Author Topic: Bob Chic's prediction success secret  (Read 1445 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bob Chic's prediction success secret
« on: May 14, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »
You may think Bob was able to make the call about Ben White not placing based on his knowledge of the sport alone. Bob has help doing this stuff and I have proof. In the BB.com "War for the Worlds" series , Bob does a weekly show as he prepares for the Masters World championship. In week 1 , he went out and consulted "The Psychic Cat". The feline was dead on in her prediction that Bob would wear the crown .
I suspect Bob now uses the Psychic Cat now to wow us with his incredible predictions.

C'mon Bob man up and have the Psychic Cat on Pro BB weekly and let this "cat out of the bag" :D
Howard

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Bob Chic's prediction success secret
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 02:25:57 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 02:34:02 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »
You may think Bob was able to make the call about Ben White not placing based on his knowledge of the sport alone.

No, I'm pretty sure he just calls up Jim before the show and asks what the final placings will be.   ::)

With regard to the Master's, I think he knew about that one back when he first asked, "Hey, you guys think you can create a show for me to 'win' before I retire?"
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 09:02:51 PM »

No, I'm pretty sure he just calls up Jim before the show and asks what the final placings will be.   ::)

With regard to the Master's, I think he knew about that one back when he first asked, "Hey, you guys think you can create a show for me to 'win' before I retire?"

And, as an added bonus, we could tape every second of my training for the show, and turn it into a DVD.
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
And, as an added bonus, we could tape every second of my training for the show, and turn it into a DVD.

Anyone in the world qualified could have entered, I put it out there 12 weeks in advance....

Sorry your boy Rusty didn't win....I wasn't judging.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 09:22:15 PM »
No but you had plenty of close Friends that were. ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »
Those training videos Chick put out were awesome! there was a lot of good lifting tips in there, anyone know if they're all available somewhere on a DVD or download ?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »
No but you had plenty of close Friends that were. ::)

Those the same ones who put me in 15th at the Nationals? Or 6th in the NOC? Or in 2nd when I could have been first?  

Guess those don't count....

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 09:26:36 PM »

lmao.................POS T OF THE FUKN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lool calls up "jim"......."create" a show for me to win b4 i retire!!!!...

serious tho....bob deserved the win and it just happened to fit perfectly into his possible retirement....

monstercalves    ;)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 09:30:32 PM »
Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:25:26 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 09:22:15 PM
No but you had plenty of close Friends that were.

Those the same ones who put me in 15th at the Nationals? Or 6th in the NOC? Or in 2nd when I could have been first? 

Guess those don't count....                                                                                                                                                                                   Just makes Milos point more stronger the IFBB use the same Fukin Judges at every comp.OWNED PUPPET.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 09:31:05 PM »
Anyone in the world qualified could have entered, I put it out there 12 weeks in advance....

Sorry your boy Rusty didn't win....I wasn't judging.

jeffers was in great shape with great lines tho bob....not as crispy and as big as you tho......

from what i can tell from pics........ i wasnt there....was in sunny scotland at the time