ridiculously out of control. The entire creek was like a river of fire.  11 houses were burnt completely to the ground and people all over town were suffering from smoke inhalation because the fire was so massive.

We NEVER got caught!

My friend and I lit firecrackers in a bunch of cat tails near a lake where an old guy was fishing to mess with him and scare the fish away.

A huge fire erupted, and we pedaled away on our bikes as quickly as possible.

the firetrucks passed us in the oppoeite direction in the field we were trucking through.

We got to his parent's house and hung around, sirens blaring in the background.

My friend's mom said..."hey, you kids look bored...maybe you should go check out what those sirens are all about..." :)

I was 12 and never so scared 

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »
that must have given you a good pump

My arms were sore as fuck after sanding all the damn chairs.  My dad had a power sander but the teacher told me I had to sand it by hand........fucker!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 10:55:06 AM »
When I was a kid I used to steal cans of beer from the local shops during lunchtimes and sell them to the older kids at back at school. Never got caught. I don't know what being punished feels like.  8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 11:01:39 AM »
I know what you mean MJ. There was another time when my dad and I had an argument. My family is typical Irish Catholic, mass every week etc. I came to my own conclusion that god didn't exist and so stopped going to mass. Because I'm the oldest child and supposed to be setting an example I think my parents took it pretty badly. I can't remember the exact words my dad used, but he basically told me I was worth less than the rest of siblings because I didn't go to mass anymore. At the time it hurt, but I know now it's his problem not mine. It also only further reinforced in my mind the destructive potential of religion. I'm still an atheist and I lead a better life than I ever did when I believed in a god. My relationship with my parents has never been the same
burn2live and myself are actually training partners and good mates.

Iroinically im turbo catholic lol and strongly believe in it lol

i pulled out my cock in p4 and pissed infront of two girls cos they annoyed me on way home from school. Thought that was it. 20minutes later they called to my house and told my mum. I got the shit beat out of me lol

As a child i got hit with..
slippers
shoes
belts
blackthorn walking sticks
wet hands(ouch)

never done me any harm and in hindsight i deserved it.

actually thinking of teh stuff i done i was a wee girl. on home from primary school we would walk up this rocky stony shortcut and throw the stones on the roof of teh shopping center/family center. One day we moved closer and started throwing them over. 3 minutes later a man came boltinmg at us shouting like mad. we were heiiting the cars and smashing the windows on the other side as the stones slid down and off the roofs. i say stones though i am talking size between tennis and golf balls.
Ha we ran like fuck never got caught.

I had a habit of throwing stones, chopping down trees playing with fire. wee fucker. im kinda chuckling at some of the stuff.

i also have stolen something extremly valuable before with 2 other people. never caught and probaly wont do it again.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 11:04:39 AM »
dorian trained way harder than ronnie

way harder
Z

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 11:09:43 AM »
When I was four, my older brother an I were playing with the neighbor's kids in a sand box. This 5-year old girl stole my brother's rock and wouldn't give it back and he started crying. I went to the woods, picked up a big rock and came back and held it over my head and dropped it on her, caving the back of her skull in. Never seen so much blood in my life before. I ran to my house as HER brother chased me. I stayed up in my room for a few hours. My parents didn't do anything to me because I guess my guilt over mortally wounding the next door neighbor was punishment enough.
I once got locked up by kicking ass on 14 cops ( put 10 in the hospital). While in there I was drugged /cuffed and one of the cops made me "toss his salad"  :-* as payback. Damn, to this day food doesn't taste the same.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »
7th grade was a good year   ;D

I was always in so much trouble & spent so much time in the VP's office.....

I was assigned detention for the remaining of the 7th grade year.....had to attend summer school...& was automatically assigned detention for the FULL year of 8th grade.   ;D

Mind you.....what got me in trouble was somewhere in the first semester of 7th grade.  They kept dangling this thing in front of me like "keep it up & we'll double the detentions" & I would say "Go ahead....double it....I don't give a shit".  I couldn't tell you how many times that happened.  It used to make all the kids laugh & would make the teachers feel powerless.  I would fall asleep in class & was kicked out of my english classes almost daily.

I just hated being told what to do or what I couldn't do.

Probably why I joined the Marines

;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 11:22:31 AM »
7th grade was a good year   ;D

I was always in so much trouble & spent so much time in the VP's office.....

I was assigned detention for the remaining of the 7th grade year.....had to attend summer school...& was automatically assigned detention for the FULL year of 8th grade.   ;D

Mind you.....what got me in trouble was somewhere in the first semester of 7th grade.  They kept dangling this thing in front of me like "keep it up & we'll double the detentions" & I would say "Go ahead....double it....I don't give a shit".  I couldn't tell you how many times that happened.  It used to make all the kids laugh & would make the teachers feel powerless.  I would fall asleep in class & was kicked out of my english classes almost daily.

I just hated being told what to do or what I couldn't do.

Probably why I joined the Marines

;)

I got called the the VP's a few times ofr not bothering to go to english for like 6 weeks.

He gave me a detention and i never turned up so he said i am giving you 2. I said ok though i wont turn up either.

The guy was actually a goo dguy though this infuriated him beyond velief to the pint where he just said get out. Another time he went on a rant about my attitude, he ended up getting so annoyed and frustrated he ended up digressing as to why everytime im called to his office am i sipping milk infront of him or walking round school carrying milk LOL

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 11:58:21 AM »
Take that, bitches! Fuck yeah, thats what I'm talking about. Reps.

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »
When I was a kid I used to steal cans of beer from the local shops during lunchtimes and sell them to the older kids at back at school. Never got caught. I don't know what being punished feels like.  8)

My hero!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
Tied to a cinder block wall and beaten with a chain, by the police in Caracas, Venezuela.

Just when you think you got it made.. it ain't made.
a