Author Topic: Bob Chick said Letter of Arnold is not real/forged!!!!  (Read 5904 times)

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
Bob Chick said Letter of Arnold is not real/forged!!!!
« on: May 16, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »
The Pros

Default Re: Arnold Endorses Open Bodybuilding Competition!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRS View Post
Bob Chic in 5,4,3,2....and your cue Bob.
Thank you JRS...!

Looks a little funky to me...like anyone could have put it together.

Date is for the date of the show, not the date it was alledgedly writen...

"B&A" line is different than the rest...looks like it was pasted in...

No addressee...not to the promoter, whoever wrote the request to the Governor, nada....

Sorry, not buying it.

Bob really thinks that we forged a letter of the Governor of California!!!!!

Way to go Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bob Chick said Letter of Arnold is not real/forged!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 10:46:50 AM »
this thread is going to get good...

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 10:57:26 AM »
                                   ARNOLDS LETTER!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:02:36 AM »
Letter dated July 27, 2008 *(to be read to competitors?)

image condensed for readibility:

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
Forging a state seal letter from the Governor is a serious offense, so it would be quite a risk to do it; especially for something simple like this.  The letter can probably be confirmed or denied by calling the Governor's office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:12:04 AM »
Forging a state seal letter from the Governor is a serious offense, so it would be quite a risk to do it; especially for something simple like this.  The letter can probably be confirmed or denied by calling the Governor's office.

Agreed.  Should be easy enough to check.

I think it's cool that Arnold would write such a letter.  He really does love bodybuilding, even though he could have completely walked away years ago.  Arnold is number uno.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »
This was posted by Picsman....i think Chick has officially met his first "owning" without any dispute or way around it.... lol

Bob's reply is typical....first of all...and I know first hand....NO ONE is allowed to use the likeness of Arnold on their site without permission....period!

Second....don't think that they don't know who's site his image does appear on....

Third....does anyone with half a brain really think someone would forge a letter from the gov of CA to promote a bodybuilding show?....lol...that's so friggen funny....yeah bob....they want to commit a felony and umteen counts that they could be charged with JUST TO PROMOTE A BODYBUILDING SHOW....
Look....everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.....but isn't it funny....that if it isn't ifbb/npc...."there's something shaddy about it...or something doesn't seem right?".....yeah....bob's suffering from too much cool aid....hey bob....there IS a phone number on the bottom of the letter....why not call it and confirm your worst nightmare?....

The thing that you should all remember...THEY ARE NOT ASKING THAT YOU JOIN AN ORGANIZATION....ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS GIVE ATHLETES AN OPPORTUNITY TO COMPETE AND GET SOME GREAT PRIZES...IN THE WAY OF A CAR, SPONSORSHIPS, ETC.....the other thing is...this is an amateur show....so IFBB pro athletes couldn't compete even if they wanted to...but...the template remains the same....an open show...open to ANY athlete in ANY organization.....trust me....I've heard from several IFBB athletes that they would love the opportunity to compete for a brand new car....they've also said...that if they were still amateur.....they'd take a yrs suspension to win a car or $10K sponsorship because they know they won't have that opportunity to do it in their present org.....

oh and bob...don't worry....it's the day right after the npc show....I'm not a betting man...but I've got $100 bucks that says they'll have their "spys" at the show to see what it's all about....and then come Monday....someone will post that no one showed up....all the tickets were comped or some such nonsense....

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 12:37:39 PM »
I am really having it now because other Idiots picking it up and saying it is forged to.
I am giving you Bob and all the other Idiots a warning,if you do not stop spreading false rumors about the official letter from Arnold Schwarzenegger Governor of California about the B&A show July 27th in Las Vegas,
i will take you and every other guy who says so to court.
Forging a letter from the Governor is a serious felony !!!!

I guess you and your pathetic dirty Organization (I call you so since all the Athletes on the Poster and all my sponsors got blackmailed,Posters got stolen,false rumors spread and i received yesterday death threads to)
have no more dirty arguments and try now to stir up other shit.

Ben

www.internationalclassic slasvegas.com - "Most rewarding Amateur show in History" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »
I am really having it now because other Idiots picking it up and saying it is forged to.
I am giving you Bob and all the other Idiots a warning,if you do not stop spreading false rumors about the official letter from Arnold Schwarzenegger Governor of California about the B&A show July 27th in Las Vegas,

I guess you and your pathetic dirty Organization (I call you so since all the Athletes on the Poster and all my sponsors got blackmailed,Posters got stolen,false rumors spread and i received yesterday death threads to)

Ben

www.internationalclassic slasvegas.com - "Most rewarding Amateur show in History" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take someone to court??? N I G G A please...... ::)
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 01:13:13 PM »

pwned.
b

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »
why doesn't someone from GETBIG who lives in Cali, call the Governator's office to confirm it's legit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »
I'm on hold right now with a rep on his staff.  He's checking on it right now. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Spoke with a staff member regarding the B&A's letter from Arnold
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »
He pulled up the site and looked at the letter in question.  He stated that he wasn't sure whether it was an actual letter or not but that some things fall between the cracks and that the Governor may not have been aware that the B&A Classics was not sanctioned by the IFBB and that he was going to have it investigated

So Ben may actually have a legitimate letter from Arnold however I think that there is going to be a withdrawal of endorsement coming soon. 
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »

Ben

That's fucked up.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »

That's exactly what I did.
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »

"report to moderator"

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »

Ben

Ben--accusing you of committing a felony is a classic case of defamation.  Open and shut baby.  Go for it.  If you don't slap these ifbb punks they will continue to harass and eventually kill any show organized by anyone other than them.

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »
Ben--accusing you of committing a felony is a classic case of defamation.  Open and shut baby.  Go for it.  If you don't slap these ifbb punks they will continue to harass and eventually kill any show organized by anyone other than them.

Believe me I will if I hear only one more time anything like that.

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 01:59:02 PM »

so you as a black man calling a white guy N I G G A,
you are really low life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You like all the other NPC/IFBB guys,you have nothing more to say so you attack me personally.
Say again anything and I will sue you too,I am on my being nice limit.
Go on Monday to my lawyer,so go ahead if you want to be on the list.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »

so you as a black man calling a white man guy,
you are really low life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You like all the other NPC/IFBB guys,you have nothing more to say so you attack me personally.
Say again anything and I will sue you too,I am on my being nice limit.
Go on Monday to my lawyer,so go ahead if you want to be on the list.

I'll say what I want to say around here, n i g g a  and I've already spoke to a staff member of Governor Arnold to investigate the letter.  Just because you may have a legit letter doesn't mean anything.  A lot of things get through the cracks as he's a busy person and he may not have known it wasn't a sanctioned show 

As far as attacks are concerned, all I've said is that your shows were not sanctioned by the NPC or IFBB as that was the name of my thread that started that whole chain of replys.  I don't see how you can call that an attack.

As far as threats, poster's stolen, or etc are concerned, that's not me.....chuckle.....but whining about it up here shows that you're a weak minded little bitch

As far as your attorney's are concerned....they can kiss my ass. 

Go ahead and try to sue me.  You can't sue someone for telling the truth about your show....bahahahahahaha!!!!

A

ben 1

• Getbig II
  • real men !
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 02:07:52 PM »
I'll say what I want to say around here, n i g g a  and I've already spoke to a staff member of Governor Arnold to investigate the letter.  Just because you may have a legit letter doesn't mean anything.  A lot of things get through the cracks as he's a busy person and he may not have known it wasn't a sanctioned show 

As far as attacks are concerned, all I've said is that your shows were not sanctioned by the NPC or IFBB as that was the name of my thread that started that whole chain of replys

Go ahead and try to sue me.  You can't sue someone for telling the truth about your show....bahahahahahaha!!!!

alright man N I G G A it is,that what I will sue you for,I warned you and BTW Arnold does not give a rats ass about sanctioned or not sanctioned shows dummy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »
alright man N I G G A it is,that what I will sue you for,I warned you and BTW Arnold does not give a rats ass about sanctioned or not sanctioned shows dummy.

Meltdown...... ;D
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »
I'll say what I want to say around here, n i g g a   and I've already spoke to a staff member of Governor Arnold to investigate the letter.  Just because you may have a legit letter doesn't mean anything.  A lot of things get through the cracks as he's a busy person and he may not have known it wasn't a sanctioned show 

As far as attacks are concerned, all I've said is that your shows were not sanctioned by the NPC or IFBB as that was the name of my thread that started that whole chain of replys.  I don't see how you can call that an attack.

As far as threats, poster's stolen, or etc are concerned, that's not me.....chuckle.....but whining about it up here shows that you're a weak minded little bitch

report to moderator

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
A

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »
Nice work Ben seems your show is Really starting to get Hot with all they are doing to you and your show.Please Tell me when the Fuk did that Idiot Vince start working with the IFBB has he taken over the Pro Reps Job not that he couldn't do it it's just that I didn't know about the elections of places within the IFBB.As we know they NEVER Vote on anything.All the Best with your GREAT SHOW.