Author Topic: Please! Don't change anything!  (Read 2390 times)

Moosejay

Re: Please! Don't change anything!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »
Where the fuck are these happy go lucky types coming from ? Prob. the land of rainbows, equal signs and man-on-man bonding sessions.

No.

He is just one of the few who are truly enlightened.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Please! Don't change anything!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 08:49:42 PM »
     I was one day out of the Mr. Michigan and with the help of a master's national champion bodybuilder we decided it was a good idea to fat load the day before the show.  At noon I eat a steak and looked big, full, vascular and ready to do some serious damage so I thought hey if one steak is good maybe two is better so I had another, another and another eating fat every two hours around the clock.  Well around six at night my stomach began to rumble and fat was coming out of my pours and I could taste all the fat in my mouth.  I began to vomit all the fat out of my system and being almost 24 hrs dehydrated this was a recipe for disaster.  I sipped some pedialight and went to bed knowing there was no way I was going to miss the show.  I did 12 hrs of cardio a week and 12 hrs of weights a week for 12 weeks.  I was shredded to the bone.  I was going to win come hell or high water.  Around five in the morning I awoke with major cramping and felt like I was drunk.  I fell into the refrigerator landing on the floor in the kitchen trying to get water.  Not cool when your wife finds you this way my friends.  I called my buddy he told me to drink some more pedialight and have a banana which I did again I felt better so I went back to bed.  The next morning I was so dizzy I felt like I was drunk.  I began to puke and I knew the show was slipping away.  I did all I could but everytime I stood up I began to puke.  Finally, I knew it was hospital time.  My advice is please don't change anything right before a show.  Most of you already know this but even seasoned competitors make the mistake of trying to change it up right before the show.  I missed the show I trained a year for and I knew better.  I have four overall N.P.C titles and still made a rookie mistake.  Blaze me all you guys want I just don't want you to make the same mistake I made because we are really all into this thing together.  Keep fighting the good fight and remember less talk more chalk haterzzz.....  I am trying to post my pics but they say the files is to large any advice on this?  Check me out at www.ironjoeleahy.com thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny.