Author Topic: Should I go to the Jr USA?  (Read 3757 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: Should I go to the Jr USA?
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »

Tomorrow's thread by Howie:

Hey, guys, I need your help - Should I wear black underwear today, or gray?  I really can't decide, and my constant indecision compels me to go to a bodybuilding board to seek advice from strangers on this important matter.  On the one hand, gray says "sophisticated" and "worldly", yet black seems to hide the skid marks better.  Say, have I ever told you guys about my girlfriend/ex?  I don't think I've mentioned her in my many posts, and I want you guys to know I'm not gay or a loser.  I get pussy, you know, dammit!  Say... what do you guys thing about drugs in bodybuilding?  The should do testing, dammit...  drugs are killing the sport!  Okay, so what about the underwear thing?  What would you do?  Please answer soon, because if I can't get any good advice on this, I'm not going to be able to get dressed, and I'm not sure they'll let me teach naked.

Thanks, guys!

Howard
Lol
$

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
See ya in Charleston Howie

Elevate Your Image.™

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 01:23:50 PM »
This Saturday! Wish me luck!

The Nationals are the last weekend in July! I'm going for my Pro Card!

http://www2.scrabble-assoc.com/main.asp?id=58

You'll just end up selling gear and doing G4P like all the other wannabe Scrabble Pro's.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 01:27:19 PM »
I am having 2nd thoughts on going to the Jr USA in Charleston, SC, this weekend (May 17).
I alredy have a ticket, a 2nd row seat. I think it is a well run, well orgnaized contest and it has some good physiques and figure girls on stage,etc.
It is a 360 mile drive ( 720 roundtrip) to the contest. I have a 6 cyl car and even at 25 mpg, it will cost about $100 bucks for the gas and another $100 for a decent room. I am not huring for money and just don't feel like taking the time to drive there.
Part of me wants to go see the show, but I also want to say F- it and jjust workout,hang around my place with my ex-wife/gf and dogs.
I think I would enjoy it more taking her our to a fancy dinner at some swanky joint  :D

What would you do?
Howard

Howie, for the love of god.....do what makes you happy.

I'd stay home and hit the pussy, instead of going to a show with bunch of semi-nude men, flexing on stage.....but that's just me.
HAHA, RON.....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

You'll just end up selling gear and doing G4P like all the other wannabe Scrabble Pro's.
Actually, the National Scrabble Association just got word that I played in a Scrabulous Tournament on Facebook and now I'm facing a 12-month suspension.

It's not easy being a Scrathlete!
BigNationRadio.com

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »

Ed are you really in this?  ???
No biggy , here are some of my nerdy things...
1. I was on the chess and debate teams in high school ( I really was)
2. I am a season ticket subscriber to the Atlanta Symphony
3. I teach physics for a living and am a long time member of the AAPT
4. I enjoy the opera, chamber music and various museums
As I look at the things I have done and anjoy, I feel like I may as well wear a tutu and let some lezbo nail me in the kiester with a strap-on  :o

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

to go pro, do you have to blow a couple of creepy old brothers that run the entire scrabble federation?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 03:03:37 PM »
Howie, for the love of god.....do what makes you happy.

I'd stay home and hit the pussy, instead of going to a show with bunch of semi-nude men, flexing on stage.....but that's just me.
I know, being a fan if this sport is pretty wacky, but I enjoy it.
Funny how nobody questions traveling across the country to watch various college sports teams: football, baseball, basektball, etc and thhey are amatuers.
My sport is bodybuilding and I competed. I now still judge and am a fan.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
to go pro, do you have to blow a couple of creepy old brothers that run the entire scrabble federation?
Nahhh, nothing gay like that. I just have to dance around in my official Scrabble boxers with my cock hanging out for a few of the Directors is all.
BigNationRadio.com

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »
Nahhh, nothing gay like that. I just have to dance around in my official Scrabble boxers with my cock hanging out for a few of the Directors is all.
That would be a must see video on BNR ;)
How about this: We have a bodybuilding meet where they do a scrabble or math problem round ?
How would the avg IFBB pro fair on that?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 03:37:13 PM »
Howie why the Fuk go to a comp unless you are competing or you are an arse lover.Money better spent on your girl at least happy wife happy life.Chick will be on here saying how Fantastic it was anyway.Keep your money give your ticket to Troy Alves.I hear he sells outside comps. ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2008, 05:19:38 PM »
Actually, the National Scrabble Association just got word that I played in a Scrabulous Tournament on Facebook and now I'm facing a 12-month suspension.

It's not easy being a Scrathlete!

Hasn't your National Scrabble Association Athlete's Rep taken up your case and fought for your reinstatement?  Also, when your suspension ends, do you automatically get to play Scrabble again, or will they string you along for another couple of years, effectively preventing you from making a living, yet forcing you to forgo playing Scrabble in any competing Scrabble Associations in the interim?  Also, if you fuck a grapefruit do you think they may let you back early?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2008, 05:26:02 PM »
Ed are you really in this?  ???
No biggy , here are some of my nerdy things...
1. I was on the chess and debate teams in high school ( I really was)
2. I am a season ticket subscriber to the Atlanta Symphony
3. I teach physics for a living and am a long time member of the AAPT
4. I enjoy the opera, chamber music and various museums
As I look at the things I have done and anjoy, I feel like I may as well wear a tutu and let some lezbo nail me in the kiester with a strap-on  :o

Join meeee! And I will complete your training!  If you only knew the POWER of the dark side!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2008, 06:15:32 PM »
I just got a PM from someone saying that Scrabble players are NOT athletes! What a bunch of BS. We train, study, hit 'Thinker' poses, and get up on stage and compete. Since when does wearing a thong make one an athlete? 
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »
I just got a PM from someone saying that Scrabble players are NOT athletes! What a bunch of BS. We train, study, hit 'Thinker' poses, and get up on stage and compete. Since when does wearing a thong make one an athlete? 

Joe Loco insisted in an earlier thread that "Scrabble is NOT a sport!"  However, Earl1972 immediately jumped in and set him straight.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2008, 07:51:53 PM »
Did you guys know that Zaphod outscores Xfactor 20-19 as the highest scoring single screenname on Getbig? 'Ron' is the lowest scorer with a measly three points!
Heck, at least our scoring system is consistent. It ain't like the guy with the BrainQuicken supplement deal always wins our Championship!
BigNationRadio.com

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »
Howie why the Fuk go to a comp unless you are competing or you are an arse lover.Money better spent on your girl at least happy wife happy life.Chick will be on here saying how Fantastic it was anyway.Keep your money give your ticket to Troy Alves.I hear he sells outside comps. ::)
Well friday is here and I don't feel like making the drive. I would end up leaving saturday, drive there, see the show, and drive part of the way back at night, get a room and then head home, etc.

In brief, I just don't feel like driving that far right now, just to see a bodybuilding contest.
Now if I had the chance to see the Jr Nationals  SCRABBLE contest, I would drive twice as far ;)
Everyone knows the hot babes that play scrabble are numerous and they dress like hottys, unlike bodybuilding and figure/fitness.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2008, 01:01:33 PM »
Well friday is here and I don't feel like making the drive. I would end up leaving saturday, drive there, see the show, and drive part of the way back at night, get a room and then head home, etc.

In brief, I just don't feel like driving that far right now, just to see a bodybuilding contest.
Now if I had the chance to see the Jr Nationals  SCRABBLE contest, I would drive twice as far ;)
Everyone knows the hot babes that play scrabble are numerous and they dress like hottys, unlike bodybuilding and figure/fitness.

You lazy bastard Howie. Get in the car and make the drive. It's lovely here in Charleston.
Elevate Your Image.™

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »
Join meeee! And I will complete your training!  If you only knew the POWER of the dark side!

;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
Howie, sorry I lied about not going to the show. I was afraid you would come to meet up with me and then I'd have to buy my own tickets. Now tell me: Are your tickets at 'Will Call' or can u email them to me?

Thanks HowiePhone!
BigNationRadio.com

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2008, 02:55:42 PM »
You lazy bastard Howie. Get in the car and make the drive. It's lovely here in Charleston.
This is what you get when you jerk me around :-*.
I am a bit burned on bodybuildin right now to be honest. Tres Bennet does a great job promoting the event , but I don't feel like making that drive. Sorry, I am going to an Atlanta Braves game saturday night now.
See ya, Howard

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2008, 03:08:26 PM »
I am having 2nd thoughts on going to the Jr USA in Charleston, SC, this weekend (May 17).
I alredy have a ticket, a 2nd row seat. I think it is a well run, well orgnaized contest and it has some good physiques and figure girls on stage,etc.
It is a 360 mile drive ( 720 roundtrip) to the contest. I have a 6 cyl car and even at 25 mpg, it will cost about $100 bucks for the gas and another $100 for a decent room. I am not huring for money and just don't feel like taking the time to drive there.
Part of me wants to go see the show, but I also want to say F- it and jjust workout,hang around my place with my ex-wife/gf and dogs.
I think I would enjoy it more taking her our to a fancy dinner at some swanky joint  :D

What would you do?
Howard
If I were you I'd kill myself. Were you dropped on your head as a baby? You are clearly mentally challenged. The world can't afford to take care of people like you.

!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2008, 03:18:55 PM »
If I were you I'd kill myself. Were you dropped on your head as a baby? You are clearly mentally challenged. The world can't afford to take care of people like you.

Yeah, my dad threw me to my mom like a football at a young age and my Mom dropped me.
I had a steele plate fitted in my head and it had to be refit as I got older.
The special education classes really helped however and I could read , write and even count :-*
The dent and steele plate in my head  ,actually saved me a few years ago when 3- 45lb plates fell on me .
I was on the floor doing some strething beside a guy doing some squats with 315. He could not make the last rep, the bar tipped and bang , bang, bang..one after another they hit my head. It rattled my brain, but the plate held fast. It made me a bit more retarded, but I am not as cockeyed now...go figure ;)
I can't kill myself because my ex wife/gf would get my life Insurnace and I really want to leave everything to my 2 dogs. If i every get a smart canine lawyer , I can "check out" knowing my dogs will be provided for :-\