Author Topic: Karl Rove's days are numbered.  (Read 620 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Karl Rove's days are numbered.
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »
Tonite on MSNBC, Dan Abrahms announced that the house judiciary commitee is going to demand that rove attend for his subponea or they will hold him in contempt or jail him.   They have the power and are tired of hearing excuses of executive privledge...

Plenty of witnesses have testimony linking rove to illegal actions.   Comittee simply wants to hear his answers regarding allegations......whats he hiding from.... :o

BTW alot of senate members support this also.   Now this is worth spending money on!!!!!   I say lets get all the Bush cronies in prison!!! 8)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Karl Rove's days are numbered.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »
Tonite on MSNBC, Dan Abrahms announced that the house judiciary commitee is going to demand that rove attend for his subponea or they will hold him in contempt or jail him.   They have the power and are tired of hearing excuses of executive privledge...

Plenty of witnesses have testimony linking rove to illegal actions.   Comittee simply wants to hear his answers regarding allegations......whats he hiding from.... :o

BTW alot of senate members support this also.   Now this is worth spending money on!!!!!   I say lets get all the Bush cronies in prison!!! 8)

Dan-O, ...I'm feeling moist.  :D
w