Author Topic: do you feel like a loaded gun?  (Read 2037 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: do you feel like a loaded gun?
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »
what do you do to practice coach?

one of the best training devises i have ever used and still will use today is a weight club with the grip moldedinto the grip... try one that is 5 or 10 lbs...  and just swing it in rythem back and forth (complete swing) withh no puases...  maybe 50 swings on every tee whileyour waiting for the guy whos in the middle of the fair way about 300 yds from the pin but inssists on waiting till the green clears to hit but then ends up topping the bal and walks up 10 yards and slices it into the lake then gives up and this hole and goes to the next one without finishing...       

swing it 50 or so times while your waiting

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »
what do you do to practice coach?

one of the best training devises i have ever used and still will use today is a weight club with the grip moldedinto the grip... try one that is 5 or 10 lbs...  and just swing it in rythem back and forth (complete swing) withh no puases...  maybe 50 swings on every tee whileyour waiting for the guy whos in the middle of the fair way about 300 yds from the pin but inssists on waiting till the green clears to hit but then ends up topping the bal and walks up 10 yards and slices it into the lake then gives up and this hole and goes to the next one without finishing...       

swing it 50 or so times while your waiting

Basically all I have for practice for home use, is a swing tracker and a chipping net. I see a swing coach 2 time per week, his name is John Anselmo, he was Tigers coach from the time he was a little kid till he went to Stanford thats when he turned Tiger over to Butch Harmon. Dude's 84 years old but know his stuff. ( for the doubters, Tiger grew up in Cypress, Ca and is a local boy) Anselmo is at Meadowlark GC in Huntington Beach. I'm at the range everyday. for 1 1/2-2 hours perday and break up my practices as such.........about 30-45min on the range hitting S through Driver, 30-45min chipping and the remainder of the time putting. About 3-500 balls per day. I'm starting to limit my range time on the Irons to 2 days because it's starting to take it's toll on my back.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 11:46:39 PM »

chest is fucking jacked when i wear nothing but a tight t-shirt

You're a strange little man arent you.  Wearing a pair of pants is too much trouble huh? ;D