Author Topic: dont be mad  (Read 2013 times)

bigerthanu

• Getbig II
dont be mad
« on: May 14, 2008, 09:14:31 PM »
has anyone ever been at the gym and gotten a dirty look from someone who is totally jealous of your superior muscular physice?  the other day I'm working out and happen to over hear two little guys bad mouthing people on roids.  i think i heard one of them use the word cheaters.  at the same token though i see these jokers come in and do the same exercises and the same weight for like a year and they wonder why they wont grow.  i work my ass off and all juicin does for me is allow me to work a little harder.  I'm not ashamed of not being a pussy.  I'm not scared of a grueling workout day in and day out.  i don't mind my strict diet.  i give my beloved sport of bodybuilding my all.  and this makes me a cheater, i think not!!!  this is the way i see it jealousy is a bitch and it is for bitches who live like bitches.  you all know who I'm talking about you see them every day wasting space in you little piece of heaven the iron dungeon

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: dont be mad
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 09:26:03 PM »
I try not to walk around acting or looking like a prick.  I try to at least nod or say hello to everyone I see at the gym.  Remember, no matter how big you think you are, there is someone bigger and stronger.  With that in mind, it keeps my ego in check.  Now, i'm not that cool with someone coming up to me and asking what you take or anything like that, but that is rare and it usually happens at a bar.  Another pet peeve is when you are at a bar and people )mainly woman), just grab your chest or arms.  You would never go up to a girl with a big rack and just grab their tit.  I ALWAYS try to keep my girl close when we go out to avoid a situation like that

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »
I try not to walk around acting or looking like a prick.  I try to at least nod or say hello to everyone I see at the gym.  Remember, no matter how big you think you are, there is someone bigger and stronger.  With that in mind, it keeps my ego in check.  Now, i'm not that cool with someone coming up to me and asking what you take or anything like that, but that is rare and it usually happens at a bar.  Another pet peeve is when you are at a bar and people )mainly woman), just grab your chest or arms.  You would never go up to a girl with a big rack and just grab their tit.  I ALWAYS try to keep my girl close when we go out to avoid a situation like that
do you tell her why you do that or does shee think your just being insecure and needy ? ...food for thought..

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 10:04:19 PM »
No, she gets it.  I am the most insecure person in the world.  You will never catch me walking around without a shirt or making a muscle or any shit like that.  I'm my own worst critic.  But she is used to it.  I think at first it was weird, but I stand out (not trying to be cocky).  So, when we go to a club or mall, you can see I work out.  On the same token, its hot in Florida nd I sweat like a whore in church, so I do wear tanks at times.  You can see people looking but for the most part, people are not too obvious with their comments.  But when people ask me how much I bench I usually throw out some outrageos number like 550lbs LOL

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »
lol wow you kind of sund like me bro..im the same way, my own worst critique and pretty damn insecure.  but any females i devulge that info too  never just live with it they always try to convince me i got nothing to be insecure about. im like    YO! this is just me stop trying t o change it

stupid broads dont understand

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 10:09:28 PM »
LOL  When I look in the mirror all I see is flaws.  That's what makes it so hard to do a show b/c I drive myself nuts.  Even if I got shredded like Munzer, i'd still want to be lean enough.  No matter how big you get, you always want that extra inch on your arm or more lat width.  I couldn't imagine how pro's deal with it when they are in public.  What I love is the guys that say, "I used to be big like you"  LOL  No shit, what happened

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 10:14:56 PM »
LOL  When I look in the mirror all I see is flaws.  That's what makes it so hard to do a show b/c I drive myself nuts.  Even if I got shredded like Munzer, i'd still want to be lean enough.  No matter how big you get, you always want that extra inch on your arm or more lat width.  I couldn't imagine how pro's deal with it when they are in public.  What I love is the guys that say, "I used to be big like you"  LOL  No shit, what happened
dude im just starting out and i know exactly what your saying..   my weight gain has been phenomenal and im leaner and everybody tells me "oh dude what are you doing you blew up " but i am like "are you kidding me" ? lol..  i am less muscular than i have evre looked in my entire life ! (or at least thats how it feels)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 04:16:10 AM »

LOL Yeah that's the best one.  Thing is they were never really big, maybe they got thier arms up to 15"-16" but thats it really.  At best a football players physiqe, these guys don't even really know what big is, they see someone in a tank with biggish arms and delts and all of a sudden the dude is HUGE and RIPPED.  The little Abbercrombie types run around saying they are "buff" LOL

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 08:57:12 AM »
I'm not really that big, but i have broad shoulders and i get comments rather often...

"do you play football?"

"you don't miss many meals do you?"

"i used to be big like you, but i got married"

"how many hours a day do you lift weights?"

"Do you have a life outside of the gym?"

"i want to get in shape, but do not want to gain a bunch of useless muscles"

"i'm trying to get strong, do i need injections or something?"

"why do you eat so much?"

"why do you eat chicken and rice all the time?"

"did the mitchell report bother you?"

"what do you think about barry bonds and roger clemens?"

These are examples of questions and comments i get on a WEEKLY basis and i haven't used AAS is a long time. i can only imagine what REAL big guys go through. i don't wear tight clothes or tank tops, ever...every single girl i meet thinks i use steroids...maybe it's the fur covered back?...lol

don't get me started on the comments when i go out drinking...lol..."how much you bench" "how much do you curl"...etc.

8)

MaxG

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 09:04:41 AM »
I think at first it was weird, but I stand out (not trying to be cocky).  So, when we go to a club or mall, you can see I work out. 

Mikey..  you crack me up with this sh1t!!!! I think people can see much more then you workout? Normal people do not look like you. I respect you being humble. But.. you have earned the right to be a little cocky. Not that you would ever be that egotistcial prick that gives a bad name to the sport.

For those who do not know Mike... he is a bit freakish. He has some of the best genetics and the stage is screaming his name.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »

Yeah a female friend of mine was feelin my  arm a few months back, so i just started feelin her tit. Quid pro quo or whatever.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 09:29:08 AM »

Yeah a female friend of mine was feelin my  arm a few months back, so i just started feelin her tit. Quid pro quo or whatever.
i like that ! lol... next time i will do this  ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 10:30:16 AM »
Mikey..  you crack me up with this sh1t!!!! I think people can see much more then you workout? Normal people do not look like you. I respect you being humble. But.. you have earned the right to be a little cocky. Not that you would ever be that egotistcial prick that gives a bad name to the sport.

For those who do not know Mike... he is a bit freakish. He has some of the best genetics and the stage is screaming his name.

LOL  The stage and pillsbury...its tough to choose which one!!!!!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 12:08:54 PM »

That is definately a pimp move ;D

There is always a double standard when it comes to sexual harrassment....girls can touch guys any way they want.....not saying that is a bad thing ;D

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 03:22:18 PM »
my friend used to be like that, when i first started using aas he talked shit saying i would have a heart attack by 30 and was cheating.

then he saw what it did to my physique and asked me if i could get him some  ::)

americans are such hypocrites and double faced, its true.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »
my friend used to be like that, when i first started using aas he talked shit saying i would have a heart attack by 30 and was cheating.

then he saw what it did to my physique and asked me if i could get him some  ::)

americans are such hypocrites and double faced, its true.

No, that's human nature...I don't care what country you live in.

BTW, some funny stuff in this thread, but IMO, most of it is complete bullshit...I have spoken.

bigerthanu

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
there are a lot of people on this board who do not know how to read.  i never said anything about being cocky. except for people who are odviously jealous getting cocky about me.  i always treat other people with respect and help anyone who asks me.  i dont care what they look like the point is that they are at least giving a good go at it.  your responces totaly got off point on this subject. and where did sexual harassament come in i never even brought that topic up

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 08:28:22 PM »
That is definately a pimp move ;D

well...i'd fucked her years ago..so it was a move i was pretty sure i wouldn't get slapped for...but leaving that bit of info out makes to anecdote better :P

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »
well...i'd fucked her years ago..so it was a move i was pretty sure i wouldn't get slapped for...but leaving that bit of info out makes to anecdote better :P
hey dude when you said it id made me think...   i think wed be well within our rights to cop a feel of some titty of a bitch just starts copping a feel on the muscles..

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 08:35:22 PM »
hey dude when you said it id made me think...   i think wed be well within our rights to cop a feel of some titty of a bitch just starts copping a feel on the muscles..

i fully agree. but many girls would still get all bitchy about it. and im not one to give a shit about etiquette or "respecting women",  but dealing with a whiny bitch is a pain in the ass :P hhaha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 08:44:31 PM »
i fully agree. but many girls would still get all bitchy about it. and im not one to give a shit about etiquette or "respecting women",  but dealing with a whiny bitch is a pain in the ass :P hhaha
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »
Fuck man, i was eating.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 09:16:49 PM »
Fuck man, i was eating.
Was it an incorrectly prepared sammich? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »
there are a lot of people on this board who do not know how to read.  i never said anything about being cocky. except for people who are odviously jealous getting cocky about me.  i always treat other people with respect and help anyone who asks me.  i dont care what they look like the point is that they are at least giving a good go at it.  your responces totaly got off point on this subject. and where did sexual harassament come in i never even brought that topic up

Welcome to getbig my friend  ;)

Sometimes subjects will get twisted until a thread becomes one of entertainment. Stay a while, you'll catch on  ;D

ps, I was not trying to be cocky, really...

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »
Was it an incorrectly prepared sammich? :)

Ha Ha.....that's funny.