Author Topic: Would you look like this for a million dollars? If so, would you FOR FREE?  (Read 3015 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Imagine someone had the ability to make you look like this and you had to stay looking like that forever, and give you a million dollars, would you do it? Remember, you would be a joke to society and no bitches would want you(sans the "women" who post here). Also, I don't mean Jay exclusively, I am talking about just the general pathetic, drug abusing look. If you say yes, would you do it for free?

E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Would you look like this for a million dollars?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 06:38:24 AM »
of course.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 06:38:38 AM »
Hell no.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 06:39:01 AM »
i wouldn'd mind looking like that..but for a mil could ya also throw in a bigger cock?
carpe` vaginum!

spinnis

hell yes

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Hell yes.
No doubt about it...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 06:43:01 AM »
of course.

You think your wife would find you attractive? What if you were single? Looking like that all but guarantees you would never get any pussy.
E

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 06:44:09 AM »
You think your wife would find you attractive? What if you were single? Looking like that all but guarantees you would never get any pussy.

there are some bitches out there who like muscle, a lot of muscle.
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
nah, i dont NEED a million dollars, i generally associate bodybuilders with losers.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 06:59:09 AM »
there are some bitches out there who like muscle, a lot of muscle.

True, there are some. But if the majority of bitches found that attractive then Ronnie, Jay etc. would be on Peoples most attractive lists. The average chick laughs at these idiots.
E

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If you dont' act like an asshole people still find you attractive, just like how fat guys still get girls sometimes if they're not assholes. And looking like Jay has to be better than being fat. If you wear normal clothes and not lycra and shit girls wouldn't dislike the muscular look.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
If you dont' act like an asshole people still find you attractive, just like how fat guys still get girls sometimes if they're not assholes. And looking like Jay has to be better than being fat. If you wear normal clothes and not lycra and shit girls wouldn't dislike the muscular look.

Agree + Jay surely has the curiosity bonus.
But, no, I wouldn't want to look like his current version.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 07:26:43 AM »
i wouldn'd mind looking like that..but for a mil could ya also throw in a bigger cock?

could you own yourself any better than this?
b

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
its never comfortable going out, always sweating, sweat stains beneath armpits,  dancing with girls is not really possible. always feeling tired. cant do shit.

mass 04

• Getbig V
its never comfortable going out, always sweating, sweat stains beneath armpits,  dancing with girls is not really possible. always feeling tired. cant do shit.
that's the price you pay for living the dream.

danielson

• Getbig V
You think Jays wife fucks the landscapers, mailmen etc.? She couldn't possibly find him attractive, he looks like a freak.
E

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You think Jays wife fucks the landscapers, mailmen etc.? She couldn't possibly find him attractive, he looks like a freak.

Don't be bitter man. Not everyone can get big. There's no real shame in being small.

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
in all honest danielson Jay has a beautiful wife and ronnie well he has scored some nice ladies in the past before he married so not all women think it is wrong to look they way they do, they make money provide for them so whats the difference

Imagine someone had the ability to make you look like this and you had to stay looking like that forever, and give you a million dollars, would you do it? Remember, you would be a joke to society and no bitches would want you(sans the "women" who post here). Also, I don't mean Jay exclusively, I am talking about just the general pathetic, drug abusing look. If you say yes, would you do it for free?

danielson

• Getbig V
in all honest danielson Jay has a beautiful wife and ronnie well he has scored some nice ladies in the past before he married so not all women think it is wrong to look they way they do, they make money provide for them so whats the difference

So why are bodybuilders not in the running for the sexiest men alive? Sure some women like them, but most bitches find that look gross and you know I am telling the truth here.
E

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Put down your magic wand and come back to reality!  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Would you look like this for a million dollars? If so, would you FOR FREE?

I don't need $1M.  Make it $500M and we'll talk.
Ron: "I am lazy."

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »
The average chick laughs at these idiots.

At least you're honest about going after "average" chicks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
well fuck im already spending all my money on trying to look something like that.... haha.. and you want to pay me ?   

hellll  yessssss   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
So why are bodybuilders not in the running for the sexiest men alive?

cause most bbers have busted ass faces...

bbing attracts busted faces that go out to better the one thing they can actually change..

their bodies..
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
well fuck im already spending all my money on trying to look something like that....

That's because you're young and dumb.
Ron: "I am lazy."