Author Topic: Would bodybuilding benefit from racism  (Read 1879 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Would bodybuilding benefit from racism
« on: May 15, 2008, 04:21:13 PM »
maybe if there were a lot of tension between the white and black bodybuilders it would get more exciting and interesting? haney vs dorian, ronnie vs cutler, vic  vs dennis wolf

also the no racism rule that ron has would have to go which would mean there could be a lot of racism on the g & o as well

discuss
Z

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: would bodybuilding benefit from racism
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »
Black,bald competitors should not be allowed to enter mainstream shows. They should take part in segregated 'B&B' shows.
O

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »
fuck that shit i want it to go down as two rival gangs on stage

maybe they can make bodybuilders compete in teams

team ronnie and vic vs team cutler and wolf

that kinda shit.

we need some new ideas here to bring bodybuilding to the next level and racism might be the answer
Z

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 04:43:06 PM »
Classic Bluto trash thread  ;D

Bump for Black vs White  8)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 04:53:04 PM »
we could all benefit from racism.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
ron banning racism from get big makes me wonder if he got bodybuildings best interest at hand
Z

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
ron banning racism from get big makes me wonder if he got bodybuildings best interest at hand

lol

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »
Cracking a joke is no big deal, but true racism is fucking lame and has no place in the prison system

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
maybe if there were a lot of tension between the white and black bodybuilders it would get more exciting and interesting? haney vs dorian, ronnie vs cutler, vic  vs dennis wolf

also the no racism rule that ron has would have to go which would mean there could be a lot of racism on the g & o as well

discuss

Congrats Bluto, this is your best thread ever.

Retire now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Would bodybuilding benefit from racism
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 11:40:37 PM »

No, racism sucks. You take the essence of someone, but just because he is of a certain color, or religion, you use to entire segment to label someone.  Utter crap.

I am friends with people who respect others. Don't care about race, nor religion. Sure, it can come up, and I have had a myriad of discussions with black people, and how they feel about things.  Hell, Shawn Ray and I have discussed a number of issues, which is always interesting. 

There is a point of discussing whether if you are black, does your muscles shine better than if you are white, and other ideas related to bodybuilding.

I would rather get individuals to get more character involvement in themselves, to banter it up with a little rivalry, regardless of race or religion. We have enough of that in politics, the world around us, and more.

If it isnt black vs. white, it is Muslim vs. Christians, or Chinese vs. Tibetans.  Sure, they are important issues, but that is why there are different boards to discuss.

On the main boards, it is a place that everyone is welcome around the world, regardless of race, religion, etc. 

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 11:49:51 PM »
No, racism sucks. You take the essence of someone, but just because he is of a certain color, or religion, you use to entire segment to label someone.  Utter crap.

I am friends with people who respect others. Don't care about race, nor religion. Sure, it can come up, and I have had a myriad of discussions with black people, and how they feel about things.  Hell, Shawn Ray and I have discussed a number of issues, which is always interesting. 

There is a point of discussing whether if you are black, does your muscles shine better than if you are white, and other ideas related to bodybuilding.

I would rather get individuals to get more character involvement in themselves, to banter it up with a little rivalry, regardless of race or religion. We have enough of that in politics, the world around us, and more.

If it isnt black vs. white, it is Muslim vs. Christians, or Chinese vs. Tibetans.  Sure, they are important issues, but that is why there are different boards to discuss.

On the main boards, it is a place that everyone is welcome around the world, regardless of race, religion, etc. 

Ron, are you saying that a certain someone got what he deserved for calling someone else's girlfriend and familly Nggerz but yet cried like a Mary Magdalene when you told him he couldn't have it "both ways" ???

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

I am saying be respectful, and it gets tiring to see that everywhere.  This isnt the place.  Yes, opinions and gossip and news, but blatant racism is crap, and we all know it.  Discussion on other boards that cater for it, but not here.  Some people just going way over the line.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 11:56:18 PM »
He said

Sort of like breakdance fighting??

Cutler and Wolf approach each other with fierce looks in their eyes. They halt a few paces from each other and then break into a frenzy of poses while the schmoe audience goes wild.

Yeah, that'll spark a new interest in BB.   :D

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 09:49:17 AM »
He said

Sort of like breakdance fighting??

Cutler and Wolf approach each other with fierce looks in their eyes. They halt a few paces from each other and then break into a frenzy of poses while the schmoe audience goes wild.

Yeah, that'll spark a new interest in BB.   :D

or not  ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »

at least steroids don't discriminate  :-\
p

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 10:13:02 AM »
I don't agree.

It's one thing to dislike people, but whole another to deny them of their civil liberties.

I don't care if people dislike me as long as they don't deny me a chance. All men are entitled to that.

Siggy420

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:37 AM »
Everyone is a racist in one way or another. What sucks is the over emphasis on black and white. How many different races are there?. But it sames that every back woods redneck wants to hate on blacks. Its funny, But blacks are in this county because of whites. Just get over it already. People need to be concerned that there are mexicans EVERYWHERE, that don't speak english, living under radar. How fucked up is it that we have to have english and spanish on everything.
Thats why its just easier to be an equal opportunity hater!!!!!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »
Everyone is a racist in one way or another. What sucks is the over emphasis on black and white. How many different races are there?. But it sames that every back woods redneck wants to hate on blacks. Its funny, But blacks are in this county because of whites. Just get over it already. People need to be concerned that there are mexicans EVERYWHERE, that don't speak english, living under radar. How fucked up is it that we have to have english and spanish on everything.
Thats why its just easier to be an equal opportunity hater!!!!!

alright, remember now amigo.....
I want you to mow my lawn next tuesday at 2pm and it should be done within the hour, that means no selling oranges or smoking crack.
You got that ese?