Author Topic: McAuliffe: 90% of Media Back Obama  (Read 437 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
McAuliffe: 90% of Media Back Obama
« on: May 14, 2008, 09:02:19 AM »
McAuliffe: 90% of Media Back Obama

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:57 AM

By: Newsmax Staff 
Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager Terry McAuliffe called the media’s coverage of the Democratic presidential race “the most biased” ever — and praised conservative Fox News for its “responsible” reporting.

Appearing on “Fox and Friends” on Tuesday, the former Democratic National Committee chairman was asked by host Steve Doocy “what percentage of the mainstream media is in the tank for Barack Obama?”

McAuliffe answered: “Oh, 90 percent. I mean, from day one. It is what it is. We’re not complaining. We have to deal with the hand we’re dealt…

“Every independent study has said that this is the most biased coverage they have ever seen in a presidential campaign. Clearly it has been a biased media, no question about it.”

He added: “I have said this — Fox has been one of the most responsible in this presidential campaign. I have said that all along.”

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/McAuliffe_Media_obama/2008/05/14/95979.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: McAuliffe: 90% of Media Back Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »
LOL @ hilary's desperation in turning to fox.

LOL @ FOX for their very very pro-clinton coverage in WV yesterday:
"Patriotic Clinton supporters came out in droves while scarce in this beautiful country was the Obama supporter.  Many here that I've talked to, feel that Obama, with just 30% so far, should stop the elitist attitude and start caring more about Americans.

Focking pathetic.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: McAuliffe: 90% of Media Back Obama
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:19:38 AM »

If it wasn't for the media, we never would've heard the name 'Hillary Rodham Clinton'. 

So screw them!