Author Topic: So what is the TRUTH  (Read 3504 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: So what is the TRUTH
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
monstercalves
Getbig III

« Reply #24 on: Today at 09:35:46 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 09:20:37 PM
The Part that your the IFBB Pro Rep and yet you don't know if Pros have permission to Guest pose or not.FFS you would not have even known about this show if Sami hadn't posted pics about Him and Troy.

bob's role as rep is a new role ........ur making out as if he is a referee....and he is/has not dealt with things as well as people have done in the past......

Report to moderator    Logged 

New Role Bullshit Shawn Ray use to do it many years ago.When they get to Vote this Year for Pros Rep I think Lee Priest may just stand up for the JOB after all it has plenty going for it.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
monstercalves
Getbig III

« Reply #24 on: Today at 09:35:46 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 09:20:37 PM
The Part that your the IFBB Pro Rep and yet you don't know if Pros have permission to Guest pose or not.FFS you would not have even known about this show if Sami hadn't posted pics about Him and Troy.

bob's role as rep is a new role ........ur making out as if he is a referee....and he is/has not dealt with things as well as people have done in the past......

New Role Bullshit Shawn Ray use to do it many years ago.When they get to Vote this Year for Pros Rep I think Lee Priest may just stand up for the JOB after all it has plenty going for it.

u goin on about?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 10:13:54 PM »

Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

« Reply #22 on: Today at 09:29:08 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 09:27:35 PM
I will answer your qusetion No It was not an IFBB show now you Prove it was.Oh and will it be OK for Priest to guest pose there next year???.

I don't have to prove it was...I don't care.

I see no reason why Lee wouldn't be able to...

You Friend Chick asked the question and when given one he backs the Fuk Off the subject. ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 12:38:12 AM »
LOL its kinda funny this is still going on, I dont usually read bb magazines anymore but I picked up a MD the other day and it had an interview with priest in it in which he was very apologetic for leaving the IFBB, if he really acts this way I think he'll get back in or at least should get back in...Bob while I understand it is not your role to get involved unless the situation calls for it, I would like to see you find out about troys trip and see if it was sanctioned and if not if he did have permission. If not it would seem like lee might have more of a case, although I doubt he would make anything of it now but if that is the case is would seem that the atheletes are not treated equally. Although I understand that calling attention to this if Troy did not have permission would be putting him in the hotseat so its a catch 22.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 07:19:04 AM »
LOL its kinda funny this is still going on, I dont usually read bb magazines anymore but I picked up a MD the other day and it had an interview with priest in it in which he was very apologetic for leaving the IFBB, if he really acts this way I think he'll get back in or at least should get back in...Bob while I understand it is not your role to get involved unless the situation calls for it, I would like to see you find out about troys trip and see if it was sanctioned and if not if he did have permission. If not it would seem like lee might have more of a case, although I doubt he would make anything of it now but if that is the case is would seem that the atheletes are not treated equally. Although I understand that calling attention to this if Troy did not have permission would be putting him in the hotseat so its a catch 22.

Troy's guest posing has no bearing on Lee's case either way. If he's in violation of the rule, then he would be held accountable. Lee was held accoutable for crossing over, just as everyone else who has ever crossed over...that was fair and just.

Two different cases, two different rules.

That said...keep in mind...I submitted a proposal to let pro's guest pose in non sanctioned competitions just this last year. Unfortunately, it didn't get passed...but I see no downside to IFBB pro's waving the IFBB flag at ANY event, making money, spreading the gospel of BB, etc.....especially while representing yourself as a IFBB pro.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 07:33:17 AM »
That said...keep in mind...I submitted a proposal to let pro's guest pose in non sanctioned competitions just this last year. Unfortunately, it didn't get passed...but I see no downside to IFBB pro's waving the IFBB flag at ANY event, making money, spreading the gospel of BB, etc.....especially while representing yourself as a IFBB pro.

So obviously you agree the guest posing rule is total bullshit, yet you defend it 'cause "rules is rules".  ::)   Serioulsy, Bob, I don't understand people who think the way you do on these type of things.  And that's not a rip on you, believe it or not, because there are a whole lot of people out there who think the way you do, but it's completely foreign to the way my brain operates.  Now, I'm not saying you are in a postition to stand on a soapbox and rail against it, or that that would be productive, but serioulsy your "rules is rules" line of thinking pegs you as a dumb hall monitor/cop type who has no better than an average IQ. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 07:37:05 AM »

So obviously you agree the guest posing rule is total bullshit, yet you defend it 'cause "rules is rules".  ::)   Serioulsy, Bob, I don't understand people who think the way you do on these type of things.  And that's not a rip on you, believe it or not, because there are a whole lot of people out there who think the way you do, but it's completely foreign to the way my brain operates.  Now, I'm not saying you are in a postition to stand on a soapbox and rail against it, or that that would be productive, but serioulsy your "rules is rules" line of thinking pegs you as a dumb hall monitor/cop type who has no better than an average IQ. 

Rules are rules...don't mean they cant be changed, which Is what I try do do when it's in the athletes best interest.

I don't "defend it"...I explain that it's currently in place, and we have to abide by it...until it isn't a rule anymore.  In the meantime...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 07:40:58 AM »
Pontius? Is that you, buddy?  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 08:29:05 AM »
makes sense, good point

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2008, 04:01:31 PM »

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 11:59:40 PM »

Bob you do realise that you are debating Lee Priest's 16 year old daughter

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 12:11:47 AM »

Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

« Reply #22 on: Today at 09:29:08 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 09:27:35 PM
I will answer your qusetion No It was not an IFBB show now you Prove it was.Oh and will it be OK for Priest to guest pose there next year???.

You Friend Chick asked the question and when given one he backs the Fuk Off the subject. ::)

Learn how to use the quote function noob.
P

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 07:07:14 PM »
Fuk off don't tell me how to reply to a post.Clown.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »
Fuk off don't tell me how to reply to a post.Clown.

I believe I was advising you to learn how to use the "quote function", not how to "reply to a post".

Hope this helps.

P

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »
Still don't need you help this is where I come to say and do what ever the Fuk I like and have a good laugh with some of the Funny Posters.So thanks for the concern but I Don't Fukin Care.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 07:28:18 PM »
Still don't need you help this is where I come to say and do what ever the Fuk I like and have a good laugh with some of the Funny Posters.So thanks for the concern but I Don't Fukin Care.

Meltdown.
P

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »
 a proposal to let pro's guest pose in non sanctioned competitions just this last year. Unfortunately, it didn't get passed...but I see no downside to IFBB pro's waving the IFBB flag at ANY event, making money, spreading the gospel of BB, etc.....especially while representing yourself as a IFBB pro.
[/quote]
Troy's guest posing has no bearing on Lee's case either way. If he's in violation of the rule, then he would be held accountable. Lee was held accoutable for crossing over, just as everyone else who has ever crossed over...that was fair and just.

Two different cases, two different rules.

That said...keep in mind...I submitted

Meltdown that answers your question.It didn't get passed so Troy  guest posed against the rules..plain and simple
I WILL EAT YOU!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »
Thanks.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »
nzmusclemonster
Getbig IV

Sheep are mis-understood

« Reply #40 on: Today at 07:28:18 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 07:23:52 PM

Meltdown.

God Bless Dirty Girls

Oh this is better Thanks.