Author Topic: Women's HARDCORE Strength & Fitness  (Read 1789 times)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Women's HARDCORE Strength & Fitness
« on: May 17, 2008, 08:05:07 PM »
Just a "Heads up" that a new cool magazine is on it's way to the store shelves. If you're a fan of women's bodybuilding, powerlifting, wrestling, roller derby, football, MMA, and others, you will love this magazine! We already have several big names from bodybuilding, powerlifting,  pro Fitness and MMA on board, to give you the insiders look at the sport, the history and who's who. I'm the "Editor at Large", and I'll be out and about at all the big events, interviewing big names of the sports, and setting up photo shoots. If you know someone who deserves the spotlight, let me know. We are looking for ladies who are at the top of their sport, but have not recieved the recognition they deserve. Masters women are definitely welcomed! Thanks!

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Women's HARDCORE Strength & Fitness
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:53:58 PM »
What stores will it be marketed in?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »
So far it will be in the Naval Bases, Wal-Mart, 7-11, and some others that we are negotiating with. It's backed by alot of money, the owners have about 20 other mags but won't be mentioned here. I am working closely with the editor of Skin and Ink, Its his magazine, but he's given me free rein. to hire staff, go to events and schedule photoshoots. Yep, it's a sweet job!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »
Shannon Culbertson in SC. 36y/o powerlifter, she competed raw this year in the 165's. 275.5 bench, 391bls deadlift with a 1003lbs total. look her up on the powerliftingwatch.com power rankings.
sept 10th APF

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »
Shannon Culbertson in SC. 36y/o powerlifter, she competed raw this year in the 165's. 275.5 bench, 391bls deadlift with a 1003lbs total. look her up on the powerliftingwatch.com power rankings.
Shannon sounds great!  I'm looking for ladies who have me beat in contest, but are also easy on the eye..if you know what I mean...I will keep her in mind, and thanks so much! You can send her pics of the meet doing her lifts to my email and tell her to give me her phone so I can talk to her soon.
My email is of course: BuffGoddess@hotmail.com