Author Topic: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!  (Read 41857 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
Hey GH15..is the "beast" all natural?

I have my doubts, but I could be wrong

I bet she's on AE's at least.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
How can a NATURAL girl get that lean? 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »
How can a NATURAL girl get that lean? 

Starvation and dehydration to the point of near death (if she stayed this way for a few months). Certainly to the point where she is no longer fertile. She won't have been having any times of the month at this level of bodyfat.
O

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
Blockhead is in impressive shape, but he isn't even matching her conditioning.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »
Starvation and dehydration to the point of near death (if she stayed this way for a few months). Certainly to the point where she is no longer fertile. She won't have been having any times of the month at this level of bodyfat.

Wrong.  try again.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2008, 01:31:25 PM »
Wrong.  try again.

No..I don't need to try again. If she's natural then that's how she's doing it.

O

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2008, 01:37:34 PM »
No..I don't need to try again. If she's natural then that's how she's doing it.

Hard consistent training, hard consistent dieting under the cruel tutelage of Dave Palumbo, 90-120 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. Good genetics. It aint that hard. Try it sometime you whore!
?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »
Why do women to such things to themselves?

You can argue that guys do the same shit, and of course that's retarded, but atleast bbing is a masculine thing. Why the hell would a woman purposely ruin her female traits?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »
Hard consistent training, hard consistent dieting under the cruel tutelage of Dave Palumbo, 90-120 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. Good genetics. It aint that hard. Try it sometime you whore!

try dieting for a show without drugs  :-X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
try dieting for a show without drugs  :-X

did you use ephedrine to get ready for the Mr. Getbig? You were in good shape.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2008, 01:42:07 PM »

Everything you just said included the word "hard" then you say "It ain't that hard?  ???
 ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »
did you use ephedrine to get ready for the Mr. Getbig? You were in good shape.

not that i can remember but i've used it occasionally in years past.  i'm in better shape now.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »
Blockhead can you tell us what the Beast's diet was?  calories?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2008, 01:47:42 PM »

You can argue that guys do the same shit, and of course that's retarded, but atleast bbing is a masculine thing. Why the hell would a woman purposely ruin her female traits?

Women by 'design' are not meant to ever reach these levels of bodyfat under any circumstances. Men have more tolerance for it and have reached these levels more times in human evolution.

We are still very much conditioned to desire healthy looking females sporting a reasonable level of bodyfat - they have/had more chance of surviving, producing milk, being fertile etc..

O

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »

Her female traits are not "ruined"  Looks like a nice looking girl to me.  BB is not just for men, where have you been?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »
Women by 'design' are not meant to ever reach these levels of bodyfat under any circumstances. Men have more tolerance for it and have reached these levels more times in human evolution.

We are still very much conditioned to desire healthy looking females sporting a reasonable level of bodyfat - they have/had more chance of surviving, producing milk, being fertile etc..

Yea in general but there are guys that like super lean to regular 100lbs girls, while others prefer teh thickness.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »

Dave Palumbo is so well known for advising 'natural' athletes.  Isn't there some push to make people believe Krissy Chin is natural as well?

Getting that lean when you are a female is much harder than doing it as a man.  Is it not?  She used something more than yohimbine.

PS - THAT is feminine?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2008, 01:54:36 PM »
Blockhead can you tell us what the Beast's diet was?  calories?
I seen it on paper. I'm not that sure though, BASTini. I have a basic idea of what she did. I wish we can summon up Palumbo to talk about it but he isn't allowed to post here.

I know she did LOTS of cardio. I am almost certain it was about 70 minutes in the morning and another 50-70 post-workout in the evening every single day.

She mostly ate 5-6 meals, 30g of protein each meal w/ green veggies and some fats here and there. I couldn't tell you exactly, BASTelli.

It's tough to defend her natural status here among half of you scrotum sacs who don't even train, still wear backwards ballcaps of your favorite sports team, have 'Nicklebacks' songs downloaded on your iPod and have zero clue what it's like to acutally prep for a show feeling the harshness of a strict competition diet.
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2008, 01:56:07 PM »

It's tough to defend her natural status here

You don't know yourself whether she is or not.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2008, 01:56:48 PM »

It's tough to defend her natural status here among half of you scrotum sacs who don't even train, still wear backwards ballcaps of your favorite sports team, have 'Nicklebacks' songs downloaded on your iPod and have zero clue what it's like to acutally prep for a show feeling the harshness of a strict competition diet.

It's not that tough. You're just doing a really, really bad job of it and resorting to insults instead of explaining anything to anyone.
O

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »
I wish we can summon up Palumbo to talk about it but he isn't allowed to post here.

why isn't he?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »

HAHAHAHA Good post very true!!
Spirit of Truth

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2008, 02:02:55 PM »

What I kind can't understand is how men can be attracted to that look. It's very unatural and doesn't look anything like a normal, attractive female. What motivates these shebeasts? I mean it can't just be the plastic trophy?  ???

I like some thin chicks, but not these fitness gals. They look unatural.

I think the men must be perverts. I seen many nice fitness cgirls and strippers . lean healthy girls are ok by me but this is to much.

look, i admire that she trained hard and starved herslef . we must recognize that but what she has become is terrifying. no breasts left. eyes all sunken and chin pointy.

Palumbo being involved doesnt surprise me. how this man can be given such status as a guru is crazy.

surely her man can stop her doing this to herself. with men throughout time we have wanted and admired muscle. but not on a woman.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
It's not that tough. You're just doing a really, really bad job of it and resorting to insults instead of explaining anything to anyone.

Whats to explain.  Beast is against drugs, she was natural and thats it.  Yes shes lean, she should be shes about 5' 6" and I think about 115lbs or so there.  You guys are making it sound like shes 165lbs and that ripped, then yes i would question the natural status.  As BH said she has good genetics and followed a good diet that let her get lean and hold on to muscle.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2008, 02:07:38 PM »
You don't know yourself whether she is or not.
Of course I know and I can tell you sphincters until I'm blue in the face that she is 100% completely clean all day and you aren't going to believe me. I also notice the competitors, the ones who walk the walk for real aren't questioning her natural status. It's the homo's in the Abercrombie-Fitch t-shirts who buys 'Family Guy' seasons on DVD who already seen Ironman at the theater with their jug of ON Whey in their kitchens who are the ones calling bullshit.

I said earlier it aggravates me that she won't even run a mild cycle. The bitch gets up early, does her cardio, eats, prepares food, sleeps, trains, does more cardio, prepares meals etc... every-single-day leading up to this show.

In between she practices her posing, tans and throws a post or two up on Getbig. I know she used Palumbo's LIPOLEYZE and SOMAleyze with her solid meals and at bedtime and pre-cardio it was Pride Nutrition's Dialed-In with some yohimbine(6mg) added to it. I remember her telling me she pops BCAA capsules all day long. Morning, before, during, after cardio, on the way home, in-between meals, during walks with her dogs, pre-workout, during-workout post-workout, before bed-time etc...

She lives the life. She has all the advantages of the lifestyle compatible with contest dieting plus a great support team. It's possible little kids. Even YOU can look like you are a bodybuilder one day instead of a little tulip with an extra-medium t-shirt on sipping on NOXplode before going to the gym for CHEST DAY on Monday nights.

Not you, BASTucci...I mean the other rubbers in this thread.
?