Author Topic: The Greatest Financial Crash Ever  (Read 820 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The Greatest Financial Crash Ever
« on: May 17, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »

other parts found on link

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The Greatest Financial Crash Ever
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »
Is Ron Paul in these vids?  Because if he isn't i have no desire to see them.   ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 09:40:40 PM »
Is Ron Paul in these vids?  Because if he isn't i have no desire to see them.   ;D

No, not this one but the video offers some other solutions to the financial problems of today.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »
The financial crash will come on day 1 of the Obama admin, stalled that long by stimulus checks and false reporting on how good things are.

Then, Rove will spend the next 4 years telling us how Bush had the economy rolling along fine, and Obama ruined everything.

And BB and joeLocal will parrot it.  They'll tell us the economy was great under Bush, and that 9/11 was actually Barack Obama's fault.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »
The financial crash will come on day 1 of the Obama admin, stalled that long by stimulus checks and false reporting on how good things are.

Then, Rove will spend the next 4 years telling us how Bush had the economy rolling along fine, and Obama ruined everything.

And BB and joeLocal will parrot it.  They'll tell us the economy was great under Bush, and that 9/11 was actually Barack Obama's fault.

Its a wrap, lets go home.   8)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »

240 needs his own blog. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »
240 needs his own blog. 

nah, i'm too inconsistent.  sometimes war pisses me off because of the pilferage, sometimes i'm okay with it because i like us supremacy.  I think I'm a little politically bipolar maybe?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »
nah, i'm too inconsistent.  sometimes war pisses me off because of the pilferage, sometimes i'm okay with it because i like us supremacy.  I think I'm a little politically bipolar maybe?

You're not as bi-polar as you make yourself out to be.  And you're certainly not a douchebag like the rest of your Republican brethren.