Author Topic: Sen. Obama Has His Panties All In a Bunch  (Read 5035 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Sen. Obama Has His Panties All In a Bunch
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »
Are you a complete fucking retard? Bill O'Reilly, is that you! >:(

1. FACT. Obama has been a strong vocal critic of Bush's policy of not talking to the enemy.

2. FACT Barrack has been not only at the forefront of changing the disastrous Bush policies on diplomacy but also served as a rally point for democrats and liberals who feel the same way.
Additional info: http://www.cgdev.org/doc/blog/obama_strengthen_security.pdf

3. FACT BUSH was addressing what he believes to be a group that is the modern day equivalent of WWII era appeasers. QUOTE: "Some seem to believe that we should negotiate with the terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along. We have heard this foolish delusion before. As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland..."

4. NEW FACT I asked and I ask again, if Bush was not addressing Obama and those rallying behind the message in question, what straw man was Bush setting up and for what purpose?  YOU didn't answer that and instead said I didn't have any facts behind what I said ::)

5. ABSOLUTE FACTYou suck at this.  Never have I encountered someone so blind to the obvious. 

Again, I tell you, pull your head out of the pundit's ass and think for yourself, it's really sad to see people come here and post almost word for word what some jackass twit spewed on tv from something he was handed that morning to learn and repeat.  Don't think it doesn't get noticed when we read someone's remarks that ditto the gop queef we just heard on CNN, Fox or some other network ::)

I know i keep saying this, but BUSH's own defense secretary, this week said, we should be talking to Iran.

Here what BUSH's defense Secretary said yesterday:

Gates: U.S. Should Engage Iran With Incentives, Pressure

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/14/AR2008051403553.html

By Karen DeYoung
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 15, 2008; Page A04

The United States should construct a combination of incentives and pressure to engage Iran, and may have missed earlier opportunities to begin a useful dialogue with Tehran, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said yesterday.

"We need to figure out a way to develop some leverage . . . and then sit down and talk with them," Gates said. "If there is going to be a discussion, then they need something, too. We can't go to a discussion and be completely the demander, with them not feeling that they need anything from us."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2008, 01:06:23 PM »

1. FACT. Obama has been a strong vocal critic of Bush's policy of not talking to the enemy.

2. FACT Barrack has been not only at the forefront of changing the disastrous Bush policies on diplomacy but also served as a rally point for democrats and liberals who feel the same way.

3. FACT BUSH was addressing what he believes to be a group that is the modern day equivalent of WWII era appeasers. QUOTE: "Some seem to believe that we should negotiate with the terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along. We have heard this foolish delusion before. As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland..."

4. FACT I asked and I ask again, if Bush was not addressing Obama and those rallying behind the message in question, what straw man was Bush setting up and for what purpose?  YOU didn't answer that and instead said I didn't have any facts behind what I said ::)

5. ABSOLUTE FACTYou suck at this.  Never have I encountered someone so blind to the obvious. 

Again, I tell you, pull your head out of the pundit's ass and think for yourself, it's really sad to see people come here and post almost word for word what some jackass twit spewed on tv from something he was handed that morning to learn and repeat.  Don't think it doesn't get noticed when we read someone's remarks that ditto the gop queef we just heard on CNN/Fox  ::)

Who cares if his views are similar to someone you saw on TV?  There is usually someone on the networks, in print, or on the internet that has views consistent with what we all believe.  I'm sure you've said things that are consistent with people you've seen or heard in the media (or pseudo-media).  If someone says something I agree with, I have no trouble repeating it.  

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »

4. NEW FACT I asked and I ask again: If Bush was not addressing Obama and those rallying behind the message in question, what straw man was Bush setting up and for what purpose?  YOU didn't answer that and instead said I didn't have any facts behind what I said ::)

Again, I tell you, pull your head out of the pundit's ass and think for yourself, it's really sad to see people come here and post almost word for word what some jackass twit spewed on tv from something he was handed that morning to learn and repeat.  Don't think it doesn't get noticed when we read someone's remarks that ditto the gop queef we just heard on CNN, Fox or some other network ::)

Question:  "If Bush was not addressing Obama and those rallying behind the message in question, what straw man was Bush setting up and for what purpose?"

Answer:  The President was making a statement regarding policy, which he should be free to do without liberal barf bags throwing themselves on the ground and crying.  Unlike you, I do not speculate over secret motives behind every word.  

As for whether I "suck" at this, all I can say is I consider the source and could care less "Hugo."   Understand? Good.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 01:22:56 PM »
Question:  "If Bush was not addressing Obama and those rallying behind the message in question, what straw man was Bush setting up and for what purpose?"

Answer:  The President was making a statement regarding policy, which he should be free to do without liberal barf bags throwing themselves on the ground and crying.  Unlike you, I do not speculate over secret motives behind every word. 

As for whether I "suck" at this, all I can say is I consider the source and could care less "Hugo."   Understand? Good.

Maybe Former President Carter who met with Hamas?

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 01:28:23 PM »
Maybe Former President Carter who met with Hamas?

Exactly.  It describes about half of the Democrat party.  According to what you posted above, it may also include someone in the defense department.  We can speculate all day, just like "Hugo" does and then try after the fact to string together "facts" which may, or may not, have any relation to the president's thinking.  Obama wanted it to be about him so that he could get publicity and highlight his purportedly "superior" views on the subject.  You wonder if Jewish Americans are going to abandon the Dems given Barack's anti-semetic affifilations and policy leanings.  He is already courting disaster with women and the white middle class voters.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 01:48:54 PM »
I know i keep saying this, but BUSH's own defense secretary, this week said, we should be talking to Iran.

Here what BUSH's defense Secretary said yesterday:

Gates: U.S. Should Engage Iran With Incentives, Pressure

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/14/AR2008051403553.html

By Karen DeYoung
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 15, 2008; Page A04

The United States should construct a combination of incentives and pressure to engage Iran, and may have missed earlier opportunities to begin a useful dialogue with Tehran, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said yesterday.

"We need to figure out a way to develop some leverage . . . and then sit down and talk with them," Gates said. "If there is going to be a discussion, then they need something, too. We can't go to a discussion and be completely the demander, with them not feeling that they need anything from us."
yup, Gates wasn't affraid to speak his mind from day one.  Not saying I agree with everything he says but he hasn't been a Bush yes man like all the rest, or at least not to the same degree as the rest.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »
Exactly.  It describes about half of the Democrat party.  According to what you posted above, it may also include someone in the defense department.  We can speculate all day, just like "Hugo" does and then try after the fact to string together "facts" which may, or may not, have any relation to the president's thinking.  Obama wanted it to be about him so that he could get publicity and highlight his purportedly "superior" views on the subject.  You wonder if Jewish Americans are going to abandon the Dems given Barack's anti-semetic affifilations and policy leanings.  He is already courting disaster with women and the white middle class voters.

I really doubt it. Because, BUSH's comments (intentions or not) were a bad move that gave Obama an opportunity to take the high road.

And if he was talking about the half the democrat party then.......  he was talking about Obama. 

But what do i know?   We'll see how this plays out.  So far, it looks like Obama is gaining from it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 02:01:40 PM »
Question:  "If Bush was not addressing Obama and those rallying behind the message in question, what straw man was Bush setting up and for what purpose?"

Answer:  The President was making a statement regarding policy, which he should be free to do without liberal barf bags throwing themselves on the ground and crying.  Unlike you, I do not speculate over secret motives behind every word.  

As for whether I "suck" at this, all I can say is I consider the source and could care less "Hugo."   Understand? Good.

Oh brother ::)  How long have you been active in politics?  How old are you?  At this point I have to ask.  This just is not the way it works bubba.  I've followed this shit day by day, year by year for 2 decades and based on the day by day of the last half year alone, your statement sound silly as all fuck...  I gave you the background and you fall on him just addressing policy LOLOLOL... out of the blue on Israel's 60th ::)  You're either a noob or naive as fuck or just locked into your team fully willing to grasp for anything rather than see your team lose a point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 02:10:03 PM »
BUSH's own defense secretary, this week said, we should be talking to Iran.

Is Robert Gates an appeaser?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2008, 02:11:47 PM »
BUSH's own defense secretary, this week said, we should be talking to Iran.

Is Robert Gates an appeaser?

Can you post it already?   ;D

Yes Gates, sent OBL some x-box games.

Namely:  Army of 2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »
McCain on Hamas in 2006: "They;'re the Govt, and sooner or later, we're going to Have to Deal With Them in one way or another.  I understand why this admin, and previous admins, had such antimpathy toward hamas, because of their dedication to violence and the things they not only espouse but practice.  But it's a new reality in the middle east. 

beach Bum, please don't doubt 240.  He speaks the truth.  You're a confused child. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »
lol.  Someone get the girlyman a dictionary.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »
lol.  Someone get the girlyman a dictionary.   :)

yawn.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2008, 03:15:47 PM »
lol.  Someone get the girlyman a dictionary.   :)
for what?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »
we're going to Have to Deal With Them in one way or another. 

???
Appeasement

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2008, 03:33:09 PM »
???
Appeasement

Mccain broke Bush Rule #1.  You do not deal with terrorists.

of course, Bush broke it too, when he paid NKorea with a million barrels of oil not to fire any more missiles at us.  And he broke it again talking with Libya.  What?  He talked with iran too, when it was convenient for our dealings in iraq?

Shit, bush/mccain, you guys aren't exactly consistent here.  Let's scream "libs hate reagan" for the FOX news cameras and hope people ignore our hypocracy.  22% of Americans are still thick enough to buy our bullshit :)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2008, 04:20:01 PM »
Oh brother ::)  How long have you been active in politics?  How old are you?  At this point I have to ask.  This just is not the way it works bubba.  I've followed this shit day by day, year by year for 2 decades and based on the day by day of the last half year alone, your statement sound silly as all fuck...  I gave you the background and you fall on him just addressing policy LOLOLOL... out of the blue on Israel's 60th ::)  You're either a noob or naive as fuck or just locked into your team fully willing to grasp for anything rather than see your team lose a point.

As for my involvement in politics, I was the editor of a for-profit political newsletter for two years called Common Sense (of which, I must add you are sorely lacking).  I corresponded with William F. Buckley, who thought the points raised by my staff and I were clever and articulate.  I have met with Jack Kemp and Bill Bennett.  I was an active member of Empower America, the Heritage Foundation and the Federalist Society.  I covered politics for my college newspaper and became editor and met/covered Bush senior when he was campaigning for re-election.  I was a history political science major in college and (in addition to being valedictorian I might add) I received a coveted research grant to produce an article about what the founding fathers would have thought about the Boland Amendment.  I wrote a political novel called "Left and Right" (I decided not to pursue publication because I am a perfectionist) and another is in the works.  I clerked for the U.S. Attorney's office while in law school, where I was on law review, was published therein, and graduated with honors.  I advised my brother-in law on campaign strategy when he ran for congress in Pennsylvania in the last election against a 40 year incumbent liberal hack.  I have presented oral argument before the California Court of Appeals and drafted a brief which influenced the California Supreme Court on an important point of law. 

Am I to be impressed because you have been a couch potato for twenty years and watched C-SPAN while you crammed oreos down your throat?  Not a chance.  You impress only yourself with your rather pedantic posts.
And while we are at it, I cannot believe someone who calls themselves "Hugo Chavez" even has the nerve to talk about mainstream American politics.  Moderator or not, you sound like a bad joke. Just my opinion.  Now go bother someone who cares what you think, if you can find anybody.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2008, 04:31:20 PM »
How old am I, look at my profile "Genius."

you quoted genius...  Did someone refer to me as a genius?  Before I bother going further, where did I say or anyone say I am a genius?  So far you and Berserk Fury are the only two who approach me like I claim to be some sort of high intellectual.  WTF ::)  wait.... hmmmm....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »
welcome aboard midnight rambo.

who are you supporting this year - obama or hilary?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2008, 05:28:37 PM »
welcome aboard midnight rambo.

who are you supporting this year - obama or hilary?
;D lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2008, 10:30:05 PM »
for what?

To look up the word "negotiate." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »
As for my involvement in politics, I was the editor of a for-profit political newsletter for two years called Common Sense (of which, I must add you are sorely lacking).  I corresponded with William F. Buckley, who thought the points raised by my staff and I were clever and articulate.  I have met with Jack Kemp and Bill Bennett.  I was an active member of Empower America, the Heritage Foundation and the Federalist Society.  I covered politics for my college newspaper and became editor and met/covered Bush senior when he was campaigning for re-election.  I was a history political science major in college and (in addition to being valedictorian I might add) I received a coveted research grant to produce an article about what the founding fathers would have thought about the Boland Amendment.  I wrote a political novel called "Left and Right" (I decided not to pursue publication because I am a perfectionist) and another is in the works.  I clerked for the U.S. Attorney's office while in law school, where I was on law review, was published therein, and graduated with honors.  I advised my brother-in law on campaign strategy when he ran for congress in Pennsylvania in the last election against a 40 year incumbent liberal hack.  I have presented oral argument before the California Court of Appeals and drafted a brief which influenced the California Supreme Court on an important point of law. 

Am I to be impressed because you have been a couch potato for twenty years and watched C-SPAN while you crammed oreos down your throat?  Not a chance.  You impress only yourself with your rather pedantic posts.
And while we are at it, I cannot believe someone who calls themselves "Hugo Chavez" even has the nerve to talk about mainstream American politics.  Moderator or not, you sound like a bad joke. Just my opinion.  Now go bother someone who cares what you think, if you can find anybody.

Dang.  That's pretty impressive.  Congrats on your success.

Hugo that has to sting a little, no?   :)  (Talking about questioning his knowledge/credentials.)   

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »

As for my involvement in politics, I was the editor of a for-profit political newsletter for two years called Common Sense (of which, I must add you are sorely lacking).  I corresponded with William F. Buckley, who thought the points raised by my staff and I were clever and articulate.  I have met with Jack Kemp and Bill Bennett.  I was an active member of Empower America, the Heritage Foundation and the Federalist Society.  I covered politics for my college newspaper and became editor and met/covered Bush senior when he was campaigning for re-election.  I was a history political science major in college and (in addition to being valedictorian I might add) I received a coveted research grant to produce an article about what the founding fathers would have thought about the Boland Amendment.

Translation: In college, I was one of those annoying triers who thinks he's Robert Bork's bastard.

I wrote a political novel called "Left and Right" (I decided not to pursue publication because I am a perfectionist) and another is in the works. 
No one wanted/wants to publish my dreck.  :'(

I clerked for the U.S. Attorney's office while in law school, where I was on law review, was published therein, and graduated with honors.

I couldn't get a summer job with a big law firm, or a major clerkship, so I settled for AUSA.  I hope you don't notice that while I mentioned by name the "newsletter" I worked for, I don't mention my law school by name....b/c I wasn't good enough to get into one with a name.

the rest of the bs is too boring to translate.  :-\

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2008, 04:20:24 AM »

Translation: In college, I was one of those annoying triers who thinks he's Robert Bork's bastard.

No one wanted/wants to publish my dreck.  :'(

I couldn't get a summer job with a big law firm, or a major clerkship, so I settled for AUSA.  I hope you don't notice that while I mentioned by name the "newsletter" I worked for, I don't mention my law school by name....b/c I wasn't good enough to get into one with a name.

the rest of the bs is too boring to translate.  :-\

Pepperdine School of Law, ABA accreditted, graduated cum laude, on scholarship (2/3 tuition).  My second year I clerked with the U.S, Attorney because I was interested in criminal law. My third year I clerked with a Century City firm that I eventually worked for (where I did estate planning for the Reagans).  Sorry for being an "annoying trier."

Funny, I didn't see your credentials, jackass....

"Translation"- I have no accomplishments in my own life.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2008, 05:10:36 AM »
Apparently while patting yourself on the back you missed my thread......the LONGEST on this site.  ::)

Admit it, you're a douchebag.

NT 

You're right, I didn't read it, as I am sure no one reads your "unfiltered" crap.  As far as patting myself on the back, you apparently can't read (not surprising) because it was a response to Hugo's post about how I have no credentials to write about politics.  By the way, having the "LONGEST" post is VERY impressive.  Even a monkey can keep banging on the keyboard long enough to produce a LONG post. WOW.

But, hey, you have guts to post your pictue with that fine Supercuts Shag hairdo.  Ellen Degeneres would love you.  Now, as I said to Hugo, go bother someone who cares what you think.