Author Topic: Kamali Quotes  (Read 2257 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Kamali Quotes
« on: May 15, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »
Just reading through the Kamali Q+A on bb.com
Some hilarious quotes from The King

"As soon as I started lifting seriously I put on about 60 pounds in one summer.. I knew then I had something special and the rest is history" :D

"If not for bodybuilding I would be very rich right now" LOL

"The WWE is something I have considered and will keep on the back burner.. But phone calls have been made and meetings have occured."

"There are 300 pound dumbells in existance and I have used them to perform 1 arms rows"

"Dave (Batista) and I would make a killer tag team"

" I get stronger the more angry I get" Incredible Hulk?

"My conditioning has never been a factor, I'm always shredded when it comes to show time and I am considered one of the best posers of all time"

"This passed weekend I was mobbed at the MuscleTech booth and at 303 pounds I was looking crazy. It's funny that 95% of the comments I received were directly related to how good I look at this weight"

"Keep the faith.. Big things are on the horizon"

"Just wait a bit longer and the shit will hit the fan."
 :P

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: Kamali Quotes
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
this old kamali klassic again...
Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »

"The WWE is something I have considered and will keep on the back burner.. But phone calls have been made and meetings have occured."

This was the phone call:

KK:  "Mr. McMahon, now that Muscletech has dropped me, I reeeeeeeeealy need a job.  Please let me come work for you as a star wrestler!"

McMahon:  (through fits of laughter)  "Good one King!  Tell you what, you're not really 'WWE Material' for ring talent, but I could use a clean-up guy around the office.  Pays $7/hour plus free donuts. What do you say?"

KK:  "Donuts?  I'm in!  Say...  is it okay if I tell the bucked-tooth jackasses on getbig that I'm a wrestler?  I want to post in my 'What's new?" column that I'm training harder than ever and will do damage in my quest for the championship belt."
Ron: "I am lazy."

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 05:44:24 PM »
didnt muscletech drop his ass

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
I actually had faith in King until his showing at this year's Ironman.  He really seemed cool and level when I talked to him at the 2007 ASC and he gave me a copy of his "BACK WITH A VENGEANCE" DVD:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/kingkamalibackwithavengeancedvd.html

I already had his "KING OF PAIN" DVD but he offered me that one too.  Nice guy in person.

At the weigh in for the 2008 Ironman he said he was looking better than the 2001 ASC to Lonnie Teper.  Why say stuff that will obviously be proven wrong within 24 hours?  I just can't understand why he thought he could get away with it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »
On the prowrestling one: A 5'9 natural/ and or over-worked Kamali wouldn't be too impressive, and he'd have to spend about 3 years in development territories. After that he'd still suck ringwise, and they'd probably give him a terrorist gimmick. If you're not white in WWE = racial gimmick.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 11:20:49 PM »
If HHH doesn't like him, then he has Zero chance at anything close to what would be called wrestling...Why this douch bag is thinking the WWE is beyond me...

Hey King why don't you just go ahead and try out for the NFL, or MLB or even NBA...Do you really think that you are on par with the best of the best?

Please name my one pro bodybuilder that has slipped into the pro ranks of wrestling? Dude you are 5 foot fucking 6...ARe you going to do midget wrestling or something?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 12:24:02 AM »
On the prowrestling one: A 5'9 natural/ and or over-worked Kamali wouldn't be too impressive, and he'd have to spend about 3 years in development territories. After that he'd still suck ringwise, and they'd probably give him a terrorist gimmick. If you're not white in WWE = racial gimmick.

It's funny how so many think that they can just "walk into" the wrestling biz.

For one thing, it REQUIRES ATHLETICISM. Then, a personality. Also, it really helps your chances with Mr. McMahon is you're a 'big" guy, as in tall. If you're not tall, then you better be fucking gifted in the ring. Otherwise you won't get a look.

Then there's the killer work schedule. The every other day "car crash" effects on your body.

Just because someone/anyone can oil up, put on a pair of tiny trunks, and dance on stage for a crowd (and call themselves an athlete), doesn't mean that you can do the equivalent in wrestling.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 12:28:42 AM »
If HHH doesn't like him, then he has Zero chance at anything close to what would be called wrestling...Why this douch bag is thinking the WWE is beyond me...

Hey King why don't you just go ahead and try out for the NFL, or MLB or even NBA...Do you really think that you are on par with the best of the best?

Please name my one pro bodybuilder that has slipped into the pro ranks of wrestling? Dude you are 5 foot fucking 6...ARe you going to do midget wrestling or something?

LOL.

The guy is delusional. I mean, check out those quotes. Funny and sad.

He probably thinks he's gonna call up WWE and say, "Yo, I'm Shariat Kamali, pro bber, and want to become a pro wrestler", and they will have his ass fly over and sign a very lucrative multi-year deal.  ::)

The funny thing is, Vince himself bodybuilds.....so he knows, bbers are NOT athletic.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 12:29:38 AM »

He'd be lucky if they let him set up the ring....... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 12:36:55 AM »
I wish King well in his wrestling endeavours 8)
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 01:38:24 AM »
LOL.

The guy is delusional. I mean, check out those quotes. Funny and sad.

He probably thinks he's gonna call up WWE and say, "Yo, I'm Shariat Kamali, pro bber, and want to become a pro wrestler", and they will have his ass fly over and sign a very lucrative multi-year deal.  ::)

The funny thing is, Vince himself bodybuilds.....so he knows, bbers are NOT athletic.

Imagine this douch bag trying to take bumps all fucking day...1/2 thru he would be on his phone talking to barb...Saying shit like "hey guys its barb on the phone, shut up" ....HHH would eat this douch bag up alive...

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 02:24:17 AM »
I remember some years back he also said: look out ronnie

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 02:51:36 AM »
I remember some years back he also said: look out ronnie

haha, seriously?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »
Why isn't chick on this thread defending yet another one of his loser friends?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »
The Coach will love this one!  :D

To all of you up and coming youngsters climbing up the NPC ladder aiming for that ever elusive pro card, STAY AWAY FROM INSULIN!!
This drug will destroy your body and your chances of attaining a aesthetic physique. The lour of insulin comes from its ability to pack on the size and I will be the first one to admit to this fact... Insulin will make you big, BUT, it will also make you fat and give you a distended stomach.

Everyone seems to be complaining about the "guts" on most of the top pro's these days... Bigger bodies no doubt but the beauty is gone. The NPC and the IFBB have mandates on this matter and from what I have heard they will follow through this time around and punish such abnormalities. The bottom line is that symmetry and proportionate physiques are making a comeback and if you take insulin, you can kiss your pro dreams good bye...

DON'T DO IT!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »
The Coach will love this one!  :D

wow so Kamali actually admitted he has a disfigured gut thats not repairable...and the cause is insulin

how much does that suck---knowing your career is ruined

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 03:35:05 PM »
wow so Kamali actually admitted he has a disfigured gut thats not repairable...and the cause is insulin

how much does that suck---knowing your career is ruined

Maybe he changed his mind as he went to work with Milos after the comment.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 03:47:20 PM »
If Kamali steps in the WWE ring, doesn't take too much intelligence to figure he'll play the villain.  Maybe he can be The Iron Sheik's little brother.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 03:54:15 PM »
Hahaha  I love these guys.

You know what....I'm tired of my job, I think I'll play centerfield for the Yankees. How hard could it be?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 04:01:11 PM »
He'd faint after 1 minute in the ring.

His heart is beat from years of dieting, weight gain, and wouldn't be able to get into the conditioning needed to wrestle.

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »
"DAMN"!