Author Topic: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!  (Read 41733 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2008, 10:22:30 AM »
Don't we all do that..you get drunk faster too!

More drunk on less calories..he's no dummy is CJ

She'll be back to that offseason shape inside of 2 weeks' time.  Listen I'm not this chick's representative or PR person so I'm gonna step out of this now but some of you punks oughta be ashamed of yourselves talking so much shit on this little girl.  Like she's hurting your fucking feelings or something and she's not even on drugs.  

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
I thought she would be disqualified to compete in the NPC because she recieved pro status in another organization prior, regardless of prize money. But I guess thats not the case?
I belive she earned a pro card in the NGA, but never competed as a pro.
Remember, that Kai Green won the WNBF pro worlds, and got paid.
He had to win the NPC Team U to turn pro in the IFBB ranks.
Howard

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2008, 10:23:44 AM »
if it bleeds....we can kill it

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »
that's a creepy avatar, especially for a chick to have.

What can I say, just tryin to fit in around here!  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2008, 10:24:59 AM »
some of you punks oughta be ashamed of yourselves

Did you fire six shots or only five..McCallahan? ;D
O

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2008, 10:25:41 AM »
I belive she earned a pro card in the NGA, but never competed as a pro.
Remember, that Kai Green won the WNBF pro worlds, and got paid.
He had to win the NPC Team U to turn pro in the IFBB ranks.
Howard

Thanks, I think it makes sense now.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2008, 10:26:33 AM »
She'll be back to that offseason shape inside of 2 weeks' time.  Listen I'm not this chick's representative or PR person so I'm gonna step out of this now but some of you punks oughta be ashamed of yourselves talking so much shit on this little girl.  Like she's hurting your fucking feelings or something and she's not even on drugs.   

but it's a compliment to her hard work that people think she's on drugs.

the insults on her looks is pretty niggardly though.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
I am proud of her.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2008, 10:31:30 AM »
I apologize for any niggardly comments I might've made. Props to her for her discipline.

Jeff, I don't do that shit anymore. lol

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »
She'll be back to that offseason shape inside of 2 weeks' time.  Listen I'm not this chick's representative or PR person so I'm gonna step out of this now but some of you punks oughta be ashamed of yourselves talking so much shit on this little girl.  Like she's hurting your fucking feelings or something and she's not even on drugs.  
Part of this is just the usual get big crap. Even if someone WINS a contest, they get ripped a tad on some trivial aspect LOL. Jenny does bug a few because:
1. She won a big NPC show without drugs as a female BODYBUILDER ( not figure).
2. She is a sexy, classy, pretty female bodybuilder.

She represent everything the hardcore school of thought is against ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2008, 10:41:30 AM »
she looks great but the figure competition shape is never appealing to me, womens skin should feel as soft as a peach.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2008, 10:44:19 AM »
she looks great but the figure competition shape is never appealing to me, womens skin should feel as soft as a peach.

She doesn't look like that year round.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2008, 10:45:31 AM »
jij ziet er anders vrij goed uit heel het jaar door freespirit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #238 on: May 19, 2008, 10:49:26 AM »
jij ziet er anders vrij goed uit heel het jaar door freespirit.

Ha ha, jij bent anders ook best tamelijk de ladies-man, mars.   8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 19, 2008, 11:00:44 AM »
Ha ha, jij bent anders ook best tamelijk de ladies-man, mars.   8)
If you don't speak the language get the fk out of this country...or off of this website. Thanks.
?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »
blockhead stuck this thread in GOSSIP AND OPNION  , he knew what was going to happen. This belonged in the womens area and there would have been no negative comments!

It was placed here for a reason "gossip and opinion"

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2008, 11:15:51 AM »
Who the fuck would consider that sexy, or even an accomplishment?

Fuck is wrong with you idiots? She looks like some flesh eating zombie from the movie I am Legend.  ::)

Sad but true. I would also say like in the first Hellraiser when Frank is not a skeleton but has had a few victims already. that look a lot like this.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »
If you don't speak the language get the fk out of this country...or off of this website. Thanks.

Are there things, chief? You sound like you think you matter, but in fact you don't, matter.   ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »
I think you are missing the pt here GH15.  I don't dispute your  ideas here on body wt vs mass and strength of this female bodybuilder and others. What Jenny proves is that a male or female bodybuilder can NOT only build a great physique without a bunch of drugs, they can do well in contests.
If you have great genetics, you can get ripped and win  or place well in  your wt class.
If you don't have the  genetics, you can still build a decent, lean physique but not do well in shows.
Since few of us are ever going to have a shot at being a pro, doesn't the "Jenny path" make more sense.

gh15 is not missing any point,,im a professional bodybuilder i know what im talking about be suere of that,,
now! i didnt say she is hormonized to the max or even used mmany products  along the years,,actually its quite sad if she did use anything to prepare for this competition because this is what a natural with average genetics shoudl look like when starving himself or herself into contest mod ,,SHE LOOK NATURAL YES! is she? NO!  natural is someone who never touched hormones and bi products,,im not femiliar with this girl but if you put some pictures of her during the years you will see too that she been to a lot of diff size stages and strength stages and body composition stages that women can not achieve with out the use of substances inorder to eliminate the extra estrogen they have,,women have soft flab tummies even when they are hard naturally they are still soft! and they are never under 8-9% naturally and im talking here about the most manlish looking female..

she uses and used little during her years ,,she looks like a fitness fanatik that really like working out and that usually start from young age in the christian ymca,,but still!!!!! clen t3 many products are used by those females be sure of that! now...i would shut up if she didnt work with palumbo..but you can be sure about one thing...palumbo is drugs and drugs is palumbo,,his all life is one bgi mess of drugs

i ask you fellas to read very carefully what gh15 saysfor it is not to down a competitor i said many times on this thread that she look great and female bodybuilding if at all needs to exist should look more like that...but rest assured!!!! rest assured!! that 115lb ripped and chizeled also demands its products,,in her specific case she DOES look clean but NEVER NOT IN A MILLION YEARS COMPLETELY NATURAL

any one that says they are natural on npc stage or any stage to this matter dont know what they are talking about,,even vince mft chg irs and that kid bil guns are on products sauch as research products and plaumbo fed the kid drugs and you saw the kid look natural via the diet look put under palumbo

please do not argue bodybuilding with me ,,i said here that she look clean and really look like minimal usage of specific prooducts,,this is how it shoudl be but IT IS NOT NATURAL ,,natural is someone who eat eggwhites watermelon and oats then repeat ,,any npc competitor 99% of them been to hormones and bi products

the following are LEGAL SUPP UNCONTROLLED
IGF1
IGF1LR3
NOLVADEX
LETROZOLE
ARIMIDEX
CLENBUTEROL
ALBUTEROL
EPHEDRINE
CAFFEINE
ASPIRIN
T3
MILD DURETICS
PHENTERMINE (ALL OVER ON INTERNET BUT FOR GOOD ONE THE DOC WILL PRESCRIBE AND IT WORKS VERY WELL FOR STARVATIONS WHILE KEEPING ENERGY HIGH)
MANY MORE

friends ,,dont ever doubt what im tellin you here,,the lists of buyers have many many women and boyfriends of those women who compete and who dont compete,,i told you before that if someone look natural it doesnt mean they are size dont mean shit,,it means to the ones who can pack on the size but many use drugs for deveklopment of quality and getting down to the 3-4%,,

in jeniffer case she indeed look clean from the pictures i was asked to analyze,,but i can assure you ..who ever worked with palumbo know drugs is part of the equation..have you ever seen the girl palumbo live with? one of the most hormonized female in bodybuilding history together with kathy vicky and kim

again jenifer looked great and looked clean but no where near true natural ,,,natural will not get under 8% maybe 5-7% on a girl that about to die,,
fallen angel

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2008, 11:32:55 AM »
women should not be doing this. this is a male sport. why is her man not preventing her from doing this to herself  and thus shaming him?

bodybuilding is for men, not women. women should not be building muscle and cutting to sub 5% bodyfat. it's unholy and wrong. she should be at home looking after a nice young family.

and people are wrong to be encouraging her to do this. irresponsbile for me. Palumbo is a danger to all who come into his range of influence

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2008, 11:36:50 AM »
women should not be doing this. this is a male sport. why is her man not preventing her from doing this to herself  and thus shaming him?

Uh? Are you her keeper? Your arguement is the same they had 30 years ago when women wanted to play a myriad of sports? Who are you to tell someone is a male sport? Her man? I think perhaps you should talk to your man to make sure it is ok for you to voice your opinion?

Cant take it that Jen did so well, and deserves it? Too bad...

Jen is what female bodybuilding should be. She is cool, awesome and I am happy for her!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2008, 11:40:23 AM »
Congrats Jenny Cowan, you worked hard and it pays off....
L

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2008, 11:40:44 AM »
women should not be doing this. this is a male sport. why is her man not preventing her from doing this to herself  and thus shaming him?

bodybuilding is for men, not women. women should not be building muscle and cutting to sub 5% bodyfat. it's unholy and wrong. she should be at home looking after a nice young family.

and people are wrong to be encouraging her to do this. irresponsbile for me. Palumbo is a danger to all who come into his range of influence

Typical third world arab response-that they "own" their women.

Sharma, this is America, and when in America, do as the Americans do.

Kapiech?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »

Are you from Iraq?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »
Uh? Are you her keeper? Your arguement is the same they had 30 years ago when women wanted to play a myriad of sports? Who are you to tell someone is a male sport? Her man? I think perhaps you should talk to your man to make sure it is ok for you to voice your opinion?

Cant take it that Jen did so well, and deserves it? Too bad...

Jen is what female bodybuilding should be. She is cool, awesome and I am happy for her!

I said that it clear she had great discipline and drive to force her body to cut so much fat. I gave her recognition of that.
I don't minf she done well. I dont think it is a nice look. that is all.

I dont beleive that bodybulding is for women. not at all. that is simply my opinion. i think the women should play to her God given strengths and putting on muscle and getting very low fat is not that. for a man it is easier.

nature gave us two very different roles and the women should not try to take up that of the man and vice-versa.
I truly believe this and whats more, I believe it is the will of God.