Author Topic: Paper gear  (Read 2307 times)

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
Paper gear
« on: May 17, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »
I was trying to find any info on paper and paper cycles? Some of the Positives I have read say that they are "virtually" undetectable to customs. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these? I want to experiment but would like a little more info before. Also is there a way to tell the Bull$hit ones from the legitimate ones? Just wondering if they are for real or worth the money? ???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Paper gear
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »
some had good benefits, however, oral only cycles are hard on your liver and do not produce good gains....
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »
oral only cycles do not produce good gains....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »
they produce OK gains, not great....

not as good as a test/deca cycle, but still a good 10 pounds maybe if you eat and train right..
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
the only ting here, and i am only speaking from my own personal very limited experience, is that  once i staretd using anabolics i immidietly stopped comparing my physique to the average gym rat average joe and started comparing it the real bodybuilders...     and at this point if i only weighed 10 lbs more than i did when i started.. so im saying if i only weighed about 200...    i would want to shoot myself square in the forhead wit that kind of body....    BUT..   maybe thats just because i know im taking similar products to those mass monsters we see on stage and in the magazine

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »
whats your current cycle like?  PM me
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
no need ...  its test + deca..started out with just test..   growth slowed, bump the doseage,... growth slowed, add in deca..

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 02:13:43 PM »
what doses...
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »
I was trying to find any info on paper and paper cycles? Some of the Positives I have read say that they are "virtually" undetectable to customs. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these? I want to experiment but would like a little more info before. Also is there a way to tell the Bull$hit ones from the legitimate ones? Just wondering if they are for real or worth the money? ???

Undetectable to customs? I dont think so. One of the best paper makers was just busted in Thailand with the BD owner. IMO get some real HG dbol. Preferrably Pink Thais, or better yet some Naposims if you can find real ones.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 09:27:04 AM »
Undetectable to customs? I dont think so. One of the best paper makers was just busted in Thailand with the BD owner. IMO get some real HG dbol. Preferrably Pink Thais, or better yet some Naposims if you can find real ones.

Exactly. Customs is on to more then you'd guys know. The only problem is that they can't search every package that comes into the country.

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 10:09:34 AM »
Exactly. Customs is on to more then you'd guys know. The only problem is that they can't search every package that comes into the country.

you are exactly right. also I want mentioned that some place customs is tend to lenient, other than that... strict like thread a needle lol

srry thread hijack

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »
Well, i know that customs can't find them or if they do, you have some very bad luck. Paper gear looks like regular paper on the x-ray (trust me) and the envelopes are so thin, absolutely no one will have second thoughts on it.

One more thing, paper gear gives exactly the same kind of results as regular orals do. I'm not kidding either, i've used both and did not see any difference.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 01:04:14 AM »
The big problem with paper gear is that there's no way to control the concentration going on to the paper.  So you may have good portions of it and under dosed portions.  Same problem people used to have with blotter and L25.  Personally I'd rather mainline donkey piss than do paper gear, but that's just me.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 01:03:46 PM »
What about the packs that are just opened at random? Those will be caught. Paper gear is not just plain paper, and will get seized just like any gear. Maybe not as easy as amps or vials, but random inspections will lead to seizures.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »
you sure 4thAD?   if someone opened it, it looks like blue cardboard.  how would they know what it was?  do they test everything? 

seems like, they would barely open it, and if they did, they would not be sure what it was... do they put a sample into a machine that tests for weed/cocain/heroin/xtasy/lsd/on and on and on????
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 01:08:53 AM »
if you have ever seen paper it is layered with with gear. These people are not as dumb as you think, they get paid to find this stuff. Why do you think redicat was busted? Not for shipping blue cardboard...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 07:22:21 AM »
i thought he was too loose with info?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
well yes, and no. I say no for the mere fact that its not possible to stay anonymous selling at that level, someone will talk somewhere. He had been out of the game as far as I know for a while when he was popped. Bottom line customs knows what paper gear is dont be fooled by all the internet bs.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
I really can't go into details here (because of my current job), but trust and believe it is allmost impossible for the customs to find it.

1. It looks like a normal letter.

2. Dogs do not get alarmed by AAS.

3. X-ray does not help them at all.

4. That machine "sniffer" does not identify AAS.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

io856

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 12:30:02 AM »
I really can't go into details here (because of my current job), but trust and believe it is allmost impossible for the customs to find it.

1. It looks like a normal letter.

2. Dogs do not get alarmed by AAS.

3. X-ray does not help them at all.

4. That machine "sniffer" does not identify AAS.
Oh, oh really?
"Overseas websites promoting so-called 'paper steroids' promise buyers they can minimise the chance of the shipment being intercepted by Customs at the border.

It follows the conviction of a 36-year-old Perth school teacher on 7 December for importing cardboard impregnated with the steroids Stanozolol and Methenolone Acetate.

Mr Francis Joseph Farrelly pleaded guilty in the Perth Magistrates Court to six charges of importing a prohibited import under the Customs Act 1901.

He was convicted and ordered to pay a total of $7500 in fines and court costs."

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 01:03:43 AM »
Well, i guess everything is possible, but still very unlikely. I don't live in the USA where everyone is out to get people for using AAS. I believe that REDICAT was busted because someone close to him ratted him out...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 11:23:09 AM »
yes I'm sure someone probably ratted him out.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »
yes I'm sure someone probably ratted him out.

is this sarcastic?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »
? ? ? ? why would that sound sarcastic? I'm sure lots of people probably ratted out our Feline friend over the years.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2008, 06:19:04 PM »
? ? ? ? why would that sound sarcastic? I'm sure lots of people probably ratted out our Feline friend over the years.

That's for sure.

I think that worm mistakenly thought that you were insulting me?

No biggie either way...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG