Author Topic: Your worst punishment..  (Read 12175 times)

Moosejay

Your worst punishment..
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:26:59 AM »
Growing up?

I shot a flat stone with a wrist rocket sling shot by accident clean through my sister's thigh....my father came home and told me "go to your room for the whole summer"...except for church, bathroom and dinner...I spent six weeks there at 12 years old.

I had a tv, comic books and my weights...so it wasn't THAT bad...

Anyone else?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Your worst punishment..
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 06:30:06 AM »
so your passion for the bodybuilding sport starting then moosejay?

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 06:31:51 AM »
so your passion for the bodybuilding sport starting then moosejay?

Yes...that is when I started lifting...the pent up anger of my sister daring to turn me in for such a minor affront caused me to vent my anger on the iron.

Actually, I got my 110 pound vinyl set when I was 12 and that is when I started

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 06:33:32 AM »
so if you werent punished then maybe you had a carreer now in golfing instead of in bodybuilding ???

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 06:33:35 AM »
except for church, bathroom and dinner...I spent six weeks there at 12 years old.

Ha ha ha.

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 06:35:51 AM »
so if you werent punished then maybe you had a carreer now in golfing instead of in bodybuilding ???

I won a golf tournament at 14, ironically

Beat one other kid entered on a par 3 :)

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 06:36:31 AM »

Ha ha ha.

Yes...catholic church...nothing more boring...punishment in and of itself

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 06:37:14 AM »
Never got in much trouble though had a fight with my father when i was 16 trashed the lounge room where we exchanged blows and he knocked me out, he felt so bad that he took me to the amusement parlour and $50 dollars, we both had black eyes the next day.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 06:38:41 AM »
i got punishment when i was about 10 and told a girlfriend her mom looked like a witch. you should have seen her face.. and later my face.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 06:38:54 AM »
I always hated "In School Suspension"......but if you did something really crazy you got 'Out of School Suspension', never knew why was that .....so after the first (ISS) I always did enuf fucked up shit to get kicked out of school for a week. heheheheh
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 06:39:39 AM »
i got punishment when i was about 10 and told a girlfriend her mom looked like a witch. you should have seen her face.. and later my face.
hahahah brutally owning dumb hoes at an early age...she didnt know she was talking to a future legend.
L

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 06:40:07 AM »
Never got in much trouble though had a fight with my father when i was 16 trashed the lounge room where we exchanged blows and he knocked me out, he felt so bad that he took me to the amusement parlour and $50 dollars, we both had black eyes the next day.

Actually kind of funny in a traumatic way

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 06:41:22 AM »

What was it...here MOM pounded on you, or your girl?

You had a gf at 10?

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 06:42:37 AM »
I always hated "In School Suspension"......but if you did something really crazy you got 'Out of School Suspension', never knew why was that .....so after the first (ISS) I always did enuf fucked up shit to get kicked out of school for a week. heheheheh

I went to parochial school...I think I had detention once...very boring. Enough indiscretions, and you were simply kicked out and off to public school

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 06:43:58 AM »
Numerous occasions when I used to drink I came in wasted and left the kitchen like a shithole. My parents just plain told me they were disappointed with me and would barely talk to me for like a week after. Made me feel like shit, really ashamed. They never used to shout at me, just calmly say what a disgrace I was. Now that made me feel fucking horrible

Actually, 'disgrace' is a very powerful word. I use it today if I really want to take someone down to 'Chinatown'

I was always prideful of the fact that if my father told me to be home at midnite or whatever, I'd never, ever be late.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 06:49:06 AM »

today, you might consider that mom to be a milf, and you might have some sort of accessory for her face.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 06:50:58 AM »
Actually, 'disgrace' is a very powerful word. I use it today if I really want to take someone down to 'Chinatown'

I was always prideful of the fact that if my father told me to be home at midnite or whatever, I'd never, ever be late.

I know what you mean MJ. There was another time when my dad and I had an argument. My family is typical Irish Catholic, mass every week etc. I came to my own conclusion that god didn't exist and so stopped going to mass. Because I'm the oldest child and supposed to be setting an example I think my parents took it pretty badly. I can't remember the exact words my dad used, but he basically told me I was worth less than the rest of siblings because I didn't go to mass anymore. At the time it hurt, but I know now it's his problem not mine. It also only further reinforced in my mind the destructive potential of religion. I'm still an atheist and I lead a better life than I ever did when I believed in a god. My relationship with my parents has never been the same

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 06:51:23 AM »
What was it...here MOM pounded on you, or your girl?

You had a gf at 10?

haha yeah my mom, the little bitch said it to her.
a girlfriend on that age doesnt mean more than walking hand in hand ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2008, 06:55:45 AM »
I know what you mean MJ. There was another time when my dad and I had an argument. My family is typical Irish Catholic, mass every week etc. I came to my own conclusion that god didn't exist and so stopped going to mass. Because I'm the oldest child and supposed to be setting an example I think my parents took it pretty badly. I can't remember the exact words my dad used, but he basically told me I was worth less than the rest of siblings because I didn't go to mass anymore. At the time it hurt, but I know now it's his problem not mine. It also only further reinforced in my mind the destructive potential of religion. I'm still an atheist and I lead a better life than I ever did when I believed in a god. My relationship with my parents has never been the same

That is too bad about your parents.

they mold you, true, but then it comes time for you to form your own ideas and make yourself into who you are

Moosejay

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 06:56:23 AM »
haha yeah my mom, the little bitch said it to her.
a girlfriend on that age doesnt mean more than walking hand in hand ;D

Yeah...I hated when the little prissies would tell on you...

Moosejay

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 07:40:42 AM »
today, you might consider that mom to be a milf, and you might have some sort of accessory for her face.

I did my bike at the gym just got back...sorry to say there were NO MILF's...someone said this was the best time to go.... :'(

cptanabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 07:49:20 AM »
Yes...that is when I started lifting...the pent up anger of my sister daring to turn me in for such a minor affront caused me to vent my anger on the iron.

Actually, I got my 110 pound vinyl set when I was 12 and that is when I started

I was grounded for a month for accidently burning my sisters leg with one of those old wood burners.  You know the kind you plug in and the tip gets hot.   But, I started lifting during that time as well.  A 110 lbs. plastic covered cement set.
ResFirma Mitescera Nescit

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 07:52:16 AM »
I was grounded for a month for accidently burning my sisters leg with one of those old wood burners.  You know the kind you plug in and the tip gets hot.   But, I started lifting during that time as well.  A 110 lbs. plastic covered cement set.

yes, used to burn designs and letters into wood...that hadda hurt like a mofo...blood curdling scream and scared shit outta you

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 07:54:44 AM »
ya know I have been teaching for almost 20 yrs now . I know for that the in-school suspension (ISS) is hated by most students, but I never could fathom why they hated it so  much.
You can read, do your work and keep to yourself. Not the most fun int he world , but something I never would have minded.Doesn't seem like much punishment unless of course your big deal in school is seeing your friends as the main thing. The Out of school suspension OSS is a bad deal on the students record and affects their grades and class standing, etc.

cptanabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »
yes, used to burn designs and letters into wood...that hadda hurt like a mofo...blood curdling scream and scared shit outta you

She was standing behind me and called my name and when I turned around I got her on the leg. She will still show me the scar to this day when she wants me to feel bad.
ResFirma Mitescera Nescit